• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streaming link for NLR vs West?

Started by Spider2 Y Banana, November 19, 2018, 05:42:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider2 Y Banana

Looking for a Central link to stream the semi-final game Friday evening please.   The Mascot Media link that West uses is garbage and unreliable.  Hopefully NLR broadcasts via YouTube which is much easier to start/stop/keep a feed going.

Thanks in advance!

ArgentaNLR

Quote from: Spider2 Y Banana on November 19, 2018, 05:42:06 pm
Looking for a Central link to stream the semi-final game Friday evening please.   The Mascot Media link that West uses is garbage and unreliable.  Hopefully NLR broadcasts via YouTube which is much easier to start/stop/keep a feed going.

Thanks in advance!
Mascot Media app for NLR is where NLR webcasts can be found, sorry

dhen

WestTiger

Bentonvillesportsnetwork.com

The Mascot Media app sucks but if you go to the website it works really well.  And since they are streaming and there aren't as many games it runs smoother.  I was able to stream the BHS game with no issues while at the West game

drmongoose

Quote from: WestTiger on November 20, 2018, 06:27:38 pm
Bentonvillesportsnetwork.com

The Mascot Media app sucks but if you go to the website it works really well.  And since they are streaming and there aren't as many games it runs smoother.  I was able to stream the BHS game with no issues while at the West game

Where are you trying to watch the app? The app and website access the same stream.

WestTiger

I was at the West game friday night,  pulled up the BHS app and couldn't get it to stream.   Neither the BHS or BWHS apps are good for streaming the games.  It buffers like crazy.   But if i go to my browser and go to the website, i don't have issues.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas