• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games that make you say "WOW!"

Started by InYoGrill, September 05, 2014, 10:24:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 03, 2014, 08:23:14 pm

29-7 Gobs smoking the Warriors in the first half. Wow! What a dominate score at LRC.
IYG, buddy, make that 43-21 in the final.  Bad thing that we gave up 21 points.  Need to work on that. ;)  GOB QB Humphrey lead the 5A in passing before this game.  We got more rushing yrds than passing in this game. :o

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Go Postal on October 03, 2014, 10:09:48 pm
Quote from: InYoGrill on October 03, 2014, 08:23:14 pm

29-7 Gobs smoking the Warriors in the first half. Wow! What a dominate score at LRC.
IYG, buddy, make that 43-21 in the final.  Bad thing that we gave up 21 points.  Need to work on that. ;)  GOB QB Humphrey lead the 5A in passing before this game.  We got more rushing yrds than passing in this game. :o
According to ADG this morning Will Hefley from PA was leading the state and Humphrey was #2 in the state. Those are overall, not just 5A

Go Postal

InYoGrill

Lakeside put a hurtin on a good Magnolia team.

Hogskin

Nice for PA, they are winning. Bad for Harrison they have a loosing record. Stats dont matter only W's. What are you going to throw out next the punter avrg? Still would like to know Harrisons conf record since Tice left.?

Blazer51

I'd say Paragould and baitsville game has me puzzled...

InYoGrill

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 04, 2014, 02:28:50 pm

Yes, I wondered that as well.

Rockhounds x2

Hogskin:
Nice for PA, they are winning. Bad for Harrison they have a loosing record. Stats dont matter only W's. What are you going to throw out next the punter avrg? Still would like to know Harrisons conf record since Tice left.?

I happen to know Go Postal he has no kids that play he supports the whole 5A west he is if not the best supporter on this site he's one of the best. Anytime a player is recognized he's gonna say something positive..
As for confrence record since Tice left? Probably about the same as it was the last 3/4 years he was here! He was a very successful coach here but the last few years weren't very good either. I'm not placing fault anywhere that's just the answer to your question.

InYoGrill

Any thoughts on Briar and Maumelle this Friday? Game is at Briar.

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 07, 2014, 09:02:25 pm

Both are really good teams.  If Maumelle can shut down GB's running game, then it is a Harrison/Maumelle game once again.  But after seeing Maumelle and knowing how Greenbrier can play, it could come down to defense and special teams.  Not sure who will be the victor on this game.  West game.  Very competitive.  Every week is exciting.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on October 07, 2014, 09:21:22 pm

Both are really good teams.  If Maumelle can shut down GB's running game, then it is a Harrison/Maumelle game once again.  But after seeing Maumelle and knowing how Greenbrier can play, it could come down to defense and special teams.  Not sure who will be the victor on this game.  West game.  Very competitive.  Every week is exciting.

If it comes down to defense and special teams, I like our chances.  We have an excellent kicker and our defense has been strong all year.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 04, 2014, 02:28:50 pm

I think Batesville will solve your puzzle after they play Valley View.

Blazer51

I was just curious to what happened?

Go Postal

Grill, since our Ol' buddy, pantherblue is a fan of Greenbrier, but now lives in Maumelle, will they have special seating for him during this game at the 50 yard line?

Kind of like Harrison has for you when you come here.  LOL!

Overdahill

Go Postal

pantherblue

I'll be watching on computer this week lol

Go Postal

Almatrackster posted this on another thread.  But I thought it should be shared on this thread also for the West...

If LRC and Greenbrier win this Friday, we'll have a crazy 5A West.

Maumelle 2-1 (beat Harrison)
LRC 2-1 (beat Vilonia)
Greenbrier 2-1 (beat Maumelle)
Harrison 2-1 (beat LRC) or Morrilton 2-1 (beat Greenbrier)

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 08, 2014, 11:04:52 am

I think Batesville won.  I'm not sure what else you want to know. 

Go Postal

Holy shishcough, has the Rapture begun yet?  Many surprises this week.

InYoGrill

Are you kidding, Magnolia pistol whipped Fairview??? Cmon man!

Maumelle with a convincing win at Briar? I don't even know the mascot name for Mel

Gobs gaining some momento

HS with a nice win

WH and Lakeside in a barn burner

REALLY, PA gives up 35 to BB?

Wynne looking stronger and stronger every week.

The_Pioneer

They played just well enough to win.  This isn't an overly talented team this year. 

Blazer51

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 09, 2014, 10:08:41 pm

How they managed to only put up 21? I mean that should be self explanatory after the game?

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 11, 2014, 01:01:29 pm

How they managed to only put up 21? I mean that should be self explanatory after the game?

I think they only scored 3 touchdowns.  And kicked 3 extra points. 

I know, they should have won by a hundred, otherwise the W doesn't count I don't think.  Batesville is very average this year compared to previous years.  That being said, they will stiff finish second in conference (at worst).

Blazer51

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 11, 2014, 02:15:39 pm

I know, they should have won by a hundred, otherwise the W doesn't count I don't think.  Batesville is very average this year compared to previous years.  That being said, they will stiff finish second in conference (at worst).

Yes let's get our panties in a wad over a simple question 😂😂

tmycjy

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 11, 2014, 10:32:58 am

Are you kidding, Magnolia pistol whipped Fairview??? Cmon man!

Maumelle with a convincing win at Briar? I don't even know the mascot name for Mel

Gobs gaining some momento

HS with a nice win

WH and Lakeside in a barn burner

REALLY, PA gives up 35 to BB?

Wynne looking stronger and stronger every week.

Hey I was the week I wanted to see because of the rain this was the week u wanted and upset this is the week

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 11, 2014, 06:24:13 pm

Your response to everything. Nice.

Blazer51

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 11, 2014, 10:55:37 pm
Quote from: Blazer51 on October 11, 2014, 06:24:13 pm

Your response to everything. Nice.

Well you got to being a smart butt over an honest question? All I was wanting to know is if they had an off night, players hurt, etc etc etc.

scoobysnack

InYoGrill

Batesville showing that Wynne was beatable!!!

HS beats Magnolia handily after beating CFV handily last week. Crazy South!

Chapel with a rival win against WH

BB with nice win over struggling Mills

Briar back in the west mess with win over good LRC team

Go Postal

Batesville getting the Wynne.  Pun intended.  I like both of these teams.
Hot Springs moving on up.  West has to play the South in the playoffs.  Crazy South is right.
Chapel comes back against White Hall.
Nice to see BB get on the board.
'briar showing that they are not done yet.  (We play them next game.)  Maybe even Morrilton is not done yet.  LRCA still can prove also that the are not done yet.  West mess is right.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 18, 2014, 12:31:20 am
Batesville getting the Wynne.  Pun intended.  I like both of these teams.
Hot Springs moving on up.  West has to play the South in the playoffs.  Crazy South is right.
Chapel comes back against White Hall.
Nice to see BB get on the board.
'briar showing that they are not done yet.  (We play them next game.)  Maybe even Morrilton is not done yet.  LRCA still can prove also that the are not done yet.  West mess is right.

Other than Clarksville. The west is really up for grabs with Maumelle in the drivers seat. Will be a good team or two that won't be playing after week 10. Curious to see how Farmington plays next 3 weeks. V heads there next Friday.

Go Postal

IYG, did Veagles get some kind of video streaming yet, so PB and I can watch on maybe a smart phone or pad for that game?  GOBTV should be broadcasting live feed next week.  Just curious. 

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 18, 2014, 01:19:46 am
IYG, did Veagles get some kind of video streaming yet, so PB and I can watch on maybe a smart phone or pad for that game?  GOBTV should be broadcasting live feed next week.  Just curious.

No streaming yet that I know of. It is nice to know that a small group in V has finally formed an active booster club. Good things ahead for the program with more support. It takes that kind of support to get a program going and sustained.

Go Postal

After week 8...
South conference having 3 teams tied for 1st seed.
West conference having 4 teams tied for 2nd seed.
WOW!

Jayepea

FYI every team is beatable. The best has a target on its back. It's fun to play a ranked team & beat um!!!

Hoghead

InYoGrill

Hoghead

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 01, 2014, 06:33:13 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on November 01, 2014, 12:13:52 pm
Hope 27
White Hall 20
WOW !

HH, where did that win come from for Hope?

I wasn't at the game. But Hope has talent, they just haven't played games to their potential .

Go Postal

A lot of games tonight that make you say Wow on the 1st rounds of the playoffs.  Very proud of these teams in the 1st round.

tmycjy

Mine is WYnne winning 54-7 tonight over sylvan hills

Lionheart88

How about 5-5 S4 White Hall losing to undefeated W1 Maumelle on a field goal with 5 seconds left in the game?  Not many objective observers would've predicted that one.

Overdahill

Sounded like there was a whole lot of wows in the Harrison - CFV game particularly in the last couple of minutes

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas