• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope @ Camden Fairview

Started by Youngsta71701, October 20, 2014, 07:04:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Another great week of high school football on the way. It's getting closer to put up or shut up time. Will Camden Fairview stay on track or will Hope take another one from the defending 5A South Champs. Oh, my bad Hoghead. Co-Champs!

Camden Fairview 34
Hope 14

wing

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 20, 2014, 07:04:03 am
Another great week of high school football on the way. It's getting closer to put up or shut up time. Will Camden Fairview stay on track or will Hope take another one from the defending 5A South Champs. Oh, my bad Hoghead. Co-Champs!

Camden Fairview 34
Hope 14

Very surprised in Hope's team this year. That kind of scares me. They have the talent just like Magnolia. 34-20 CF.

CF

Hoghead

Hope in a Shocker 7-6 ! CF still lacks a kicker ! The Non- Champs go down !

wing

Quote from: Hoghead on October 20, 2014, 09:27:09 am

I think you were out to sea a little too long, but thanks for your service! Magnolia 29 CF 0. I guess anything can happen.

Youngsta71701

Yeah, this game kind of scares me too. If we don't game plan to take away Agim like we didn't game plan to take away Turner from Magnolia we might be in trouble.

that1guy2110

40-14 CF

What did everyone think of Keaton at qb?  I thought reed played better also.

wing

Quote from: that1guy2110 on October 21, 2014, 11:00:40 am
40-14 CF

What did everyone think of Keaton at qb?  I thought reed played better also.

I think we need to use both and at times have them in the game at the same time.

cfradioguy

Didn't get to make the DeQueen game...

Did the Cardinals look better?...

Hummm...Keaton played some QB huh...

How many guys do we still have injured?...

Hopefully Camden Fairview can get on a roll and finish strong...

CF 37 Hope Bobcats 21... 

wing

Quote from: cfradioguy on October 21, 2014, 03:05:43 pm
Didn't get to make the DeQueen game...

Did the Cardinals look better?...

Hummm...Keaton played some QB huh...

How many guys do we still have injured?...

Hopefully Camden Fairview can get on a roll and finish strong...

CF 37 Hope Bobcats 21...

Yes, BK played (Started I think) and looked good. Had a couple of nice runs. LR also had a good game. I think playing both will be the ticket.

browning_gold_12

Both played well. Wondering why we havent seen KW in the wildcat. Maybe still dinged up from WH?

that1guy2110

I want to say that KW saw some carries at running back. With BK playing qb now with LR I would think KW may be done at QB unless we really need him

Hoghead

Rumors from Hope says Ricky Flenory, DD Holyfied and David Johnson suit up at RBs. Hope runs the Wishbone all night and escapes Camden Fairview 35-34 !!!!

wing

Quote from: Hoghead on October 22, 2014, 04:15:52 pm
Rumors from Hope says Ricky Flenory, DD Holyfied and David Johnson suit up at RBs. Hope runs the Wishbone all night and escapes Camden Fairview 35-34 !!!!

Heard those rumors too. We're gonna suit up the Andrews brothers with D Curtis at TB, Lewis Pryor at QB and Ricky Patton at TE. Gonna be a battle of the CO-champs!

browning_gold_12

Dont forget the Bever brothers on the O-line, and may as well bring back McKInzie James on the D-Line and Aaron Wynn and Fred Ross at LB!!

Hoghead

^^^^^^^^^ Ricky Patton !!! Ohh Lawd !!!! That Dude was the real deal. As were  the others !

FD4

CF in a blow out, this game was over back during two-a-days.  Not so sure about all that talent and no execution, players in the wrong place stuff.  It is what it is, a dismal season for Hope, and a great one of CF.  Here in Wynne we dont make excuses for getting beat by a better team.  We pick up and move on to the next game and get after it.  Hope needs to do that as well.  Forget the games played and get after it.

Hoghead

Quote from: FD4 on October 24, 2014, 02:09:47 pm
CF in a blow out, this game was over back during two-a-days.  Not so sure about all that talent and no execution, players in the wrong place stuff.  It is what it is, a dismal season for Hope, and a great one of CF.  Here in Wynne we dont make excuses for getting beat by a better team.  We pick up and move on to the next game and get after it.  Hope needs to do that as well.  Forget the games played and get after it.

Yea right FD4, Wynne is the Fluke loss capital of 5A football. LOL !  In a 2000 playoff semi final loss to Hope, how many times did Wynne Fans say....." WE LOST because it RAINED ?" How about the fluke tie with PB Dollarway ? How about the 2005 loss to Batesville ? The "this Wynne team has no heart" post flared up on FF. Even last years 21-0 lost in Hope, Wynne fans once again came on FF and said....If our QB hadn't got knocked out the game we would've won or it was raining " LOL ! But I agree, CF will put a Cowboy Bill Watts beat down on Hope tonight ! Revenge is always served cold !

FD4

I remember an old T-Shirt from the weight room a few years ago that said, "Shoulda Coulda Woulda wont work around here".  All that applies to what your saying.  I was at the rain game last season in Hope.  Yall had a nasty defense and I still dont see how Morrilton beat yall.  A sports writer said of us prior to last season, having graduated over 20 seniors, that if Coach Hill won more than three games he should be up for Coach of the Year honors.  We did quite well until yall defense, which was very good.

FD4

One other thing, have you noticed how quiet it has gotten from the usual Wynne posters?  Or is it just me.  Seems some of the posters are in "Wait and see mode now".  As for me, I'll crow like a big rooster.  We are gonna punish Paragould tonight.

Hoghead

Quote from: FD4 on October 24, 2014, 03:57:42 pm
One other thing, have you noticed how quiet it has gotten from the usual Wynne posters?  Or is it just me.  Seems some of the posters are in "Wait and see mode now".  As for me, I'll crow like a big rooster.  We are gonna punish Paragould tonight.

Oooh ! That's gonna get uglier than a  cat caught in a radiator fan.

Hoghead

21-0......Katy bar the door ! The Cards are bringing the wood !

DogsWin7

Lionheart88

They must be a little bit upset about last year.

browning_gold_12

CF pat kicker is 7 for 7 at the half.... Js.... ;D

Hoghead

Cards are putting a lit fire under the Bobcats !

Lionheart88

So would you say there's no Hope in Camden tonight? ;D

Hoghead

Quote from: Lionheart88 on October 24, 2014, 08:42:55 pm
So would you say there's no Hope in Camden tonight? ;D

There's no Hope in Hope tonight !!!!

Hoghead

CF ran a tractor trailer up Hope's nose !

spongebob

That non-kicker kicked 8 XP's last night. I'm assuming Hope has a great kicker? Wish I could have seen for myself but...oh never mind :) Actually he did kick off to start the 2nd half.....I think?

CF

Quote from: spongebob on October 25, 2014, 01:04:33 pm
That non-kicker kicked 8 XP's last night. I'm assuming Hope has a great kicker? Wish I could have seen for myself but...oh never mind :) Actually he did kick off to start the 2nd half.....I think?

Good one spongebob!

Hoghead

Quote from: CF on October 25, 2014, 01:30:29 pm
Quote from: spongebob on October 25, 2014, 01:04:33 pm

Good one spongebob!
Hee Hee !!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas