• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who wins 3A this year?

Started by BigMan15, September 28, 2017, 10:39:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your 3A State Champion?

ECS
2 (8.3%)
Tuckerman
9 (37.5%)
Charleston
1 (4.2%)
Jesseville
0 (0%)
Manila
3 (12.5%)
Osceola
2 (8.3%)
other
9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 03, 2017, 10:39:29 am

BigMan15

SackAttack

Jessieville cannot even be in the conversation. Lost their best player and icon coach and replaced neither!

BigMan15

Considering what everyone else lost I think they can. In fact I think Burleson could be a top 5 player this year.

Head Lion

Osceola is a final 4 team without a doubt. They will not let their guard down this year.

bobcats

Quote from: BigMan15 on September 28, 2017, 12:35:41 pm
Considering what everyone else lost I think they can. In fact I think Burleson could be a top 5 player this year.

They should be OK, but lost 3 starters off a team that got hammered by Tuckerman.  I'll take Clinton in their place.

teachers pet

If Jessieville can talk the all state linebacker transfer from Harber to play basketball it would take care of the post.

501Arkansas

Have to give it to the seminoles heck i wouldnt be surprise if they do a back to back

ToughGuy91

Prescott will make some big noise for the next two years with the players they have from last year! The starting line up will nearly be 6'0 + across the board

NWA Hawg

Quote from: ToughGuy91 on September 29, 2017, 09:56:08 am
Prescott will make some big noise for the next two years with the players they have from last year! The starting line up will nearly be 6'0 + across the board

And still won't beat Centerpoint!

ToughGuy91

Both of prescott's stars " 6'3 , 6'7 " were sophomores last year and didn't even get to play the district or regional due to making sophomore mistakes off the court. Im not saying prescott is just gonna be unreal i'm just saying there gonna surprise many folks when regional and state comes around. ( Centerpoint wont come within 15 of the wolves the next 2 years pal ) ;)

Baller_34

I guess I'm confused I thought Osceola lost some key players?

NWA Hawg

Quote from: ToughGuy91 on September 29, 2017, 11:48:23 am
Both of prescott's stars " 6'3 , 6'7 " were sophomores last year and didn't even get to play the district or regional due to making sophomore mistakes off the court. Im not saying prescott is just gonna be unreal i'm just saying there gonna surprise many folks when regional and state comes around. ( Centerpoint wont come within 15 of the wolves the next 2 years pal ) ;)

We will see.  ::)

ToughGuy91

If i'm not mistaken this class of Sr got beat by the wolves in 9th grade by 15-20 both games they played and also started four 8th graders ;D ;D ;D 

NWA Hawg

Quote from: ToughGuy91 on September 29, 2017, 11:55:48 am
If i'm not mistaken this class of Sr got beat by the wolves in 9th grade by 15-20 both games they played and also started four 8th graders ;D ;D ;D

The wolves have been beating Centerpoint in jr high for years. It never translates over to Sr High.

SackAttack

Do not I repeat DO NOT sleep on Perryville!!

theflash10

501Arkansas

Quote from: Baller_34 on September 29, 2017, 11:50:49 am
I guess I'm confused I thought Osceola lost some key players?
[/quote
Lost a sr guard mike Caruthers he is now at Blytheville

teachers pet

Don't count out Jessieville, they have added several players to roster since beginning of school including a 6'5 kid and the monster all state linebacker is now on the roster.

ErnestTBass

Quote from: teachers pet on September 30, 2017, 10:59:20 pm
Don't count out Jessieville, they have added several players to roster since beginning of school including a 6'5 kid and the monster all state linebacker is now on the roster.
If Jessieville didn't have the coaching to get it done before they sure don't have it now!! Lamb one of the best new guy lots of junior high experience from what I've heard! So no on the Lions

Redwolves8526

Just as long as it is not Lamar then we'll all be okay.

lostintheweeds

I think Chucktown is going to be better than expected.  Looking forward to the season.

BirdCall

I'm pretty sure Episcopal will find away to win state again even though they lost one key senior and then Khalen Robinson tranferring up to 7A in Bryant. They still have a baller in Treylon Payne that is a dog on defense and is one of the best sophomores in the state top 6. ECS always has ballers so they will be fine. If they don't take though I have confidence Osceola will win it with Makai Caruther leading the way they also have some other pieces to make it happen.   

urban legend2

Didn't know Khalen had transferred...big addition for Bryant, tough loss for ECS.

biglion1985

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought makai was kicked off the team

Hitman Warrior23

October 13, 2017, 11:15:53 am #24 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:17:22 am by Hitman Warrior23
I got 2 girls and a 3 year old boy so I do Focus on girls more right now.  So in GIRLS Greenland Girls got a good solid Springdale Junior transfer in Destiny Jackson that should help a ton,  Charleston has one the stoutest top to bottom  Sophomore classes in the state (in any class), they should be very tough this year they might have a 3 year Dynasty type of run, Valley will be tough  for sure however I think  the Favorite would have to be returning Champs  Hoxie id think.  Lamar will play without Sophomore  Lakyn for the first part of season they will be a tough out for anyone.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 09, 2017, 12:10:40 pm
Just as long as it is not Lamar then we'll all be okay. I

Don't sleep on the girls Coach!

drybones

Valley Springs boys will win it

Head Lion

Quote from: drybones on October 14, 2017, 08:17:39 pm
I will get a first hand look Friday night of our Champs then.

no mascot

Who will they be playing Friday head lion?

bobcats

Longfellow

Quote from: drybones on October 14, 2017, 08:17:39 pm
I've heard this exact statement every season since I've been on FF. Still waiting

Head Lion

Me & the Ms need a night away & want to watch some hoops. I'm so ready for hoops to start. Coach Wimbo is putting our crew through "Navy Seal" type practices, they are brutal.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Head Lion on October 15, 2017, 09:34:13 pm
Me & the Ms need a night away & want to watch some hoops. I'm so ready for hoops to start. Coach Wimbo is putting our crew through "Navy Seal" type practices, they are brutal.
Those are the best kind

Neckred

Hitman Warrior23

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: lostintheweeds on October 09, 2017, 08:56:48 pm
I think Chucktown is going to be better than expected.  Looking forward to the season.

Charleston lost a lot, but they have a couple of nice players to build around. They will have to learn to do something other than shoot the 3.

smallybells

I get what you are saying Pappy!

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on October 15, 2017, 09:34:13 pm
They should be playing football if they are that brutal.. ;) ;D

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 10, 2017, 02:55:03 pm
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought makai was kicked off the team
You are wrong.... ;D

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on October 20, 2017, 01:02:00 am
You are wrong.... ;D
ISU, tell em who wins it. You know, The Manila Lions!

bobcats

Quote from: Head Lion on October 15, 2017, 03:46:46 pm
I will get a first hand look Friday night of our Champs then.

Well HL, what did you think of our champs???

Head Lion

I figure Marshall & Clinton will take them out behind the woodshed. I don't want to be ugly, but I don't see them going to big dance. Slow, SOFT ON DEFENSE, need to hit the weights.

drybones

Head Lion

Fatbackhawgballz

Tuckerman looked pretty good last night.

Head Lion

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on October 21, 2017, 01:21:23 pm
Tuckerman looked pretty good last night.
They will definitely be a tough out, disciplined, good guards and well coached.

Fatbackhawgballz

They don't have any size. They're athletic and like you said very disciplined. They're going to be a tough out for the next few years. The junior high squad has played two games and they were a 40 pt and 39 pt victory. 19 Pts is the highest total of the two opponents

CCEAGLES22

October 27, 2017, 10:57:06 am #47 Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:15:45 am by CCEAGLES22
Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 16, 2017, 03:33:48 pm
Who is the cocky boys?  ha
The head coach?

Hitman Warrior23

TheTruth2010

Lamar will win state this year, boys and girls...Duh

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas