• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GOTTA BRAG A LITTLE

Started by BUCK FEVER, November 11, 2014, 09:24:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

November 11, 2014, 09:24:09 pm Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:51:55 pm by BUCK FEVER
ELDOARK UNION COUNTY PLAYERS OF THE WEEK.

DEFENSE #44 TREVOR EPPINETTE  SMACKOVER
OFFENSE #12 John Sixby (QB)   ELDORADO

3cats

cdelaney

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 11, 2014, 09:24:09 pm

You should brag! 1+

football nut

KOJACK

Jimbo Morphis

Proud Buckaroo

Congratulations. He deserves it with that show he put on!

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

The kid played hard. He busted through the line and stripped the ball from the QB, as ran for a 60 yard touchdown. He also had several tackles for loss.

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

snoopy22

Hootie

Congrats Buck. He's talented and got a motor that's for sure!

cdelaney

Quote from: cdelaney on November 12, 2014, 06:51:53 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 11, 2014, 09:24:09 pm

You should brag! 1+
I guess there is athletic ability on his mother's side of the family?

BUCK FEVER

BUCK FEVER

Thanks ya"ll...your comments are much appreciated. :)

Iron Owl

Nothing wrong with being proud.  The kid is a tuff player.

BUCK FEVER

I expect to see him back at LB next year  his senior year or some coaches will be sick of my opinion.

snoopy22

cdelaney

I expect to see him back at LB next year  his senior year or some coaches will be sick of my opinion.
We will feel their pain

DogsWin7

Congratulations to your grandson Buck Fever.   I noticed your pics of him in the photography thread.    Does he have a college or two in mind he would like to attend yet?   

BUCK FEVER

We will feel their pain

LOL, yep they have felt it several times, but I have actually been pretty good this year, they have not had to threaten me even one time this year, I must be getting mellow with age.

BUCK FEVER

November 12, 2014, 06:14:10 pm #24 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:18:18 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 12, 2014, 05:57:58 pm
Congratulations to your grandson Buck Fever.   I noticed your pics of him in the photography thread.    Does he have a college or two in mind he would like to attend yet?

Yes he does, but he will need to drop his level of expectations a bit, (I HAVE NOT TOLD HIM THAT) yet,.... I would like to see him at a small division school somewhere......but 16 year olds think they are bullet proof, in his mind he thinks he could play for the Patriots next week, LOL. :)

Longfellow

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 12, 2014, 06:14:10 pm

Yes he does, but he will need to drop his level of expectations a bit, (I HAVE NOT TOLD HIM THAT) yet,.... I would like to see him at a small division school somewhere......but 16 year olds think they are bullet proof, in his mind he thinks he could play for the Patriots next week, LOL. :)
If he can help us beat the colts, he can play anywhere he wants for the patriots (except for QB of course)!

WPWells

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 12, 2014, 07:38:31 pm
Ewwww Patriots

When he was little he grew up watching and admiring  Tedy Bruschi  playing LB for the Patriots....

He even kinda looked like a mini Tedy Bruschi .

DogsWin7

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 12, 2014, 06:14:10 pm

That's okay.    It's good to have confidence.   I think it's great you support him.  Thats just being a good Grandpa!

Longfellow

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 12, 2014, 08:13:55 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 12, 2014, 07:38:31 pm
Ewwww Patriots

When he was little he grew up watching and admiring  Tedy Bruschi  playing LB for the Patriots....

He even kinda looked like a mini Tedy Bruschi .

I remember when I was really young watching tedi bruschi. Still my favorite football player that is not Tom Brady. He is such an inspiration with how he came back after having a stroke. Players could learn a lot from him.

Sick Dog

I suppose this is ur son? If so then congrats.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 12, 2014, 09:24:06 pm
I suppose this is ur son? If so then congrats.

pretty close,........... grandson who has lived with me sense the day he was born.

Thanks.

Jimbo Morphis

HUCKABUCK

Trevor is a good kid, ive enjoyed watching him play since he could walk. Lol He has two of the best grandparents in the state. Thanks for putting up with me so many years ago Buck Fever. From Cross the Tracks! Go Bucks Go

cdelaney

Quote from: HUCKABUCK on November 19, 2014, 09:56:37 am
Trevor is a good kid, ive enjoyed watching him play since he could walk. Lol He has two of the best grandparents in the state. Thanks for putting up with me so many years ago Buck Fever. From Cross the Tracks! Go Bucks Go
Other than Mrs Buck Fever who is the other good grandparent?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: HUCKABUCK on November 19, 2014, 09:56:37 am

GO BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas