• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Mods

Started by MDXPHD, November 23, 2018, 10:30:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Why is the private vs public thread gone? The one that lasted for a few years and had civil discussion, facts, and other good information in it. I tried to find it but it has vanished...

To be clear - I don't want it brought up before the season is over but I assume there will be some talk after the 5A final and Shiloh plays in the 4A title game. Figured we'd just revive that one instead of getting into all the old arguments and rehashing them in new threads.

PA Dad

I second that.  That was one of the best threads ever because it was factual and reasonable.

the voice

There was a talent difference on the field tonight , but also the numbers were higher as well. We had four grades out there as well . Granted we've been the smallest in 5a or second smallest but before the game started that was noticeable to me.

Go Postal

I guess we could move the one from the soccer thread to here.  Wait a minute, a lot of us will be in the 4A for the rest of the year.  SC only has a girls team in that sport.  MDXPHD, I just realized that if the Bruins and Warriors boys/girls move to 4A, that would also include CAC boys/girls and Shiloh girls this year.  WOW can't wait to see what happens this Spring.

RazorDad

Quote from: Go Postal on November 23, 2018, 10:41:27 pm
I guess we could move the one from the soccer thread to here.  Wait a minute, a lot of us will be in the 4A for the rest of the year.  SC only has a girls team in that sport.  MDXPHD, I just realized that if the Bruins and Warriors boys/girls move to 4A, that would also include CAC boys/girls and Shiloh girls this year.  WOW can't wait to see what happens this Spring.

Warriors will still be 5A.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Go Postal on November 23, 2018, 10:41:27 pm

4A soccer will be very competitive this season in both boys and girls. Lrca stays in 5A - but the other teams you mentioned will make it interesting in girls for sure. I'm almost certain the debate will be brought up then too. I'm excited for the new conference though!

MDXPHD

Any luck finding out where it went??

Brian G

MDXPHD

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas