• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke @ Charleston Round 2

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 14, 2014, 09:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Fouke and Monster05 make the trip up to Charleston to spoil the Tigers stretch of wins.  After a round 1 win they are pumped...   Do bad they are just outmatched in this one.

Charleston 42
Fouke 7

Let's hear it Bassmaster!

WPWells

Fouke lost to Dierks who finished fifth in a weak 2A conference. Charleston by 35

Proud Buckaroo

Fouke got a good win. Mercy ruled here.

panther86

Shout out to BHG class act at football game tonight thanks for the help with tunnel an electric yall have grade "A" facilities

adaptedtigerfan

BassMaster33

Your right about 1 thing buddy, Fouke is pumped and has every right to be!  No one in their right mind would expect Fouke to get a W at Charleston! That being said, we will show up and I assure you give it 100%!  We're just glad for the opportunity to get to where we are from what we used to be!!   Nothing but respect for Charleston!

adaptedtigerfan

BassMaster33

BassMaster33

Also, Monster 05 is not affiliated with Fouke football!

panther86

Your right my bad but I'm looking foward to making the trip to charleston an bassmaster your right our boys will give all they got an just remember "on any given Friday night"

Foukeatraz

It's an understatement to say the odds are against the mighty panthers in this one. We have much respect for Charleston and their accomplishments but we're coming to hopefully give you a game.

Coach Venny Slocombe

I have the "Boggy Creek Monsters" in an upset...that is if the Chucktown players get hammered and miss the team bus to the fieldhouse in their hometown...yeah, you get the picture... ;D

Iron Owl

It will be a tall task for anyone to get by Charleston this year.  I do wish Fouke good luck representing our conference.....

BassMaster33

lorettalynn

BAMA#16

I believe we will be at full strength for the first time since the paris game. CHS-42, Fouke-13.

junkyard dog

Quote from: panther86 on November 14, 2014, 10:21:28 pm
Your right my bad but I'm looking foward to making the trip to charleston an bassmaster your right our boys will give all they got an just remember "on any given Friday night"

Oh so true.  Especially in playoffs. ;D

TheTruth2010

BigMan15

OLDSCHOOL82

There will be a running clock in the second half.

Lineman

Obviously Fouke is in the 2nd round for a reason. What do you guys bring to the table?  Balanced offense/stout defense? What will we be seeing from you guys Friday night?

Proud Buckaroo

Wing T. Runs it straight at you. They have a kid on special teams that's pretty fast. But their man go to guy is Tyler Edwards. Pretty beefy guy. Not too fast. Not too slow.

mtindian42

USA TODAY SCORE PREDICTOR. CHARLESTON 49 FOUKE 7.

SuperTurfMonkey

This game is already over :o   Charleston by a bunch!

ChucktownTiger

Tigers are hungry after a week off. A tiger team with a weeks rest is a scary beast. I think the tigers roll in this one!

CHS - 42

FHS - 14

The Dynasty

Unless 5 Boggy Creek Monsters get on the bus and make the trip from Miller County the Tigers roll big.

Tigers 63
Monster 13

Next......

BAMA#16

Charleston second string gets a lot of practice in this game.

Jimbo Morphis

game at fouke   fouke 42 charleston 41

game at charleston   charleston  63  fouke 6

adaptedtigerfan

Are you saying there is home cooking @ Charleston?

WPWells

No he's saying there's home cooking at Fouke

Longfellow

I think he is complementing Charleston on their outstanding fans and their home field advantage

WPWells

I'm tempted to say that Longfellow likes Charleston better than his alma mater

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 17, 2014, 09:17:04 am
i've never seen anything like it.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Oldman on November 17, 2014, 09:20:31 am

Homecooking even in the playoffs?  Thats hard to do when you dont choose your refs!!  I wonder if Lamars refs get to do any playoff games?

adaptedtigerfan

Lineman

Will there be a decent following in the visitor's stands Friday night?  I know after a week off, I'm jonesing for a game.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 17, 2014, 09:21:30 am
Quote from: Oldman on November 17, 2014, 09:20:31 am

Homecooking even in the playoffs?  Thats hard to do when you dont choose your refs!!  I wonder if Lamars refs get to do any playoff games?
it was an attempt at humor.

Longfellow

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 17, 2014, 09:20:28 am
I wouldn't go that far, I mean I love TR, but I have never had as much fun a at a high school football game as I do at Charleston. Amazing environment where the whole community is supporting the team. We never had that at TR.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Longfellow on November 17, 2014, 09:57:43 am
I wouldn't go that far, I mean I love TR, but I have never had as much fun a at a high school football game as I do at Charleston. Amazing environment where the whole community is supporting the team. We never had that at TR.

I have a house for sale right in town. We'd be glad to have you.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: The Dynasty on November 17, 2014, 10:15:42 am

Pretty good neighbor?? 

The Dynasty

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 10:30:10 am
Quote from: The Dynasty on November 17, 2014, 10:15:42 am

Pretty good neighbor??

Hairy middle aged dude. Kind of looks like Norm off of the show Cheers. Normally only see him when he's getting the paper. Nice fellow though.

adaptedtigerfan

Haha..  How bout the other direction??

The Dynasty

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 10:54:07 am
Haha..  How bout the other direction??

Some single chick. Reminds me of Kim Kardashian a little. My wife won't allow me to watch her get the paper.....

owl84

Lineman

2010Tigerhaz-been

BassMaster33

Quote from: Lineman on November 17, 2014, 09:45:42 am
Will there be a decent following in the visitor's stands Friday night?  I know after a week off, I'm jonesing for a game.

It will be a decent crowd! We had more on our visiting side week 1 @ Benton Harmony Grove than they Home team...

livinthedream

Fouke scores 21.......on Charleston's second string D.

Final:

Charleston- 63
Fouke- 21

adaptedtigerfan

Lineman

Quote from: BassMaster33 on November 17, 2014, 01:46:10 pm
Quote from: Lineman on November 17, 2014, 09:45:42 am

It will be a decent crowd! We had more on our visiting side week 1 @ Benton Harmony Grove than they Home team...
Good to hear. It's a little bit of a let down we towns don't travel with their teams. Especially in the playoffs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas