• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Charleston Round 2

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 14, 2014, 09:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

macadoshis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 17, 2014, 09:21:30 am
Quote from: Oldman on November 17, 2014, 09:20:31 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 17, 2014, 09:17:04 am
No he's saying there's home cooking at Fouke
i've never seen anything like it.

Homecooking even in the playoffs?  Thats hard to do when you dont choose your refs!!  I wonder if Lamars refs get to do any playoff games?
They did do some of the pee wee playoffs Oldschool.  I hope that's where they stay.

cdelaney

Quote from: Lineman on November 15, 2014, 11:18:01 pm
Obviously Fouke is in the 2nd round for a reason. What do you guys bring to the table?  Balanced offense/stout defense? What will we be seeing from you guys Friday night?
And that reason is Jon Johnson's broken ribs/punctured lung

Jabali

Tiggers and the Indians both keep their perfect football records in tact. CLharleston in a mercy rule.

nastynice

If Storey breaks his hand or thumb early in the game and has to throw left handed; then Fouke may have a chance! If he doesn't , it will be just a good, full contact practice under the lights for the tiggers.

fbisgreat

The Tigers should win 40-20.The 2 week layoff and cold will hurt some.

adaptedtigerfan

The cold could hurt since we practice in the75 yard indoor everyday

fbisgreat

I should say the cold might hurt the passing game some.I new you went to Ft.smith and Greenwood in the past to work indoors I didn't no CHS had one yet.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 15, 2014, 09:56:32 pm
There will be a running clock in the second half.
They should just start it now and save the trouble...

adaptedtigerfan

We don't have one.  I was just kiddin

YC

Quote from: The Dynasty on November 17, 2014, 10:48:44 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 10:30:10 am
Quote from: The Dynasty on November 17, 2014, 10:15:42 am
Quote from: Longfellow on November 17, 2014, 09:57:43 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 17, 2014, 09:20:28 am
I'm tempted to say that Longfellow likes Charleston better than his alma mater
I wouldn't go that far, I mean I love TR, but I have never had as much fun a at a high school football game as I do at Charleston. Amazing environment where the whole community is supporting the team. We never had that at TR.

I have a house for sale right in town. We'd be glad to have you.

Pretty good neighbor??

Hairy middle aged dude. Kind of looks like Norm off of the show Cheers. Normally only see him when he's getting the paper. Nice fellow though.

Dang!!!I had no clue. I didn't know you were my neighbor!

fbisgreat

Quote from: The Dynasty on November 17, 2014, 10:56:29 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 10:54:07 am
Haha..  How bout the other direction??

Some single chick. Reminds me of Kim Kardashian a little. My wife won't allow me to watch her get the paper.....
It might be my ex wife if so you can have her and the bills she ran up.

adaptedtigerfan

BassMaster33.....  Did you get my message?

YC

Let's be on our best behavioral Tiger fans. Be friendly to all strangers. A big time Razorback recruit and his family from Texas are planning to stop by for the game on their way to Fayetteville on their visit for the Ole Miss game. He and Ty have formed a friendship through the recruiting process and let's show them Arkansas people are friendly and Arkansas is a great place for their son to be.

Let's show him the same friendliness we showed to Alex Collins when attended a Tiger game.   

Lineman

Soooo what you're saying is mob him?  Alex couldn't even get to the concession stand to get something to eat.

YC

Quote from: Lineman on November 18, 2014, 12:19:47 pm
Soooo what you're saying is mob him?  Alex couldn't even get to the concession stand to get something to eat.

Lol.. So true!! But I think Alex loved it (at least he seemed to).

Here are some pictures of the guy who will be here this week in case the kids want to mob him as well.

4* OG Zach Rogers of Carrollton Texas.

http://247sports.com/Player/Zach-Rogers-14993?Institution=21276

-Painted Fan-

Alex is a great young man.
Ear to ear smile as he signed every autograph and for every picture.
That was a Friday night.
He did the same exact thing the very next day at the Shiloh Christian pee wee football game.

WPWells

Alex is the same person to everyone. I'm pretty sure he knows everyone on campus up here

nastynice

Alex sticks out like a sore thumb though!

Jabali

Quote from: IofthaTiger on November 18, 2014, 11:40:38 am

Let's be on our best behavioral Tiger fans. Be friendly to all strangers. A big time Razorback recruit and his family from Texas are planning to stop by for the game on their way to Fayetteville on their visit for the Ole Miss game. He and Ty have formed a friendship through the recruiting process and let's show them Arkansas people are friendly and Arkansas is a great place for their son to be.

Let's show him the same friendliness we showed to Alex Collins when attended a Tiger game.
Exactly, someone get a a leesh for our friend that likes to hang around the east goal post, no one is interested in a potential leg humping. One of those cone collars might be handy also.

adaptedtigerfan

Just FYI I walked right by Mr. Collins and let my family take pictures...  I did not partake in that.  And just so u know I have never met anyone at the east goal post.   But if you would like I can be there bout 3:45...    U know if u have a problem.

Lineman

Quote from: Jabali on November 18, 2014, 02:23:12 pm
Quote from: IofthaTiger on November 18, 2014, 11:40:38 am

Exactly, someone get a a leesh for our friend that likes to hang around the east goal post, no one is interested in a potential leg humping. One of those cone collars might be handy also.
Sounds to me like somebody put to much jealousy on their truly upset sandwich at lunch.

Jabali

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 18, 2014, 02:28:07 pm
Just FYI I walked right by Mr. Collins and let my family take pictures...  I did not partake in that.  And just so u know I have never met anyone at the east goal post.   But if you would like I can be there bout 3:45...    U know if u have a problem.
Sorry Adapted, I can't make it to your goal post for an encounter. I am a busy guy. However I will be in NWA here in a few hrs and would love to have some friendly discoarse with you at the Blue Oyster Grill (I am sure you know the place) in Fayettville. I can be there around eightish. Just pick a table and wait on me. I'll probably be wearing chapps, wear something frilly if you don't mind.
See you there in a bit! :D

adaptedtigerfan

November 18, 2014, 03:36:10 pm #72 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 03:38:19 pm by adaptedtigerfan
Nah it's Kincades on Garrison. Tonight

Jabali

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 18, 2014, 03:36:10 pm
Fine, Kincades it is then. But you have to wear the chapps then. You will know me when you see me. Don't be shy, just come up and say hi.

nastynice

Lineman

Quote from: Jabali on November 18, 2014, 04:04:59 pm
Fine, Kincades it is then. But you have to wear the chapps then. You will know me when you see me. Don't be shy, just come up and say hi.
Does that mean you prefer something frilly?

Jabali

Quote from: Lineman on November 18, 2014, 04:11:43 pm
Quote from: Jabali on November 18, 2014, 04:04:59 pm
Does that mean you prefer something frilly?
Absolutely!  And wear it to Kincades, Adapted is meeting us there. Maybe you guys would prefer a place with a catwalk. Ya'll decide and I will meet you there!

Lineman

Actually us trolls prefer under the riverbridge.

adaptedtigerfan

Haha only locals will catch on to this spill.   Lol

Lineman

We can round out the evening in moffet.

nastynice

adaptedtigerfan

You talking about at the stockyards?

Jabali

Quote from: Lineman on November 18, 2014, 04:25:26 pm
Actually us trolls prefer under the riverbridge.
No doubt friend, I love the riverbridge. I caught a big fat hairy little perch there one time!

But if it's football you want to talk about adapted is your man. He will meet you anywhere!  Even "the east goal post" day or night. I am sure he would want to talk about things like the QB center exchange etc. Who knows, maybe a few practice snaps might be in order.

adaptedtigerfan

I don't know anything about that we are always in shotgun.

BAMA#16

The QB behind TY will be a good one too!

FootballFan50

This will be a shootout! 48-42 Fouke! Lol just kidding! 42-7 Charleston.

Jalkuranis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 18, 2014, 05:01:45 pm
Haha only locals will catch on to this spill.   Lol

Lol he will absolutely LOVE kinkaids! Especially if he wears frilly clothing! And if you go to Moffett don't mess with the Stockyards!

Coach Booneville

This game will be over as soon as the bus pulls in.

ChucktownTiger

This is getting wierd in a hurry! Lol They prolly do know Adapted by name at Kinkades. :)
Now that I think about it, adapted is always wanting to hug after the games. I'm staying outta the east endzone!

adaptedtigerfan

Get outta here with that crap!   Lol

Jabali

Adapted made it back from Kincades! Did you go with the chaps or something frilly? No telling what kind of lure you took out of your tackle box! Anyway, sorry I was a no show and I hope you made new friends and it was a evening to remember for you anyway.

Now back to you wanting to discuss things at the goal posts in Charleston, I think it is must realy be important if you can't say it on FF so I think I need to hear it! I drive a truck from OKC to Little Rock once a week. I usualy nap for a while at the Luv's at the 2nd Ozark exit between 11 and midnight on Fridays. If I know you like I think I do, and I think I do, you will have a bunch of pent up frustration after the Tiger game and will want to talk to some one. If so, I am your man! Just go to the Luvs parking lot and look for me. I will be in the 18 wheeler that has the lights off and the engine idleing. Just keep knocking on the door until I wake up. Then we can go get coffee, doughnuts and have that chat you want to have with people at the goal posts. I am a heavy sleeper and hard of hearing so you might have to stand on the running board and screem at the window to wake me. Don't give up! See you there!

adaptedtigerfan

Hahaha. I ain't gonna lie.  This made me laugh a LOT. 

nastynice

Quote from: Jabali on November 19, 2014, 02:39:22 pm
Adapted made it back from Kincades! Did you go with the chaps or something frilly? No telling what kind of lure you took out of your tackle box! Anyway, sorry I was a no show and I hope you made new friends and it was a evening to remember for you anyway.

Now back to you wanting to discuss things at the goal posts in Charleston, I think it is must realy be important if you can't say it on FF so I think I need to hear it! I drive a truck from OKC to Little Rock once a week. I usualy nap for a while at the Luv's at the 2nd Ozark exit between 11 and midnight on Fridays. If I know you like I think I do, and I think I do, you will have a bunch of pent up frustration after the Tiger game and will want to talk to some one. If so, I am your man! Just go to the Luvs parking lot and look for me. I will be in the 18 wheeler that has the lights off and the engine idleing. Just keep knocking on the door until I wake up. Then we can go get coffee, doughnuts and have that chat you want to have with people at the goal posts. I am a heavy sleeper and hard of hearing so you might have to stand on the running board and screem at the window to wake me. Don't give up! See you there!
This sounds like some of sam's writing!  Funniest post I've read in the last couple weeks! ......................Keep after him Jabali!

BassMaster33

Jabali

November 20, 2014, 06:25:04 pm #94 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:31:13 pm by Jabali
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 19, 2014, 02:41:22 pm
Hahaha. I ain't gonna lie.  This made me laugh a LOT.
That is realy good and I hope you can wake me up Friday night. But if you can't wake me, I may be in the mens room. Just hang out there for a little bit. "hi how's it going" can be your code words. Just say that so I will know it's you. I will be wearing a belt that says "Jabali" on the back. Look real close because the lettering is faded.

I just hate it that I can't meet you at the "east goal post " for one of your "disscussions" that people are "afraid" to have with you. The problem is that if you have ever played football for Booneville you have a reputation to maintain. I can't afford to be seen at "the east goal post" listening to a County Line Indian bloviate about football. Maybe if our conversation was in a diner and you were explaining what it's like to have been fed basketballs in every nick and cranny of the state of Arkansas since 1972 I could listen. But I doubt it.

adaptedtigerfan

You sound as if you've had a lot of practice at the Love's truck stop

Lineman

Which reputation are you referring to? The one where you tear the sleeves off of every shirt you own & tuck your jeans into your boots just to go to Walmart & cash your govt check. Or the one where your magnificent mullet becomes a killer combover? 

old boy of fall

This has devolved into a bunch of garbage. 

KOJACK

C'mon Charleston...After we beat Booneville then get revenge on McGehee I want Charleston waiting...not someone else. Then after we dispose of Charleston I want Smackover waiting for us at the Rock.

crmorrow24

Quote from: KOJACK on November 21, 2014, 09:24:17 am
C'mon Charleston...After we beat Booneville then get revenge on McGehee I want Charleston waiting...not someone else. Then after we dispose of Charleston I want Smackover waiting for us at the Rock.
We will be meeting the Wildcats in LR. jS.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas