• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for week 9

Started by tmycjy, October 26, 2014, 09:50:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY pick for week 9

5-A EAST

Wynne                      44         ;D       (7-1 4-1 Wynne Got back on the winning track and won last week 49-7 this week Wynne plays there rival 16 mile from the south FC  and wins this week to move to 8-1 5-1 in east play will Wynne win over there rival only time will tell two downer note one this game deturman playoff seeding 2ed if Wynne can win out and Batesville and lose one Wynne and Batesville can tie for the east tittle )
Forrest City                26          :-\   (4-4 3-2 FC lost a tough game last week 34-30 this week they play there rival team and lose to move to 4-5 3-3 in east play will they win this one only time will tell for them one downer not if FC lose this week and Blytheville win this week the FC Blytheville game will beside who get in the playoff and who season will end )

Batesville                  56          :D          (7-1 5-0 Batesville won last week and has no problem this week to move to 8-1 6-0 in east play Will Batesville lose a east game Wynne hoping so but time will only tell )
Green County Tech     0            :'(   (1-7 0-5 GCT lost last week and just playing for pride now loses this week and move to 1-8 0-6 in east play will they get the upset only time will tell for them)

Blytheville                 35          ;D         ( 5-3 2-3 Blytheville lost last to Batesville and win this week to keep there playoff hope alive move to 6-3 3-3 in east play will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Paragould                  17           :-X   (2-6 0-5 Paragould lost last week and loses again this week just playing for pride move to 2-7 0-6 in east will they win this one only time will tell for them one downer note week 10 is there cross town rival game )

Valley View                7              ???   (3-5 2-3 VV won last week 33-20 this week they play nettleton  and lose to move to 3-6 2-4 in east play and that make them lock out of the playoff Will they win only time will tell one downer note if VV can win over nettleton and win Over Batesville they can get in the playoffs if nettleton can win one game that should lock them out of the playoff )
Nettleton                  35             8)   (6-2 4-1 nettleton won last week and win again this week  to move to 7-2 5-1 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for them)

5-A WEST

Harrison       38  :-*     (4-4 3-2 Harrison lost last week in a simi upset to Greenbrier this week Harrison get a key playoff jock game in Vilonia and win to move to 5-4 4-2 in west play with this win Harrison look like they will be in the playoff where I don't know they could be any where from 2ed seed to 4th seed if they loses the last two game they will not go to the playoffs will they make it in only time will tell for them)
Vilonia          31   ???   (4-4 3-2 Vilonia won last week over Farmington this week they play in a key west game and loses to move to 4-5 3-3 in west play if they lose this one they will play greenbrier for the right to go to the playoff if they win the last 2 game it look like they will be the 2ed seed will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Farmington  13   :(       (4-4 1-4 Farmington lost last week and loses again this week to move to 4-5 1-5 in west play and just waiting on basketball season Will they get the upset this week only time will tell for them)
Maumelle     28   :-*    (7-0-1 5-0 Maumelle could kiss greenbrier this week because Greenbrier beat Harrison last week Maumelle won and this week they win again  to move to 8-0-1 6-0 in west play and should have the west tittle all rap up Will they go 7-0 in west play only time will tell for them)

LR Christian   31   :)      (5-3 3-2 Greenbrier won last week over Clarksville  this week they get only win to move to 6-3 4-2 in west play and keep there playoff hope alive  will they make it to the playoffs  or miss out of the playoff only time will tell for them)
Morrilton        22    :-[   ( 3-5 2-3 Morrilton lost last week and loses again this week to move to 3-6 2-4 in west play and this lost will mean that they are lock out of the playoff now will they win and keep there playoff hope alive only time will tell for them)

Greenbrier   49    ;D   (5-3-3-2 Greenbrier won a big game last week and Win again this week to move to 6-3 4-2 in west play will they make the playoff in a closes race only time will tell for them)
Clarksville    17     :(  (0-8 0-5 Clarksville is just playing for pride lost last week and loses this week to move to 0-9 0-6 in west play will they go 0-10 only time will tell for them )

5-A SOUTH

DeQueen   7         :'(    (0-8 0-5 DeQueen is just playing for pride lost last week in a game where they score the most point in one game  this season and loses again this week to move to 0-9 0-6 in south play one downer note is that DeQueen is 0-18 séance move up to class 5-A will they win a game only time will tell for them)
Magnolia   28        :D   (3-5 1-4 Magnolia is just playing for pride lost last week but wins this week to move to 4-5 2-4 in south play will they win this week only time will tell for them)

Camden 20           ::)    (6-2 4-1 Camden won last week o9ver hope and this week get a big key south playoff jocking game but sorry to say they lose to move to 6-3 4-2 in south play will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Hot Springs 28        8)  (4-4 4-1 HS lost last week on a upset this week get back on the winning track move to 5-4 5-1 in south play with the lost will they still win the south tittle only time will tell for them)

Hope             21    ???   (2-6 1-4 Hope is just playing for pride lost last week and loses again this week move to 2-7 1-5 in south play will they get and upset only time will tell for them)
White Hall      40      :)   ( 4-4 3-2 WH won a big ball game last week over HS this week they have no problem with hope move to 5-4 4-2 in south play and that should get them in the playoff somewhere where that is only time can tell for them)

W. Chapel       31    :D   (4-4 4-1 WC has won last week and win again this week to move to 5-4 5-1 in south play Will WC be south champion only time will tell for them )
HS Lakeside    28     :(   (4-4 3-2 HSLS won last week but has a close game in DeQueen this week they lose in a close one to move to 4-5 3-3 in south play and on the bubble for playoffs  will they make it to the playoff only time will tell for them)

5-A CENTRAL

Pulaski Acam.    63     ;D     (7-1 5-0 P.A. won last week and have no problem this week move to 8-1 6-0 in central play and just waiting on the sylvan hill showdown for the central tittle will they be central champion only time will tell for them)
LR Fair               0       :-[   (0-8 0-5 LRF is just waiting on basketball season lost last week and loses again this week move to 0-9 0-6 in central play will they win a game only time will tell for them)

Sylvan Hills       42    8)    (8-0 5-0 SH won last week and play beebe this week and wins to move to 9-0 6-0 in central play just waiting on the P.A. showdown for the central tittle will they be central champion only time will tell for them)
Beebe               17    :-\  ( 3-5 3-2 Beebe won last week and loses this week to move to 3-6 3-3 in central play and put them on the bubble will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

North Pulaski    13    ???   (1-6-1 1-4 NP lost last week and loses again this week  to move to 1-7-1 1-5 in central play just playing for pride will they get the upset only time will tell for them)
LR McClellan     42       :)   (4-4 3-2 LRMC Lost last week in closes one this week they get back on the winning track by winning over NP move to 5-4 4-2 in central play and that should get them in  the playoff will they get in only time will tell for them)

Jacksonville      28      :D   (2-6 2-3 Jacksonville won last week and win this week to move to 3-6 3-3 in central play and keep there playoff hope a live will they get in only time will tell for them)
LR Mills            21       :'(   ( 2-6 1-4 Mills is just playing for pride Mills lost last week and loses again this week to move to 2-7 1-5 in central play just waiting on basketball season will they get this upset only time will tell for them)

This is my pick for week 9 good luck to all team this week play with pride and also thanks all people who make Friday night what they are

here my rec total week by week                                                     week 1  15-12
                                                                                                                          week 2  24-5
                                                                                                                          week 3  20-9
                                                                                                                          week 4  10-6
                                                                                                                          week 5  10-6
                                                                                                                          week 6  14-2
                                                                                                                          week 7  11-5
                                                                                                                          week 8  13-3
                                                                         for a season total going in to week 9     118-48

good luck to all and hope your team wins this week

Youngsta71701

Camden Fairview is finally getting back healthy and it showed this past Friday night. I think Camden Fairview beats Hot Springs to take over first place in the 5A South.

Camden 27
Hot Springs 17

Chughes11

Hot springs will win this one. Should be a good physical game. Hot springs won't lose it's next 2 either 2-0 or 1-1

RamFan06

Quote from: Chughes11 on October 27, 2014, 06:17:34 pm
Hot springs will win this one. Should be a good physical game. Hot springs won't lose it's next 2 either 2-0 or 1-1

Sorry Hot Springs has his that wall. They lose the next two games and miss the playoffs.

Chughes11

We shall see about that ram fan. They r good enough to beat Camden. And that means they will man handle lakeside

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Chughes11 on October 27, 2014, 08:24:30 pm
We shall see about that ram fan. They r good enough to beat Camden. And that means they will man handle lakeside

Are they good enough to beat Camden? Sure, Magnolia was too, at least for one night. But here's the thing, Camden is good enough to beat Hot Springs also. When Camden is healthy they are hard to beat. Will Hot Springs beat Camden? Only time will tell...

tmycjy

Good luck to all team friday night

Go Postal

October 28, 2014, 07:43:25 pm #7 Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:58:07 pm by Go Postal
Maumelle     28   :-*   (7-0-1 5-0 Maumelle could kiss greenbrier this week because Greenbrier beat Harrison last week

Chris, that is hilarious, but oh so true. Made me laugh. +1.  That game was probably one of the best back and forth games that I've seen this year.  It could have went either way.  Harrison missed a FG to tie it up late in the 4th.  Then GB scored again.  Then Harrison had a chance to score on 4th and 12 with a nothing but green long TD pass to Huskey, but it was a little overthrown.  GB takes over on downs and runs the clock out.  It was a good game.  I really thought that it might go in to OT.

tmycjy

Quote from: Go Postal on October 28, 2014, 07:43:25 pm
Maumelle     28   :-*   (7-0-1 5-0 Maumelle could kiss greenbrier this week because Greenbrier beat Harrison last week

Chris, that is hilarious, but oh so true. Made me laugh. +1.  That game was probably one of the best back and forth games that I've seen this year.  It could have went either way.  Harrison missed a FG to tie it up late in the 4th.  Then GB scored again.  Then Harrison had a chance to score on 4th and 12 with a nothing but green long TD pass to Huskey, but it was a little overthrown.  GB takes over on downs and runs the clock out.  It was a good game.  I really thought that it might go in to OT.

Thanks for the comment

Overdahill

I agree w you that sylvan hills will win but I wonder if Beebe may not keep it fairly close. They seem to have improved as the season has progressed

tmycjy

Good luck to all 9th grade team tonight and good luck to all SR. high team Friday night

tmycjy

TMYCJY Goes 12-4 in week 9 for a season total of 130-52

my upside of the night

4-0 in west
pick the wynne  score right I said 44-26 real score was 38-20 Wynne
pick the p.a. score right  I said 63-0 real score was 56-0

my shocker of the night 3 of them tonight

1. is Sylvan hills loseing to night
2. is Blytheville loseing also to night to Paragould
3. is DeQueen beating Magnolia tonight also want congaulate DeQueen for win there first ball sence move up to class 5-A this win snap a 18 game losing streak

to all fan Will have my pick for week 10 but it my not be until Sunday or Monday before it is posted

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas