• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt. Ida vs Foreman at THE ROCK!!

Started by whoknows, December 08, 2017, 10:43:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who yall got?

Mt. Ida
74 (67.3%)
Foreman
36 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: December 12, 2017, 10:43:05 pm

Redzone

Quote from: paraloma on December 13, 2017, 02:32:06 pm
Did Foreman go to New Boston to practice any this past week?
Yes they did and Arkansas high

tacklethis...

Quote from: M.I. D on December 13, 2017, 03:40:55 pm
Nothing to worry about for the normal Foreman faithful. Every group has its bad ones. You can't fix stupid.

Speaking of "the Bear" where is he? Haven't heard from him lately...

M.I. D

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 13, 2017, 07:02:35 pm
Speaking of "the Bear" where is he? Haven't heard from him lately...

I haven't seen him in here at all this year. I'm sure he will be there Friday night.

hesmine_lionpride

Cortney Moseley. Not sure  why y'all don't want to put a name out. She's the one that put it out there in the first place. Looks like it's Coach Kings brothers gf. Doesn't matter. I laughed because it was so off the wall and ridiculous. Hoping for a great game. Go Lions

M.I. D

Quote from: hesmine_lionpride on December 13, 2017, 09:10:07 pm
Cortney Moseley. Not sure  why y'all don't want to put a name out. She's the one that put it out there in the first place. Looks like it's Coach Kings brothers gf. Doesn't matter. I laughed because it was so off the wall and ridiculous. Hoping for a great game. Go Lions
[/quote

Just make sure they stay in the stands this time or it's a free ride in the back seat.

jsw6f0

Almost sounds like she is close to the program.

couch-coach06

Why do keep saying she is close too the program ... It looks like a fake account.. it's probably a mount Ida person trying too fire there guys up ... See how stupid that sounds ?? Ok thank you

jsw6f0

GatorBall

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 13, 2017, 09:17:08 pm
Almost sounds like she is close to the program.

I don't know anyone that knows who she is but I can say one thing for sure about this person, if she is an actual person. If she was really close to the program then she would know that 60-14 is a ridiculous expectation. Also if she was close to the program then she would know better than saying something like that on Hooten's which everyone knows that the other team would see and it would only fire them up. So, considering all of that it would seem to me that we should be able to conclude that she would be anyone except someone who is close to the program. Or as Couchcoach would say...from the other program.

However, my best guess is just that it is someone who just ran their mouth off to stir things up! And here we are allowing her to do that....lol

GatorBall

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 13, 2017, 09:35:49 pm
Close to the program indeed.

LOL, so how did you come to that conclusion? Or are you just trying to stir the pot too?

jsw6f0

Just stirring the pot Gatorball!!!. Don't know is she is real or not. Just made for some interesting reading.

jsw6f0

Technically speaking if you are the GF to the coaches brother does that not make you close to the program.

hesmine_lionpride

Could be fake but don't think so. It began on fb and then the comment was deleted. Said she joined in 2007. Has pictures sharing stuff of the teams and calling Coach King her bro in law. A man with the last name of King has on his page he's in a relationship with her or atleast he did a few days ago. If your wondering why I took the time to scroll thru her manic looking feed it's because I'm a woman and that's what we do lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ghostof64

Quote from: hesmine_lionpride on December 13, 2017, 10:08:18 pm
Could be fake but don't think so. It began on fb and then the comment was deleted. Said she joined in 2007. Has pictures sharing stuff of the teams and calling Coach King her bro in law. A man with the last name of King has on his page he's in a relationship with her or atleast he did a few days ago. If your wondering why I took the time to scroll thru her manic looking feed it's because I'm a woman and that's what we do lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just more Foreman people looking for "Cred" to get on Jerry Springer. People let your boys play ball because they are good!

hesmine_lionpride

My favorite part was when she said something like....whatever podunk county y'all are from 😂

tacklethis...

Quote from: GatorBall on December 13, 2017, 09:44:44 pm
I don't know anyone that knows who she is but I can say one thing for sure about this person, if she is an actual person. If she was really close to the program then she would know that 60-14 is a ridiculous expectation. Also if she was close to the program then she would know better than saying something like that on Hooten's which everyone knows that the other team would see and it would only fire them up. So, considering all of that it would seem to me that we should be able to conclude that she would be anyone except someone who is close to the program. Or as Couchcoach would say...from the other program.

However, my best guess is just that it is someone who just ran their mouth off to stir things up! And here we are allowing her to do that....lol

This coming from the dude that broke the copy machine. Took a crew to repair it. Thanks for your effort....stick to fearless, hopefully you won't break that...

GatorBall

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 13, 2017, 10:04:25 pm
Technically speaking if you are the GF to the coaches brother does that not make you close to the program.

My first cousin was roommates with Jason Garret in college at Princeton and are still good friends. Does that make me close to the Dallas Cowboys program? Maybe I should call Jerry up this weekend and tell him how important this game is this weekend with Oakland.

C'mon really....LOL

GatorBall

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 14, 2017, 03:38:14 am
This coming from the dude that broke the copy machine. Took a crew to repair it. Thanks for your effort....stick to fearless, hopefully you won't break that...

Don't you have some chickens to choke or something?

GatorBall

December 14, 2017, 07:09:11 am #168 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:11:03 am by GatorBall
Quote from: hesmine_lionpride on December 13, 2017, 10:32:53 pm
My favorite part was when she said something like....whatever podunk county y'all are from 😂

Exactly!!! When I read that the first thing I thought of was, "REALLY!" Your going to call Mt Ida Podunk and your supposedly rooting from Foreman....heck all of us little 2A schools are Podunk!!

What I can't understand is why can't you guys see through that? I mean really, are y'all that desperate to find motivation to fire your kids up? Playing in a State Championship Game should be all the motivation you need!!

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: GatorBall on December 14, 2017, 06:56:27 am
My first cousin was roommates with Jason Garret in college at Princeton and are still good friends. Does that make me close to the Dallas Cowboys program? Maybe I should call Jerry up this weekend and tell him how important this game is this weekend with Oakland.

C'mon really....LOL

Haha don't think he's saying she's going to be calling plays but close enough she should know to keep her mouth shut....that's if she was sane, I'm doubting that. I don't think anyone is making a big deal of it. I couldn't stop laughing but was good for the boys to see

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: GatorBall on December 14, 2017, 07:09:11 am
Exactly!!! When I read that the first thing I thought of was, "REALLY!" Your going to call Mt Ida Podunk and your supposedly rooting from Foreman....heck all of us little 2A schools are Podunk!!

What I can't understand is why can't you guys see through that? I mean really, are y'all that desperate to find motivation to fire your kids up?
Not following...Mount Ida desperate...no. Mount Ida needs motivation...no but a little more never hurts

GatorBall

Quote from: hesmine_lionpride on December 14, 2017, 07:09:55 am
Haha don't think he's saying she's going to be calling plays but close enough she should know to keep her mouth shut....that's if she was sane, I'm doubting that. I don't think anyone is making a big deal of it. I couldn't stop laughing but was good for the boys to see

Yeah, I hear ya!! Kind of the same way there was an idiot on here earlier in the week saying we shouldn't even be in this game!! heck, Hooten's doesn't even have us in the top 3 in the state in 2A and were in the championship game!! So don't think your boys are the only ones that have a chip on their shoulder....how do you think our kids are feeling?

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: GatorBall on December 14, 2017, 07:16:54 am
Yeah, I hear ya!! Kind of the same way there was an idiot on here earlier in the week saying we shouldn't even be in this game!! heck, Hooten's doesn't even have us in the top 3 in the state in 2A and were in the championship game!! So don't think your boys are the only ones that have a chip on their shoulder....how do you think our kids are feeling?
Don't think they were from Mount Ida and if so it's not the majority. I heard people say before the playoffs they thought there was a chance we'd meet up again. Our boys don't have a chip on their shoulder, sure they thought that crap was as funny as everyone else did. They know y'all are better than the game you played at Mount Ida, they're ready. Yalls boys shouldn't have a chip either. 2 great teams about to play. I couldn't be anymore excited 🎉

BlueNGold52

I expect the Foreman players feel just like Mount Ida did when they won both their championships and that makes Foreman very dangerous for Mount Ida.

Ghostof64

Gator there is not one kid from Ida or anyone that has watched the Foreman/Ida game in person or numerous times on tape going to take you guys lightly. Myself personally I like to get you mad because you are a fiery individual. Lol. But everyone here has the best respect for yalls boys.

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on December 14, 2017, 07:46:40 am
I expect the Foreman players feel just like Mount Ida did when they won both their championships and that makes Foreman very dangerous for Mount Ida.

Of course y'all are dangerous...the opponent in the biggest game of the year! We will see. I have a good feeling our boys don't need to be listed the underdog in this game to be pumped up

GatorBall

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 14, 2017, 07:52:45 am
Gator there is not one kid from Ida or anyone that has watched the Foreman/Ida game in person or numerous times on tape going to take you guys lightly. Myself personally I like to get you mad because you are a fiery individual. Lol. But everyone here has the best respect for yalls boys.

Lol!! Yeah, sometimes I get a little fired up!

couch-coach06

We know Ida respects us.. we know no one else does ( probably some other 7-2a schools do) but this is our teams time too earn there respect .. they had the chance in week 7 and didn't get the job done rare that you get a chance too revenge a loss of that caliber .. all I ask for as a fan is that our boys leave it all on the field tommorow night !

BlueNGold52

Quote from: hesmine_lionpride on December 14, 2017, 07:58:50 am
Of course y'all are dangerous...the opponent in the biggest game of the year! We will see. I have a good feeling our boys don't need to be listed the underdog in this game to be pumped up

Oh I think your right and trust me I have no ties to Foreman. I have been at every game these Mount Ida seniors have played since 3rd grade I know how good they are but anyone can get beat. We have been fortunate to get watch this group for so long and I just hope we get to watch them "do what they do" one more time!! But Foreman will be ready also.

Ghostof64

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 14, 2017, 08:07:13 am
We know Ida respects us.. we know no one else does ( probably some other 7-2a schools do) but this is our teams time too earn there respect .. they had the chance in week 7 and didn't get the job done rare that you get a chance too revenge a loss of that caliber .. all I ask for as a fan is that our boys leave it all on the field tommorow night !
You guys just don't get "Star Struck" it's a little bit different running out between those concrete walls there. Oh and yeah Ida gets the better locker room since they are the home team. Lol. Best of luck to you guys.

couch-coach06

Lol ! Maybe the lesser locker room will make us feel more at home

Ghostof64

Quote from: GatorBall on December 14, 2017, 08:02:41 am
Lol!! Yeah, sometimes I get a little fired up!
Dont get the wrong idea man. I'm not wanting to hold hands and pat each other on the butt and say good job. I personally still disagree with every word you have ever posted on here. I just respect the Foreman players.

GatorBall

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 14, 2017, 08:43:40 am
Dont get the wrong idea man. I'm not wanting to hold hands and pat each other on the butt and say good job. I personally still disagree with every word you have ever posted on here. I just respect the Foreman players.

Ditto!

The Beast Of 08

Actually this "idiot" (who by the way is probably much smarter than you) said that Foreman did everything they had to do to get into the championship game. Nobody blames Foreman for the cake walk that you had to the finals...what this "idiot" said was that the 2 best teams in 2A Arkansas played last week. I get it though...nobody enjoys the truth when it doesn't benefit their cause.

couch-coach06

We will see about that best of 08 we will see ... You had you more of a cake walk too the semi than any of us did so we will see

GatorBall

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on December 14, 2017, 09:13:56 am
Actually this "idiot" (who by the way is probably much smarter than you) said that Foreman did everything they had to do to get into the championship game. Nobody blames Foreman for the cake walk that you had to the finals...what this "idiot" said was that the 2 best teams in 2A Arkansas played last week. I get it though...nobody enjoys the truth when it doesn't benefit their cause.

Look DONKEY!! You were an idiot then and your idiot now!! Your opinion means NOTHING! If you want to talk about how good CHG is then go create your own thread and do so. On here we're talking about Ida and Foreman! If your as smart as you claim you are you would be able to pick up that nobody values anything that you say. Just go back and look at your post history and see how many things you have said in the past and turns out you were completely wrong!!

Yeah, I get a little irritated listening to your garbage! I try to ignore you but you just take your stupidity to another level and I have to respond. Let's just make a deal, you don't make anymore comments about me and I won't make anymore comments about you! Deal!!

jsw6f0

Easy Gatorbait or you won't make it he game tomorrow night.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: GatorBall on December 14, 2017, 09:25:23 am
Look DONKEY!! You were an idiot then and your idiot now!! Your opinion means NOTHING! If you want to talk about how good CHG is then go create your own thread and do so. On here we're talking about Ida and Foreman! If your as smart as you claim you are you would be able to pick up that nobody values anything that you say. Just go back and look at your post history and see how many things you have said in the past and turns out you were completely wrong!!

Yeah, I get a little irritated listening to your garbage! I try to ignore you but you just take your stupidity to another level and I have to respond. Let's just make a deal, you don't make anymore comments about me and I won't make anymore comments about you! Deal!!
More name calling...nice. I would like to remind you that I had not said anything on this thread for a few days until you needlessly brought that conversation back up and called me an idiot.
As far as being wrong on a lot of my posts...that couldn't be further from the truth. I am very rarely wrong when I post something on here (because I actually do my research before I post) And on the occasions that I am wrong, like I was about beating Ida, I own up to it. Go and look who the first person to post after that game ended was (I'll give you a hint...that person is under your skin right now). At no point did I make excuses. I gave Ida the credit. But let me guess...when Ida drummed y'all earlier this year it was the refs fault right? But hey man...I'm sure this time it will be different. Instead of coming on here and complaining after Ida destroys yall this time I bet we won't see you on the board at all anymore.

GatorBall

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 14, 2017, 09:41:11 am
Easy Gatorbait or you won't make it he game tomorrow night.

LOL, yeah that guy gets to me!

M.I. D

GatorBall

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on December 14, 2017, 09:43:23 am
More name calling...nice. I would like to remind you that I had not said anything on this thread for a few days until you needlessly brought that conversation back up and called me an idiot.
As far as being wrong on a lot of my posts...that couldn't be further from the truth. I am very rarely wrong when I post something on here (because I actually do my research before I post) And on the occasions that I am wrong, like I was about beating Ida, I own up to it. Go and look who the first person to post after that game ended was (I'll give you a hint...that person is under your skin right now). At no point did I make excuses. I gave Ida the credit. But let me guess...when Ida drummed y'all earlier this year it was the refs fault right? But hey man...I'm sure this time it will be different. Instead of coming on here and complaining after Ida destroys yall this time I bet we won't see you on the board at all anymore.

I guess your not smart enough to be able to read through my post about the Ida/Foreman game. I said the officiating was suspect when we played before but I don't think it would have effected the end result of the game. In fact I can't recall even one possibly suspect call in the second half of that game. Foreman just got beat! Now, let's try again for you to say something intelligent. You keep trying! Don't give up now!! I think you can do it!

Seriously man, go create your own thread. Everyone has moved on from CHG. This thread is about the State Championship Game between Foreman and Mt Ida.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: GatorBall on December 14, 2017, 10:06:49 am
I guess your not smart enough to be able to read through my post about the Ida/Foreman game. I said the officiating was suspect when we played before but I don't think it would have effected the end result of the game. In fact I can't recall even one possibly suspect call in the second half of that game. Foreman just got beat! Now, let's try again for you to say something intelligent. You keep trying! Don't give up now!! I think you can do it!

Seriously man, go create your own thread. Everyone has moved on from CHG. This thread is about the State Championship Game between Foreman and Mt Ida.
And yet you keep bringing me back into the conversation...

Ricky Bobby

Is anyone still reading this?

We need to make another thread for group counseling it seems.  ::)

couch-coach06

O great a guy with 6 post too bring easiness too the thread

M.I. D

Quote from: Ricky Bobby on December 14, 2017, 10:17:35 am
Is anyone still reading this?

We need to make another thread for group counseling it seems.  ::)
[/quot

He just wants to go fast !!!!

Ghostof64

As the coach from Dallas Carter said in the Friday Night Lights movie "Just let the boys play ball".

stuck in between

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 14, 2017, 10:40:47 am
As the coach from Dallas Carter said in the Friday Night Lights movie "Just let the boys play ball".

+1

jsw6f0

Will Coach Kings brother be back on the sidelines again for this game. Just wanting some excitement.

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 14, 2017, 11:42:06 am
Will Coach Kings brother be back on the sidelines again for this game. Just wanting some excitement.
I hope he brings his gf 😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas