• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Score Thread (WEDNESDAY)

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2016, 07:44:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

GIRLS
1:00  Batesville v Lakeside
4:00  Greene Co Tech v Magnolia
7:00  Hot Springs v Nettleton

BOYS
2:30  Forrest City v Hope
5:30  Paragould v Magnolia
8:30  Watson Chapel v Valley View

Please post scores as they occur.  Be sure to note FINAL.

Thanks

Brian G

We appreciate and encourage chatter but please limit the scorethreads to direct updates about the game. 

Feel free to start a thread on the game you want to talk about or take it to the bracket thread.

Thanks
B.G.

Easy

Vilonia 43-31 over Jacksonville sr girls
Beebe 41-35 over greenbrier sr girls
Maumelle sr boys over Jacksonville
Mills over morrilton boys

Brian G

Quote from: Easy on March 01, 2016, 08:06:28 pm
Vilonia 43-31 over Jacksonville sr girls
Beebe 41-35 over greenbrier sr girls
Maumelle sr boys over Jacksonville
Mills over morrilton boys
Thanks but this is a WED thread.  Those are already on the TUE thread.

Easy

Sorry about that I see the other thread now

EarlTheSnakeWhite

My prediction for the boys today are Forrest City, Paragould, and Watson Chapel

Go Mustangs!!

Corey870

Watch out here come them MUSTANGS!!!! Let's go put in work today Forrest City, the journey starts today let's chase another ring and finish this incredible season y'all done put together  #HorsePower🐴 #LetsEat🍴🏀 #BleedMustangBlue........... #HopeWho👎

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Girls Game...

Batesville 18
Lakeside 18

Halftime

woopork

Batesville 37 Lakeside 27. Final.
Batesville finished on 8-0 run.

EarlTheSnakeWhite

FC 23
Hope 15

End of 1st Quarter

Robert Glasper 16 points

woopork

March 02, 2016, 02:45:58 pm #10 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:47:55 pm by woopork
Forest City is 2-11 from charity stripe

30-15 FC. Full timeout Hope. 6:38 in 2nd.

EarlTheSnakeWhite

7-0 FC run to begin the second

FC 30
Hope 15

Could be a lot worse if the Mustangs could make a FT

woopork

41-18 FC. 4:30 through 2nd. Hope looks to have already given up.

woopork

woopork

Chalk this one up.
64-24. 5:04 left in 3rd.

Corey870

Forrest City 69 Hope 28..... RJ glasper has 34 points in 3 qts

woopork

Grond

Quote from: woopork on March 02, 2016, 03:25:10 pm
79-34 start of 4th

Forrest City defense doesn't let you breathe.... :-[

woopork

Corey870

Final: Forrest City 84  Hope 44....... RJ Glasser finished with 36 points and didn't play nun of the 4th qtr.... Hope didn't stand a chance

LETS GET THAT RING MUSTANGS!!!!!

pridgehog

Quote from: Corey870 on March 02, 2016, 03:40:47 pm
Final: Forrest City 84  Hope 44....... RJ Glasser finished with 36 points and didn't play nun of the 4th qtr.... Hope didn't stand a chance

LETS GET THAT RING MUSTANGS!!!!!
They never had any Hope in this game did they...

Corey870

Quote from: pridgehog on March 02, 2016, 04:04:10 pm
They never had any Hope in this game did they...
Nope they really didn't but hope was the only thing on they side

sportsguy80

49-44  Magnolia boys with 25.6 left...first upset of the tournament in the making.

Grond

Quote from: sportsguy80 on March 02, 2016, 06:43:51 pm
49-44  Magnolia boys with 25.6 left...first upset of the tournament in the making.

Any updates?

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Quote from: Grond on March 02, 2016, 07:16:18 pm
Any updates?

Magnolia 51 Paragould 44

Girls game...

Hot Springs 30 Nettleton 23 halftime

chickasaw fan

EarlTheSnakeWhite

dreburton3

Quote from: chickasaw fan on March 02, 2016, 07:48:05 pm
GCT and Magnolia girls score??
GCT 48 Magnolia 34. It was a rough first half for them and rather poor calling

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Nettleton completes the sweep for the 5A East girls today by defeating host Hot Springs 57-49

Grond

Quote from: EarlTheSnakeWhite on March 02, 2016, 08:39:58 pm
Nettleton completes the sweep for the 5A East girls today by defeating host Hot Springs 57-49

Being told that you "play like a girl" is NOT an insult in the 5A East!  ;)

woopork

woopork

Quote from: EarlTheSnakeWhite on March 02, 2016, 08:39:58 pm

Valley View lost therefore not a sweep

Runnin With The Pack

boys final...

Valley View 70
Watson Chapel 32

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Quote from: woopork on March 02, 2016, 09:37:41 pm
Valley View lost therefore not a sweep

Correct, but I was talking about today's games.

Ponca

Valley View was my sleeper last season and they let me down. Big win tonight. Survive and advance as long as it's not against Forrest City for VV.

sportsguy80

Quote from: Ponca on March 02, 2016, 10:44:10 pm
Valley View was my sleeper last season and they let me down. Big win tonight. Survive and advance as long as it's not against Forrest City for VV.
VV played almost a flawless game while Chapel probably played its worst at the wrong time. Mills up next for VV.

Ponca

March 02, 2016, 10:57:14 pm #36 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:59:29 pm by Ponca
Quote from: sportsguy80 on March 02, 2016, 10:48:08 pm
VV played almost a flawless game while Chapel probably played its worst at the wrong time. Mills up next for VV.

Basically a thanks for playing game for VV. Mills will roll. Mills best team I've seen so far. Looking forward to the 3 boys games tomorrow.

Quick edit. Hard to grade FC and HS at this point. They both basically played 3A caliber teams in 1st round.

mijally

Quote from: Ponca on March 02, 2016, 10:44:10 pm
They were ready and waiting a long time for this one.

Ctucker

Quote from: Ponca on March 02, 2016, 10:57:14 pm
Basically a thanks for playing game for VV. Mills will roll. Mills best team I've seen so far. Looking forward to the 3 boys games tomorrow.

Quick edit. Hard to grade FC and HS at this point. They both basically played 3A caliber teams in 1st round.
That's funny seeing how Forest Coty lost to a 3a school this year!

Corey870

Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2016, 07:58:47 am
That's funny seeing how Forest Coty lost to a 3a school this year!
Ctucker I bet your team want beat em whoever u going for let's talk about this 19 game winning streak that Forrest City is riding...... Not to make up any excuses but u can't beat a team and the refs specially when one guy alone shot 45 free throws, but I garuantee u that they wouldn't want to play Forrest City right now

godeep

Hot Springs and Forrest City have made people look bad all year. On schedule for semi showdown  VV won't be intimidated this year. Probably played best team in 5A(FC) twice this year. Not saying they will win but they will look in the eyes.

Corey870

Quote from: godeep on March 03, 2016, 08:21:09 am
Hot Springs and Forrest City have made people look bad all year. On schedule for semi showdown  VV won't be intimidated this year. Probably played best team in 5A(FC) twice this year. Not saying they will win but they will look in the eyes.
Godeep you right and if HS & FC meet up Saturday its gone be a game to watch all yr long both teams has been looking like a team on a mission but I also agree about VV I done seen them play twice this yr against FC and ik what they capable of they have some great shooters and they playing with a chip on they shoulder in the tournament. They couldn't beat FC doing regular season cause FC is the type of team that will wear u down by the 3rd qtr, but Mills better be ready to play 2ma playing against VV

mijally

Are you guys ready to start playing some real teams now?  Did you have fun playing with each other's 4 seed chew toy?  You been chillin for 2 months.

Corey870

Quote from: mijally on March 03, 2016, 09:12:37 am
Are you guys ready to start playing some real teams now?  Did you have fun playing with each other's 4 seed chew toy?  You been chillin for 2 months.
Lol u sound crazy saying FC nor HS has played somebody show me where some real teams at that they couldn't beat on a regular basis..... FC is my team but I also know that hot springs is the truth they both been doing teams the same all year

lyckedesplit1

Look I basically been quite this year on the subject of FC and Hot Springs. Like I said b4 I can't speak 4 HSpr. But 4 Fc we play hard then anyone n any conference. Y I say that is look at our size. Dang we r probably the smallest team n the state. Yea we hve great shooters but I D-fence is what win games. And when u hve a so call center that come n off the bench that's 6 feet and play with the best of them come on. Where they do that at. Only n Fc. He was 42 but he's 31 now.

Corey870

Saying that FC been chilling for 2 months is a understatement wasn't nun of these wins given to them they all came from hard work from a group that want it just as bad as the next.... This group deserves everything that's coming to them this yr & they want stop till they bring another trophy back to DA CITY

lyckedesplit1

woopork

I watched FC yesterday and was very impressed, but yalls grammar and spelling makes it hard to listen to what your saying lickedysplit

lyckedesplit1

Sorry about that I will do better for everyone 😂😂😂😂

MrManne35

These people must be drunk or high if they think PA is a more legit team than FC or Hot Springs. You say FC haven't played anybody but the same can be said for PA.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas