• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PA vs Jacksonville

Started by Mudboy870, October 14, 2014, 02:27:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudboy870

Any predictions on the Jacksonville vs. PA game?

PA 64

Jacksonville 14

Mudboy870

Once again, no one likes talking about PA and there high power offense. :P ???

Overdahill

walkingguy72396

PA will keep on doing what they do.  Until some team some where finds a bunch of 6ft 180 lb defensive players too make their QB run around with a chicken with his head cut-off.

nlrh

I think Jax will play flat after playing so hard against SH.  Plus, PA will not be bothered by their constant trash talk.

nlrh

Overdahill

Return of good weather favors PA

Freight Train

This will be a blowout. Pa cruises until playoffs.

jaxalum2008

If somehow Jacksonville gets their game together and pulls out a W, I am willing to pay for people's lunch at Moe's Southwest Grill on McCain on Monday.

Titan Spirit

Maynard G Krebs

According to the Jacksonville coach's statement last week before the Sylvan Hills game, SH was the toughest team left on their schedule.  He may want to rethink that position. 

As an aside, both the north Pulaski county 5A teams feature really big guys at the QB position.  What are they feeding them up there?

Titan Spirit

Good chance he needs to rethink we will find out in week 10 if he was right or not. PA is very good especially on the offensive side. If the qb has time he doesn't seem to miss at all. Key to staying with PA in my opinion is a good running game and pressure that qb into some mistakes.

Not that it would have made any difference at all PA could have put up over a 100 last night but Jvill and SH seem to really get up for that particular game. A lot of the players know each other and go back and forth a bit, so I think you saw Jacksonville's best effort by far against Sylvan Hills. Jacksonville's head coach last year is now in the booth for sylvan hills on friday nights so that prolly added some motivation as well. Again not making excuses because PA could have named their score last night.
The number 2 qb for jville looked tons better than the starter last night he is a lot more moble and delivered the ball well.

Coach Mac D

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 18, 2014, 10:48:18 am
According to the Jacksonville coach's statement last week before the Sylvan Hills game, SH was the toughest team left on their schedule.  He may want to rethink that position. 

As an aside, both the north Pulaski county 5A teams feature really big guys at the QB position.  What are they feeding them up there?

Lol your looking way to deep into the statement. lol your not gonna focus on next week during this week. SHHS is good football team as well. I was very impressed with both teams.

Coach Mac D

P.A. is a really good football program. I personally learned allot from the experience. They are well coached, physically and mentally prepared for the game. Very impressive.

To counter the QB observation... Just from my observation. Lol not to say p.a. is not good but I really think 15 could be a great QB for p.a. as a zone read option QB. Just an observation. Lol I'm just joking of course cause their starter is REALLY GOOD!

I WAS PROUD WE DIDN'T DO ALL THE TRASH TALKING LIKE PEOPLE SAY WE DO. LIKE I SAID I'M PROUD OF JACKSONVILLE PLAYERS CHARACTER AND WORK ETHIC.
GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.

football nut

October 18, 2014, 02:38:39 pm #14 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:03:46 pm by football nut
Quote from: Coach Mac D on October 18, 2014, 02:25:02 pm
P.A. is a really good football program. I personally learned allot from the experience. They are well coached, physically and mentally prepared for the game. Very impressive.

To counter the QB observation... Just from my observation. Lol not to say p.a. is not good but I really think 15 could be a great QB for p.a. as a zone read option QB. Just an observation. Lol I'm just joking of course cause their starter is REALLY GOOD!

I WAS PROUD WE DIDN'T DO ALL THE TRASH TALKING LIKE PEOPLE SAY WE DO. LIKE I SAID I'M PROUD OF JACKSONVILLE PLAYERS CHARACTER AND WORK ETHIC.
GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.
Not to be a negative type guy, but you may want to concentrate on moving the 2 kid to quarterback and the 7 kid to lineman. Do that and you will win some games, otherwise, you might keep losing. Pretty sure Coach Kelley can figure his quarterback situation out. LOL

Coach Mac D

No doubt Kelly does amazing job. I'm very impressed.

HeberFan

Jacksonville gets jacked. Mercy rule starts with the second-half kickoff.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: HeberFan on October 21, 2014, 11:21:37 pm
Jacksonville gets jacked. Mercy rule starts with the second-half kickoff.
Really?  What makes you think that would happen?

HeberFan

Look at the strength of schedule and margin of victory for both teams. PA will dominate this game on the way to a season-ending showdown with Sylvan Hills. That could be a great game.

Titan Spirit

Quote from: HeberFan on October 22, 2014, 08:06:00 am
Look at the strength of schedule and margin of victory for both teams. PA will dominate this game on the way to a season-ending showdown with Sylvan Hills. That could be a great game.

55-7 at half is my thought

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas