• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 7

Started by tmycjy, October 12, 2014, 09:23:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

October 12, 2014, 09:23:21 pm Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 05:25:58 pm by tmycjy
TMYCJY Pick for week 7

5-A EAST

Wynne     34    :-*      (6-0 3-0 Wynne won last week over VV 39-0 this week Wynne play in a big ball game with Batesville for what could be the 5-A East Tittle game lucky Wynne win this one to move to 7-0 4-0 in east play Will Wynne win this game and then Win the state tittle only time will tell for Wynne)
Batesville 17      >:(   (5-1 3-0 Batesville won last week over FC 23-6 this week Batesville get to take the Wynne test with both team highly rank this game will more or likely the game of the week by most Sport experts sorry to say but glad to say that Batesville loses this one to move to 5-2 3-1 in east play will Batesville win this one I HOPE THEY DONT but only time will tell for them)

Blytheville 22       ;D      (4-2 1-2 Blytheville won last week over G.C.T. 42-40  this week Blytheville get another win over VV to move to 5-2 2-2 in east and with this win should move them back in the playoff hunt Will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Valley View 13       :-\   (2-4 1-2 Valley View lost last week to power house Wynne this week they play Blytheville and lose again to move to 2-5 1-3 in east play if VV want to make the playoff this is a game that look like  they got to win will they win this one only time will tell for them)

Forrest City 35      ;D     (3-3 2-1 FC lost last week to Batesville 23-6 this week they get back on the winning track to move to 4-3 3-1 in east play will FC make the playoff or fall short like last year only time will tell for them)
Paragould    14       :'(   (2-4 0-3Paragould lost last week 48-6 to nettleton this week they fall short again to move to 2-5 0-4 in east play it look like that basketball season may start early for them will they win this one only time will tell for them)

Green County Tech 21     :-X   (1-5 0-3 GCT lost last week and lose again to move to 1-6 0-4 in east play and look like there just playing for pride now and look like basketball season will start early for them will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Nettleton               49       :-\   (4-2 2-1 Nettleton won last week over Paragould and this week get another win over G.C.T. to move to 5-2 3-1 in east play and look like they are keeping pace with Wynne and Batesville and Forrest city for a playoff spot Will they get a playoff spot only time will tell for them)

5-A WEST

Farmington 31      :)      (4-2 1-2 Farmington won last week over Clarksville this week they win again over Morrilton to move to 5-2 2-2 in west play and get back in the playoff race will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Morrilton     21      ???   (2-4 1-2 Morrilton lost last week to Harrison and loses again this week to move to 2-5 1-3 in west play if Morrilton don't step it up a new state tittle winner will happen this year will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Harrison       44     :D     (3-3 2-1 Harrison won last week and again this week over Clarksville enough said move to 4-3 3-1 in west play will they be west champion only time will tell for them)
Clarksville     20      :'(    (0-6 0-3 Clarksville is just playing for pride they lost last week and lose again this week to move to 0-7 0-4 in west play will they win a game only time will tell )

LR Christian   35    :o   ( 4-2 2-1 LRC won a key game last week over Vilonia and win a closes one this week to move to 5-2 3-1 in west play will they win this won only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game could go eather way )
Greenbrier     34    :o   (3-3 1-2 Greenbrier lost last week and lose a close one this week to move to 3-4 1-3 in west play will they win this one only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game goes eather way )

Maumelle     27    :)     (5-0-1 3-0 Maumelle won last week and win a key game this week to move to 6-0-1 4-0 in west play will they be west champion only time will tell for them )
Vilonia           7     :-\  (3-3 2-1 Vilonia lost last week and loses again this week in a key game to move to 3-4 2-2 in west play will they win this key game only time will tell for them)

5-A SOUTH

White Hall        28    ;D    (3-3 2-1 WH won last week over HSLS this week White Hall plays there Jefferson county Rival W. Chapel and win to move to 4-3 3-1 in south play and get back in the tittle race will they win the south tittle only time will tell for them)
Watson Chapel 14      :-\  (2-4 2-1 WC won last week and this week they play there Jefferson county rival WH and lose to move to 2-5 2-2 in south play will WC make a playoff spot or just fall short only time will tell for them)

Hope               28    :-\  (2-4 1-2 Hope lose a key game last week to WC this week they take on HSLS and loses again this week to move to 2-5 1-3 in south play if Hope don't start winning basketball season will start early Will they win this game only time will tell for them)
HS Lakeside     42     :D   (2-4 1-2 HSLS lost last week and get back on the winning track this week to move to 3-4 2-2 in south play and get back in the playoff race will they make the playoffs only time will tell for them)

Hot Springs    15      :o   (3-3 3-0 HS won last week 52-12 over DeQueen this week HS play magnolia and get upset this week to move to 3-4 3-1 in south play will they be south champion only time will tell for them)
Magnolia         17      :o  (3-3 1-2 Magnolia got the biggest upset of last week by beat Camden 29-0  and this week they get another upset on HS to move to 4-3 2-2 in south play will magnolia get another upset only time will tell for them)

Camden         52      ::)     (4-2 2-1 Camden lose last week in one of the biggest upset in 5-A to magnolia 29-0 this week they get back on the winning track by beat DeQueen enough said move to 5-2 3-1 in south play will they be south champion only time will tell for them)
DeQueen         6        :-X   (0-6 0-3 DeQueen lost last week and just playing for pride this week move to 0-7 0-4 in south play will they win a game only time will tell for them one downer note DeQueen is 0-16 sense move up to class 5-A)

5-A CENTRAL

Sylvan Hills       48   ;D     (6-0 3-0 SH won a close one last week 28-22 and has no problem this week to move to 7-0 4-0 in south play will they win the central only time will tell for them)
North Pulaski      3     :-\   (week 6 game will be made up Monday night no information for now )

Pulaski Acam.  50   :)     (5-1 3-0 P.A. won last week over Beebe 65-35 and has no problem this week move to 6-1 4-0 in Central play Will P.A. be central Champion or will Sylvan Hills be central champion only time will tell for them)
Jacksonville     13    :-\  (1-5 1-2 Jacksonville almost got and upset last week but lost 28-22 to SH and this week don't have enough talent to beat P.A. move to 1-6 1-3 in central play will they get the upset this week only time will tell for them)

LR Mills         28   ???    ( 2-4 1-2 LRM lost last week and loses again this week to move to 2-5 1-3 in central play will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Beebe           38     ;D   ( 1-5 1-2 Beebe lost last week and this week to move to 2-5 2-2 in central play and get back in the playoff races will they get in the playoff only time will tell for them)

LR Fair                3   :-[   (  week 6 game will be made up Monday night no information as of right now)
LR McClellan       40    :)  ( 3-3 2-1 LRMC beat there Rivals last week 42-27 and has no problem this week to move to 4-3 3-1 in central play will LRMC be central champion only time will tell for them)

these are my pick for week 7 good luck to all team this week and drive safe

my weeks total of each week                                        week 1  15-12
                                                                                                                          Week 2 24- 5
                                                                                                                          Week 3 20- 9
                                                                                                                          Week 4 10-6
                                                                                                                          Week 5 10-6
                                                                                                                          Week 6 14-2
                                                                                                       for season total of     94-40

good luck to all team this week

Intelligentsia

Very Good!!  I like Morrilton over Farmington and Batesville over Wynne.  O.K., the Batesville over Wynne is not very likely, but it would sure be fun seeing all the Wynne posters eating crow :o  I'm consoled in the fact that the bottom half of the playoff bracket appears easier than the top - so, if Wynne wins, as expected, the Pioneers will just use the rest of the season to get ready for the rematch on neutral ground - War Memorial Stadium ;D

Chughes11

I like hot springs over magnolia. Should be an awesome game either way!

Lionheart88

Yeah, I'd figure on the Trojans to take that one.

PercussionMan

Quote from: tmycjy on October 12, 2014, 09:23:21 pm
Farmington 31      :)      (4-2 1-2 Farmington won last week over Clarksville this week they win again over Morrilton to move to 5-2 2-2 in west play and get back in the playoff race will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Morrilton     21      ???   (2-4 1-2 Morrilton lost last week to Harrison and loses again this week to move to 2-5 1-3 in west play if Morrilton don't step it up a new state tittle winner will happen this year will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Not so fast, Mr. "Only Time Will Tell For Them"...Devil Dogs probably get their starting QB back this week, and go on the road to Farmington and pick up their first road win of the year!!

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all 9th grade team Thursday night and good luck to all SR. high team friday night

Reamber play with pride

Grond

Correction: Paragould is 0-3 in conference play.

Sadly, we have become Comfortably Numb.

Go Postal

Quote from: PercussionMan on October 13, 2014, 05:21:05 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on October 12, 2014, 09:23:21 pm

Not so fast, Mr. "Only Time Will Tell For Them"...Devil Dogs probably get their starting QB back this week, and go on the road to Farmington and pick up their first road win of the year!!
I agree with this post.  If DDogs get their starting QB back.  Morrilton had 364 total yards to Harrison's 402 total yards in the game.
  In the first half, Morrilton had 240 total yards. Devil Dog running back Terrance Miner had 235 of those yards on the ground. Harrison had 192 yards in the first half. The Goblins had 115 passing and 77 yards rushing

PercussionMan

Quote from: Go Postal on October 14, 2014, 07:51:52 pm
I agree with this post.  If DDogs get their starting QB back.  Morrilton had 364 total yards to Harrison's 402 total yards in the game.
  In the first half, Morrilton had 240 total yards. Devil Dog running back Terrance Miner had 235 of those yards on the ground. Harrison had 192 yards in the first half. The Goblins had 115 passing and 77 yards rushing

Go Postal, just imagine if Morrilton had as good of a passing attack as they do rushing...they'd be pretty salty.  Oh wait, we had both last year...but we can't live in the past.  Of course, it would help if we had some pass defense as well.  Humphrey had his way through the air, and at times, he seemed to just be "floating" passes right out there to his receivers.  Maybe he realized our pass defense was basically non-existent...I heard several of our fans complaining about our lack of defense throughout that game.  Harrison looks pretty good...I don't see how they have a loss in conference.  Is Maumelle that good?  I've heard their defense is pretty solid, but I had predicted at the beginning of the year that either Greenbrier or Harrison would probably win the conference.  I knew what Harrison had coming back for the most part. 

How is the running back that got injured Friday night?

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams this week

tmycjy

Want to wish all 9th grade team good luck tonight and want to wish a Wynne Jr. high team good luck tonight with batesville and want to wish all SR. high team good luck Friday night

tmycjy

Go Postal

Quote from: PercussionMan on October 15, 2014, 11:24:54 am
Quote from: Go Postal on October 14, 2014, 07:51:52 pm

Go Postal, just imagine if Morrilton had as good of a passing attack as they do rushing...they'd be pretty salty.  Oh wait, we had both last year...but we can't live in the past.  Of course, it would help if we had some pass defense as well.  Humphrey had his way through the air, and at times, he seemed to just be "floating" passes right out there to his receivers.  Maybe he realized our pass defense was basically non-existent...I heard several of our fans complaining about our lack of defense throughout that game.  Harrison looks pretty good...I don't see how they have a loss in conference.  Is Maumelle that good?  I've heard their defense is pretty solid, but I had predicted at the beginning of the year that either Greenbrier or Harrison would probably win the conference.  I knew what Harrison had coming back for the most part. 

How is the running back that got injured Friday night?
Humphrey is a great scrambling QB, throws good, rushes good.  Leads PA in passing, at this time.  Beats PA in QB rushing also.
Maumelle is a great defensive team and they are getting better on offense each and every game.  Not sure what was going on in the Maumelle/Harrison game on a Goblin perspective.  Maumelle has good speed.  But so does Morrilton.  I thought that Maumelle, Morrilton and even 6A Alma were very close in playing style and size.  Good teams.
Not sure on GOBS RB Harp of his condition.  But maybe they will give him a semi week off on the upcoming game to heal better.  We will see...

tmycjy

October 17, 2014, 11:19:13 pm #14 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:37:08 pm by tmycjy
TMYCJY goes 11-5 in week 7 for a season total of 105-45

as of right now my up side of the week there are 3 of them
1. TMYCJY break over 100 games right with a 105 games right
2. as of right now 3-0 in central play
3. and 3-1 in east 

my shocker of the week 4 of them

1. Wynne goes down to Batesville 34-28  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( HATE TO SAY THIS
2. Morrilton winning
3. W. chapel Winning
4. LR Christian Lost to night 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas