• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for week 8

Started by tmycjy, October 19, 2014, 06:52:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY pick for week 8 of the season

5-A EAST

Wynne        48  8)     (6-1 3-1 Wynne Lost  :'( last week 34-28 to Batesville on a close finsh Wynne was one inch a way from a game winning catch but the ref. said it hit the turf this game lead up to the billing what it should be this week Wynne get back on the winning track and play Paragould and has no problem to move to 7-1 4-1 in east play it look like Wynne will be 2ed place in east when playoff will come Will Wynne have a let down after losing to Batesville I SAY NO but only time will tell for them
Paragould     8   :-\   (2-5 0-4 Paragould lost last week to FC 48-26 this week they loses again to move to 2-6 0-5 in east play Will Paragould win a game in the east only time will tell for them)

Batesville    40   ;D    (6-1 4-0 Batesville Won a big ball last week in Wynne 34-28 in a closes finsh on closes call by the ref. the game winning call for Batesville was incompeat pass in the end zone that the ref said hit the turf in my oppenion I think the Wynne player made the catch and it didn't hit the turf BUT THE REF SEE IT BETTER THEN WHAT THE FAN SEE 98% of the time this week they win again over Blytheville to move to 7-1 5-0 in east play Will they be east champion or lose some game because they think they got it now but only time will tell for them)
Blytheville   14    :-\   (5-2 2-2 Blytheville won last week 49 -14 this week Blytheville take the Batesville test and lose to move to 5-3 2-3 in east play will they shock Batesville and win this game only time will tell for them)

Valley View                26  :D  (2-5 1-3 VV lost last week 49-14 to Blytheville this week they get back on the winning track by beat G.C.T. to move to 3-5 2-3 in east play and keep very slim playoff hope a live the way I think it if you are at least 4-3 coffrent mark most of the time that good for a 4th seed playoff spot will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Green County Tech     17   :'(  (1-6 0-4 GCT lost last week and just playing for pride this week loses this week to move to 1-7 0-5 in east play will they win at least 1 game in east play only time will tell for them)

Nettleton       34  ???  (5-2 3-1 Nettleton won last week over G.C.T. enough said this week nettleton get key playoff jocking game with FC and fall short to move to 5-3 3-2 in east play will they win this one only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game could go eather way )
Forrest City   35   ;D  (4-3 3-1 FC won last week over Paragould this week FC play in a key playoff jocking game and win to move to 5-3 4-1 in east play next week FC Player there rivals team Wynne on oct.31 in Wynne Will FC lose to nettleton think a head to there rivals I say no but only time will tell for them)

5-A WEST

Farmington  31     :)     (4-3 1-3 Farmington lost last week 35-28 this week they get back on the winning track to move to 5-3 2-3 in west play will they win this one only time will tell if they do win this one they keep slim playoff hope a live )
Vilonia          22     :( (3-4 2-2 Vilonia lost last week to Maumelle and loses again this week to move to 3-5 2-3 in west play will they win this one only time will tell for them)

Harrison      35      :o     (4-3 3-1 Harrison won last week over Clarksville enough said this week they get a key playoff jocking game with greenbrier and loses to move to 4-4 3-2 in west play Will Harrison win this one only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game goes eather way )
Greenbrier   36       :o   (4-3 2-2 Greenbrier got a huge win last week over LR Christian 28-21 this week greenbrier plays in a key playoff jocking game and wins to move to 5-3 3-2 in west play will they win this one only time will tell for them two downer note don't be surprise if this game goes eather way 2ed thing if greenbrier loses they may be see playoff slipping way )

Morrilton     13        ???   (3-4 2-2 Morrilton won last week over Farmington this week they take the Maumelle test and loses to move to 3-5 2-3 in west play Will they win this game only time will tell for them)
Maumelle     31         8)   (6-0-1 4-0 Maumelle won last week over Vilonia this week Maumelle get another win over Morrilton to move to 7-0-1 5-0 in west play and look like there on there way to the west tittle will Maumelle shock the west and be west champion after moving up from class 4-A only time will tell for them)

Clarksville    10      :-X    (0-7 0-4 lost last week and this week just playing for pride and loses again to move to 0-8 0-5 in west play Will Clarksville win 1 game this season only time will tell for them)
LR Christian  40       ;D   (4-3 2-2 LRC lost last week this week the play Clarksville enough said win this one to move to 5-3 3-2 in west play will they make the playoff in this closes race for playoff spots only time will tell )

5-A SOUTH

Hot Springs  28    ;D     (4-3 4-0 HS won last week 23-6 over magnolia and win another game this week to move to 5-3 5-0 in south play Will HS be south champion only time will tell for them)
White Hall    24      :-\  (3-4 2-2 WH lost the Jefferson county battle last week 42-30 this week WH loses again to HS to move to 3-5 2-3 in south play if White Hall is not careful White Hall may see there playoff hope slipping away )

Magnolia          16  :o  (3-4 1-3 Magnolia lost last week to Hot Springs and lose again this week to WC to move to 3-5 1-4 in south play will they win this one only time will tell for them )
Watson Chapel 17    :o  (3-4 3-1 WC won the Jefferson county battle last week  this week WC win another big ball game to move to 4-4 4-1 in south play and look good for a playoff spot will they win this one only time will tell for them)

Camden  42   :)    ( 5-2 3-1 Camden won last week over DeQueen enough said this week Camden get another big win to move to 6-2 4-1 in south play will they win this game only time will tell )
Hope       14   >:(  (2-5 1-3 Hope lost last week and loses again this week to move to 2-6 1-4 in south play and look like hope playoff hopes are gone will they beat Camden again this year only time will tell for them)

HS Lakeside  48    ;D     (3-4 2-2 HSLS won last week over hope and win this week over dequeen to move to 4-4 3-2 in south play and keep playoff hope alive will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)
DeQueen       17     :'(   (0-7 0-4 Dequeen is just playing for pride lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-8 0-5 in south play will they win a game only time will tell for them one downer note is that dequeen is 0-17 sense move up to class 5-A )

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe 42   ;D     (2-5 2-2 Beebe won last week 21-7 over LRM  this week they win over LR Fair enough said to move to 3-5 3-2 in central play and keep playoff chance alive if Beebe can get healthy beebe could be a wild card in the last 3 games will they get in the playoff only time will tell for them)
LR Fair 7     :-X   (0-7 0-4 Fair lost last week and loses again this week just waiting on basketball season move to 0-8 0-5 in central play will fair go 0-10 only time will tell for fair)

Jacksonville 28   ;D     (1-6 1-3 Jacksonville lost last week to P.A. this week they play there cross town rivals North Pulaski and win to move to 2-6 2-3 in central play and keep a slim playoff hope a live ) 
North Pulaski 8    >:(  (1-5-1 1-3 NP lost last week to Sylvan Hills and loses this week to there cross town rivals to move to 1-6-1 1-4 in central play and look like there just waiting on basketball season will they win the cross town rival game only time will tell for them)

LR McClellan 21   ???    (4-3 3-1 LRMC won last week over fair enough said this week they lose to Sylvan hills to move to 4-4 3-2 in central play Will they get in the playoff only time will tell for them )
Sylvan Hills  44     :D   (7-0 4-0 SH won last week 56-6 over NP this week they win again to move to 8-0 5-0 in central play and there just waiting on the week 10 showdown with P.A. For the 5-A Central tittle Will they be central champion only time will tell for them)

Pulaski Academy 60  ;D     (6-1 4-0 P.A. won last week over Jacksonville 55-7 this week they win again to move to 7-1 5-0 in central play and just waiting on the week 10 showdown with sylvan hills for the 5-A central tittle Will P.A. get the tittle or Sylvan hill only time will tell for them)
LR Mills               13   :(   ( 2-5 1-3 LRM lost last week and lose again this week to move to 2-6 1-4 in central play and look like there playoff hope are gone if LRM want to make the playoff it look like they need to win the last 3 game of the season will they win only time will tell for them )

this is my pick for week 8  Good luck to all team this week

my total for each week           week 1 15-12
                                                                                                                                             week 2 24-5
                                                                                                                                             week 3 20-9
                                                                                                                                             week 4 10-6
                                                                                                                                             week 5 10-6
                                                                                                                                             week 6 14-2
                                                                                                                                             week 7 11-5
                                                                                                              for a season total of          105-45

good luck to all and reamber play with pride and do your best u can do

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR. high team Friday night

Absolut

tmycjy

Good luck to all team 9th grade team tonight and all SR. team Friday night

tmycjy

October 24, 2014, 10:58:17 pm #4 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 11:00:49 pm by tmycjy
TMYCJY GOES 13-3 this week of a week 8 season total of 118-48

my up side tonight

4-0 in central
greenbrier winning to night like I said
Wynne winning to night I said 48-8 real score was 49-7 :) :) :) :) :)

my down side of the night

Hot Spring losing to night
And Farmington losing to night also

one shout out was I said nettleton and FC would go eather way and it was closes

to all fan of my picks I will post week 9 pick but it will not be until Sunday or Monday

Chief_Osceola™

Another solid week with the picks! Well done my man.

tmycjy

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 24, 2014, 11:00:03 pm
Another solid week with the picks! Well done my man.

thanks you very much

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas