• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4a State championship Danville vs CAC

Started by DHS#1, May 19, 2015, 10:11:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DHS#1

Enough talking about the refs. It's time to start hearing some predictions.
Danville- 2
CAC- 1

Leon

May 19, 2015, 11:54:17 am #1 Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:56:49 am by Leon
Quote from: DHS#1 on May 19, 2015, 10:11:25 am
Enough talking about the refs. It's time to start hearing some predictions.
Danville- 2
CAC- 1

It will definitely be a close match I wouldn't be surprised if they've been went to PK rounds but anything can happen. Danville will need to never let go of the gas through the whole game because let's face it CAC has experience in finals.  If Danville Controls and plays like they've been doing I have no doubt Danville will win no problem. I would go with  Danville on this one.

Mustang7

Third year in a row for the CAC boys. They've gotten 2nd the last two years. I'm thinking that this is the year they finally break through and get the championship
CAC-2
Danville-0

Basketball13

Danville you need to play the whole game to win. The bigger field is going to hurt CAC because they focus a lot on flicking the ball and using long throws to get the ball downfield.

Leon

This year Danville has a solid defense, anticipate CACs through balls and come out playing passing ball, first touching, and without sharing the ball with them. As soon as they get the ball fall back mid/forward players pressure as they advance and defenders anticipate any passes. I think Danville's mid center will be responsible for stopping a lot of CAC's plays. Danville could use the sides to their advantage.

pitchperfect

Danville Little Juans  2

CAC Mustangs         0

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas