• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville Junior High

Started by michael2370, October 24, 2014, 08:42:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

michael2370

October 24, 2014, 08:42:00 am Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:33:11 pm by michael2370
Congrats to Coach Walls, Coach Stave, and the rest of the coaching staff and players to setting a new school record of 20  wins in a row.  This says a lot about the staff and the dedication these kids have .  Again congrats.

Intelligentsia

justalionfan

Quote from: michael2370 on October 24, 2014, 08:42:00 am
Contracts to Coach Walls, Coach Stave, and the rest of the coaching staff and players to setting a new school record of 20  wins in a row.  This says a lot about the staff and the dedication these kids have .  Again congrats.

So everyone is getting contracts? congrats!!!!!!!! You do know that there is a forum dedicated just for Jr. High Football right?

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?board=7.0

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 24, 2014, 01:39:08 pm
Quote from: michael2370 on October 24, 2014, 08:42:00 am
Contracts to Coach Walls, Coach Stave, and the rest of the coaching staff and players to setting a new school record of 20  wins in a row.  This says a lot about the staff and the dedication these kids have .  Again congrats.

So everyone is getting contracts? congrats!!!!!!!! You do know that there is a forum dedicated just for Jr. High Football right?

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?board=7.0

Oh FFS

michael2370

With the talent of the children today compared to twenty or thirty years ago along with the dedication each child  to play, the top to bottom of each conference is extremely close.  so for a team to win half as many games in a row it is rare.  That is why this thread was written.

michael2370

Congrats to Batesville Junior High and a perfect season.  The undefeated junior high streak stands at 22-0 after tonite. 

walkingguy72396

I do have too say.  When I have seen Jr Pioneers play.  They just seem like they get it.  When Wynnes current group of Seniors got a win for thier undefeated Freshman season.  That Batesville game was a close one.

Intelligentsia

What a great game tonight!  Valley View gave the Pioneers quite a game.  I said it would take Valley View 4-5 years to compete in the 5-A ( Sr. High).  I'm revising that - looks like maybe 2-3 years.  Big boys, very good skill players and a tough defense.  The Pioneer coaching staff just made better adjustments at half to seal the road win to finish their second undefeated season in a row.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas