• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt. Ida @ Hector Round 2

Started by Wildcatalumni21, November 09, 2018, 11:37:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 14, 2018, 01:35:43 pm
Played for title in 98 and got beat by Shiloh. Didn't have a team in 2010, 2011 was a rebuild, and since 2012 have won or shared the conference championship 5 out of the 6 years. Alot of pride in being a Wildcat around here and another thing is when you get kids with a winning mentality and attitude then anything is possible!

Wildcat let me slightly help you with some of your numbers.
Didn't field a team in 2009.  Started back in 2010.  2011 finished 1-9 with only win being against Hartford 1st game of season.  2012 played Dierks in 1st round of playoffs.  2013, 14, 15 win conference, 2016 conference runner up to England.  2017 share conference with Conway Christian and Magnet Cove, with Hector taking 1 seed into playoffs. 

Just helping clarify.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldog on November 14, 2018, 10:56:34 pm
Wildcat let me slightly help you with some of your numbers.
Didn't field a team in 2009.  Started back in 2010.  2011 finished 1-9 with only win being against Hartford 1st game of season.  2012 played Dierks in 1st round of playoffs.  2013, 14, 15 win conference, 2016 conference runner up to England.  2017 share conference with Conway Christian and Magnet Cove, with Hector taking 1 seed into playoffs. 

Just helping clarify.
Appreciate it brother! Was trying to go off my memory and we all know how that is 😂. I was close though

Hornetsfan02

bleudog

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 15, 2018, 01:51:39 pm
Appreciate it brother! Was trying to go off my memory and we all know how that is 😂. I was close though

You might like this:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/pastscores/Hector/2018.html

When the link opens, click on the "All Time" tab near the bottom left.  (All Time is really only since 2001)

Just a warning, some of the records may be a little off.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bleudog on November 15, 2018, 05:01:04 pm
You might like this:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/pastscores/Hector/2018.html

When the link opens, click on the "All Time" tab near the bottom left.  (All Time is really only since 2001)

Just a warning, some of the records may be a little off.
Thanks!

Wildcatalumni21

GAMEDAY!!! Hope and pray for a good, clean, injury free game! Pray for traveling grace to all fans coming to the game! Ida fans we hope you enjoy coming to the base of the mountain and you and your team experience a great atmosphere!!

Wildcatalumni21

Courtesy of our awesome athletics graphics designer!!

Lionsquatch

I'm going with the Lions by 2 tds tonight in a great game of 2 great teams with tradition in their blood

Hornet4ever

Good luck Hector! Hopefully this is a good one.

RATTLER43

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 16, 2018, 12:23:35 pm
Good luck Hector! Hopefully this is a good one.
Thanks! Hope it is too!

Wildcatalumni21

Eslim03

Mt. Ida takes this one comfortably. Probably 2+TD's.

Prouddragondad

Even though Hector took the #1 seed from Burg I still got to root for the Wildcats. Play hard boys you guys can win this one. Good Luck!

mustang12

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 16, 2018, 01:27:44 pm
Even though Hector took the #1 seed from Burg I still got to root for the Wildcats. Play hard boys you guys can win this one. Good Luck!
Thanks man and good luck to the Blue Dragons tonight as well!

IdaLions

HorseFeathers

Wildcatalumni21

cuz

softballfan

The number of flags is ridiculous

Wildcatalumni21

And Hector is getting shafted!! The illegal touching and then the 45 second late flag on our TD right before half is not a good call either!!

M.I. D

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 16, 2018, 08:16:46 pm
And Hector is getting shafted!! The illegal touching and then the 45 second late flag on our TD right before half is not a good call either!!

Just FYI Mount Ida had a TD called back. Lots of flags on both sides.

softballfan

It's obvious who the better team is, just let them play without throwing a flag every play.

Bearden_Bear72

Is it same refs as last week?  They threw a record number of flags overall lol.  I'm not gonna say it was always in Mt.  Ida favor ether?  Most time it was 😆

Wildcatalumni21

I've never seen so many flags!

softballfan

Congratulations  to Mt. Ida. No doubt who had the better team. Safe travels home and good luck next week.

softballfan

Wildcatalumni21

Congrats to Ida, y'all made plays when needed to! Proud to be a Wildcat and them never giving up! Ida didn't beat us handily like everyone said they would, just wish there hadn't been so many flags!

FilmCrew

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 12, 2018, 11:17:18 am
You guys shouldn't have a problem with us this week. We are in a terrible conference that hasn't prepared us for anything, we are small, slow, and soft. Our boys are looking forward to baseball season and may just not even show up Friday night. I figure y'all will just dominate us in all aspects of the game and will have us mercy ruled in the 1st quarter. Idk what any of us was thinking that we could compete with any team from the almighty 7 🤔

Maybe more truth to this than one might have thought...

Good Post...I'll give you a clap*

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 16, 2018, 10:28:23 pm
Maybe more truth to this than one might have thought...

Good Post...I'll give you a clap*
Not really. We was not dominated, just too many mistakes. We won the turnover battle, moved the ball very well when threw (don't know why we tried running so much in 1st half), and just couldn't capitalize when had Ida in 3rd and longs to get off the field

FilmCrew

Woah!!!! I agreed with your post and then you disagreed with me???? You can't do that!

I don't believe this game was near as close as the final score showed...Mount Ida had over 500 yards rushing... What point spread do you consider to be dominated? Would you feel better if they hung 30 on you?

M.I. D

November 16, 2018, 11:44:13 pm #132 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:58:50 pm by M.I. D
Lots of flags lots of mistakes. Not as close as the score. Could have easily been 40-7 at half but too many mistakes that have to be cleaned up before next Friday. One thing I have to mention is Hector had a good atmosphere. Their boys played hard. In the down side their fans booed the refs off the field after the game. I've been to hundreds of High School Games and never seen that. Every fan base has its idiots. Y'all have 3-4 who were screaming all night. Cussing and even accused the refs of screwing your team out of the game. Idk what game they were watching but Mount Ida ran over around and threw you. The only time they were stopped was When they made a mistake. Not a single punt. The refs had zero affect on the final outcome.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas