• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Charleston Round 2

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 14, 2014, 09:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

What makes you so sure,crmorrow?

crmorrow24

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 21, 2014, 09:32:59 am
What makes you so sure,crmorrow?
Oh my bad, I forgot you guys were still in the play-offs.  I'm still picking the Wildcats to make it through the bottom bracket.

adaptedtigerfan

KOJACK forgot to put hooks on his crankbait!   Lol

OLDSCHOOL82

Adapted, you already got your lemonade stand set up under your goal post trying to lure some strangers in?

YC

FOUKE AT CHARLESTON

CHARLESTON — Charleston coach Greg Kendrick said today's game plan for Fouke will be similar to the one he and his coaches designed 10 games ago: play hard and play fast."We're going to try and play smash mouth football," Kendrick said. "We're ready to go."The Tigers (10-0) host Fouke (7-4) today at 7 p.m. at Alumni Field. For the first time in awhile, the Tigers will be at full strength."The bye week was good, not only to get healthy but also to work on ourselves," Kendrick said. "Right now, we're back at 100 percent."Hayden Newhart was cleared last week and Monday Jake Kuykendall was given clearance to return from a broken collarbone.Fouke opened conference with three losses in its first four games. The Panthers then started a four-game winning streak by beating Genoa Central.The Panthers opened postseason play last week with a 26-7 win over Benton Harmony Grove."They're relatively young, but they're coming off a four-game winning streak and they played a very good Benton Harmony Grove team," Kendrick said. "They have a big, down-hill tailback (Tyler Edwardes), so we've got to be able to stop the run. They're not real complicated in what they do, but they're good at what they do."The winner of today's game will advance to play the winner of today's matchup between Osceola and Melbourne.

Southwest Times Record

adaptedtigerfan

Nope OLDSCHOOL.  Everyone except you Booneville people have always came and said... "You know I was wrong and you were right". It must be tough to lose 47-20 and still have the biggest ego in the state.   But that's ok.  It's been fun this year and after you guys lose tonight all the roaches that came out this week will go back into hiding till next year.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 21, 2014, 10:10:50 am
Nope OLDSCHOOL.  Everyone except you Booneville people have always came and said... "You know I was wrong and you were right". It must be tough to lose 47-20 and still have the biggest ego in the state.   But that's ok.  It's been fun this year and after you guys lose tonight all the roaches that came out this week will go back into hiding till next year.

Well,,,,,,,nah, i'll save this particular comment for a later date.  Ego, ha.....an indian/tigger saying someone else has the biggest ego in the state!  Now thats the funniest thing i've heard in awhile. 

nastynice

Did Fouke beat BHG because they are better, or because BHG's rb was out?

Just trying to get a feel of what Fouke has to offer.

WPWells

12th Man picked Fouke over BHG, but 12th Man would've picked BHG if they had their running back

KOJACK

Quote from: nastynice on November 21, 2014, 10:39:43 am

BHG without Johnson is like Charleston without Storey... Or in y'all's case Booneville without May.

BassMaster33

Quote from: KOJACK on November 21, 2014, 11:28:57 am

BHG without Johnson is like Charleston without Storey... Or in y'all's case Booneville without May.
Fouke was better than BHG 7 days ago!  That's all that mattered!  We are missing our Sr D-End, and our Sr outside backer! But nobody is mentioning that...

TheTruth2010

Quote from: BassMaster33 on November 21, 2014, 11:37:14 am

Fouke was better than BHG 7 days ago!  That's all that mattered!  We are missing our Sr D-End, and our Sr outside backer! But nobody is mentioning that...
Nobody is going to mention Fouke after this week.

BassMaster33

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on November 21, 2014, 11:43:47 am
Quote from: BassMaster33 on November 21, 2014, 11:37:14 am

Nobody is going to mention Fouke after this week.
Your prolly right!  But for at least 6 more hrs were playing football! Lots of schools can't say that!

RTF

2010Tigerhaz-been

adaptedtigerfan

I was thinking the same thing 2010

Jabali

This is your evening Fouke.

Gasoline to Charleston and back $25.oo

You and your family of 4 dining out in a gas station $32.oo

Admission price to attend round 3, Charleston vs Fouke $28.oo

Cokes, popcorn and hot chocolate $15.oo

Antacid consumed while Ty Story is on the field $4.oo

Realizing that there is not an adaptedpanther at the Fouke stadium pawing the end zone and watering down the goal post, priceless...

adaptedtigerfan

I'm just so glad I have became your favorite poster.  Thaks pal.

Jabali

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 21, 2014, 10:10:50 am
Ha Ha! No one is there to see the game. It should all be about you.

adaptedtigerfan

Longfellow

What is the seating gonna look like tonite? Will it be as full as week 9?

adaptedtigerfan

Longfellow

Good to hear. At least I won't have to show up 2 hours early this week

BAMA#16

41-14 sounds right, coach K won't run up the score, no need to, and they score on our second string, probably playing the second half.

Hootie

It'll be 41 nothing at half time then lol

panther86

The Panthers will show up an play hard our coaching staff will have the boys ready! as far as making the trip it is worth it just for the chance that the Panthers have to knock off chuck town don't know if it will happen but we will give it our best shot and if it does I will be there!!!!

Lineman

Have a Pepsi and a chick fil a and enjoy the show.

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

adapted, you know that Charleston is a Pepsi town

Lineman

Coke is for cleaning your toilet and battery cables!!

WPWells

maytag

WPWells

Check the score thread. There are updates to every game you've asked for on that thread

ChucktownTiger

BassMaster33

Good luck to Charleston the rest of the way!

WPWells

BassMaster, could you give your thoughts on Charleston?

BassMaster33

I wasn't able to be there tonight 12th! But had a play by play and some video!  Obviously a great team!  I don't see anyone beating them!! Also,  Cheers to the coaching staff for pulling the starters!  1st class!!

Foukeatraz

Charleston is a great and well coached team. They are a shoo in to the finals for sure, which I'm sure you already know. They only team I believe that could dethrone Charleston out of every team left is Smackover. Charleston will have their hands full with them because the Bucks have all the athletes to cover the Tigers and they are one of the more physical teams in 3a. But in the playoffs anything can happen. Good luck to the rest of your season. Hope to see you again soon.

WPWells

Quote from: Foukeatraz on November 21, 2014, 10:35:55 pm
Charleston is a great and well coached team. They are a shoo in to the finals for sure, which I'm sure you already know. They only team I believe that could dethrone Charleston out of every team left is Smackover. Charleston will have their hands full with them because the Bucks have all the athletes to cover the Tigers and they are one of the more physical teams in 3a. But in the playoffs anything can happen. Good luck to the rest of your season. Hope to see you again soon.

Let 12th Man just say that he really enjoys your name

Foukeatraz

ARTexan

Very proud to be a Panther, Congrats to the Tigers!

BassMaster33

panther86

Very proud also an very proud of our boys

adaptedtigerfan

I want to hear from a common opponent...   Who is better...  #smackover or Charleston?

ARTexan

Tiger are very talented, they will be hard to beat. But the bucks are the most physical team I have seen in a long time! Big, fast, strong!!! Will be fun to watch!! I'll give the EDGE to smackover. If they meet I will be there to watch!!!

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 10:39:38 am
I want to hear from a common opponent...   Who is better...  #smackover or Charleston?
Are we looking ahead?

Proud Buckaroo

ArTexan, thanks for supporting our team, and the conference. A lot of people of underestimated Smackover and time after time, they have proven they can win.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 11:12:48 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 10:39:38 am
Are we looking ahead?

no just asked a question.  but as a fan and not a player I have had WMS circled all year....  haven't you?

Lineman

Congrats to Fouke on their success this season.

YC

I though Fouke looked pretty good last night but they just keep shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and fumbles. If somehow they could have eliminated those mistakes they would have done better. The team never quit and their fans stayed into the game even until the end.

On a side note I was rather amused that on the first couple penalties called on them the official would say, such and such on THEM. I thought to myself when we get one I hope he doesn't say, such and such on US.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas