• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Charleston Round 2

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 14, 2014, 09:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

Quote from: IofthaTiger on November 22, 2014, 02:27:03 pm

I though Fouke looked pretty good last night but they just keep shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and fumbles. If somehow they could have eliminated those mistakes they would have done better. The team never quit and their fans stayed into the game even until the end.

On a side note I was rather amused that on the first couple penalties called on them the official would say, such and such on THEM. I thought to myself when we get one I hope he doesn't say, such and such on US.

That's great! lol

adaptedtigerfan

That was the same crew that had Lamar in the first round.

nastynice

Quote from: IofthaTiger on November 22, 2014, 02:27:03 pm

I though Fouke looked pretty good last night but they just keep shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and fumbles. If somehow they could have eliminated those mistakes they would have done better. The team never quit and their fans stayed into the game even until the end.

On a side note I was rather amused that on the first couple penalties called on them the official would say, such and such on THEM. I thought to myself when we get one I hope he doesn't say, such and such on US.
Are you insinuating that those were home grown refs?

adaptedtigerfan

Nastynice that is the first time ive ever seen that crew....  other than on the live steam of the Lamar game in round 1

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 02:34:11 pm
Nastynice that is the first time ive ever seen that crew....  other than on the live steam of the Lamar game in round 1
You pinky swear?

YC

I didn't think they were bad (I've seen much, much worse). I thought I did see a couple missed block in the back and holding. One was in my opinion rather strange when Ty took the snap and instantly threw it to the running back in motion. The pass only went about ten yards sideways and only took a split second and they called a lineman down field. I didn't know we had a 4.2 lineman but I guess we do.

Hootie

Quote from: Hootie on November 21, 2014, 03:35:02 pm
It'll be 41 nothing at half time then lol

Can anyone remind me what the score was at half time of this game? I think I called it  ;D

ViewFromAbove

Hootie you nailed it  41-0 at halftime.

IofthaTiger - The call was because our inside receiver was covered up by an outside receiver and still went out into the pattern - hence "Ineligible Down Field" penalty.

YC

Okay,

I did not catch the fact we had our inside receiver covered up. I don't see as well as I used to. The special glasses the Doc gave me a couple years ago were suppose to have corrected my double vision by now but they have not (I keep thinking we should get 12 points when those two guys cross the goal line instead of only 6).

I will have to correct my original statement from we apparently have a 4.2 lineman to we apparently have a 4.2 receiver ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas