• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville Junior High

Started by intruder, November 06, 2013, 09:21:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

intruder

Congrats to Nashville on their third consecutive undefeated season. 

crmorrow24

If only they could do that at the next level.  Big boy football is much different.

hawgfan15

Quote from: crmorrow24 on November 06, 2013, 09:54:49 am
If only they could do that at the next level.  Big boy football is much different.

haha keep a close eye on the next three years. I bet their "big boy football" record will be pretty similar

crmorrow24

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 10, 2013, 11:24:21 pm

haha keep a close eye on the next three years. I bet their "big boy football" record will be pretty similar
Only because the Badgers and Leapords will be down.

hawgfan15

Quote from: crmorrow24 on November 11, 2013, 07:39:45 am
Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 10, 2013, 11:24:21 pm

Only because the Badgers and Leapords will be down.

Nice excuse, sounds like something a Prescott fan would use. But actually Malvern is going to be pretty good the next few years.

crmorrow24

Just messing with you pumpkin head.  Just missing the old Prescott/Nashville game.  Sure wish we could get it going again.

hawgfan15

Quote from: crmorrow24 on November 13, 2013, 01:46:40 pm
Just messing with you pumpkin head.  Just missing the old Prescott/Nashville game.  Sure wish we could get it going again.

Lol oh I know, yeah it is a shame they dropped the series. I hope they fix that here in the next couple of years, great rivalry

crmorrow24

Who do you guys have next year for your non-conf schedule? 

~WPS~

crmorrow24

~WPS~

Yes they dropped about a month ago. I'd like to play a team from Texas.

crmorrow24

I would love to play a team like Dangerfield or New Boston.

~WPS~

We played New Boston back in the 90s, Pleasant Grove in 02 and 03, and Liberty Eylau in 08 and 09. I wouldn't mind playing Texas High.

DerekOxford

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 14, 2013, 01:14:52 pm
We played New Boston back in the 90s, Pleasant Grove in 02 and 03, and Liberty Eylau in 08 and 09. I wouldn't mind playing Texas High.

What about Arkansas High? They may have a Week 3 open date?

~WPS~

I actually heard from a good source that Arkansas High has denied playing Nashville for years. We've played them in Jr. High for the last few years, won 35-0 this year. May not be much of a game if they played in high school.

DerekOxford

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 14, 2013, 01:40:55 pm
I actually heard from a good source that Arkansas High has denied playing Nashville for years. We've played them in Jr. High for the last few years, won 35-0 this year. May not be much of a game if they played in high school.

Makes no sense. It would make both teams better.

~WPS~

Quote from: DerekOxford on November 14, 2013, 01:44:24 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 14, 2013, 01:40:55 pm

Makes no sense. It would make both teams better.
I agree but oh well.

Frogger

~WPS~

Not diver, Dover. Lol. I'm not sure why we wanted to play Dover. The only connection I could find is Dover's head coach used to coach at Prescott.

Frogger

Lol dang spell correction.  Maybe wanted an easy game but you will have several next year.  Malvern and Arky gonna be way down.  Arky will be awful

~WPS~

I think Malvern may still be good. But with the addition of Waldron, Mena, and Fountain Lake to the conference those should be sure wins.

~WPS~

Nashville beat Hot Springs tonight 22-20. Nashville JH has now won 30 consecutive games.

Hoggy

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 04, 2014, 09:04:24 pm
Nashville beat Hot Springs tonight 22-20. Nashville JH has now won 30 consecutive games.
Game recap?

~WPS~

Didn't make the trip. Just heard the score. I'll have to wait until the local paper comes out to know more about it. I do know it was 8-6 Nashville at the half.

Hoggy

Do you know the score of the 8th grade game?

~WPS~

jay nelvin

Gonna a be a good one tomorrow night. 

~WPS~

Nashville 28
Prescott 26

Nashville 31 game winning streak.

Next week at home against Hope.

DerekOxford

How many games in a row did Nashville win from '05-'07?

~WPS~

I'm assuming you mean high school. 33 I believe.

DerekOxford

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 11, 2014, 10:53:17 pm

Yeah I was thinking it was getting close to the high school's streak. Did that group dominate in junior high from '01-'03?

~WPS~

I can remember AJ Whitmore being a stud running back in Jr. High but I can't remember records or much else.

hawgfan15

Quote from: DerekOxford on September 11, 2014, 11:18:34 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 11, 2014, 10:53:17 pm

Yeah I was thinking it was getting close to the high school's streak. Did that group dominate in junior high from '01-'03?

Nope nothing like we are seeing now.

~WPS~

Nashville 24
Hope 18

Nashville now with 32 game win streak.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 18, 2014, 09:08:48 pm
Nashville 24
Hope 18

Nashville now with 32 game win streak.

I heard Ty Pettway had a big night at WR. Just when people thought the name Pettway would be gone next year..

Hoggy

This Nashville team not dominating teams like last few years.  They are good but nothing like the last 3 years

~WPS~

Nashville 30
Ashdown 16

33 straight wins

~WPS~

Nashville 42
Fountain Lake 30

Nashville 34 game winning streak

Hoggy

Sounds like Nashville still hasnt figured out how to stop that offense

DogsWin7

Wonder how Waldron will match-up tonight??

WPWells

I've heard Waldron has a pretty decent Junior High

~WPS~

Nashville's got a pretty good team, although not as good as the last three years. I hadn't seen the explosive offense that we're used to until Monday. So they may be getting into a groove. Nashville's QB runs a lot he's a tough runner, and there's plenty of speed and size as usual. Not sure what effect, if any, playing twice in a week will have. I'll listen on the radio tonight if I can.

~WPS~

1st play Hanson to Ty Pettway 53 yard TD

Nashville 8
Waldron 0

7:33 1st Q

DogsWin7

Nashville is a very skilled team.   

2 penalties of Encroachment and personal foul on Waldron

~WPS~

Hanson 5 yard TD run

Nashville 16
Waldron 0
4:58 1st Q

~WPS~

Nashville's JH coach calls the hard count more than normal plays during a game.

~WPS~

Hanson to Willard(?) 7 yard TD

Nashville 22
Waldron 0
3:23 1st Q

DogsWin7

Nashville scored again.   Your coach is passionate!  :)

~WPS~

I know exactly what you mean. Lol

DogsWin7

Nashville hasn't ran it one play....they are clean on their screen plays:)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas