• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A East 2016 Conference Games Complete- Waiting on order of 1-3 girls

Started by MikeDiesel™, November 23, 2015, 09:21:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulesman

Congrats, Mike!!!

Unlike some that frequent FF, you know what's important: FAMILY. It's certainly not always who won or lost a basketball game.

lyckedesplit1

lyckedesplit1

Jacksonville bet Forrest City when we was short of 3 starters and a very physical 6 man. They wouldn't have been scoring a 100. This team has came a long way since that game.

Corey870

Quote from: lyckedesplit1 on February 04, 2016, 12:47:38 pm
Jacksonville bet Forrest City when we was short of 3 starters and a very physical 6 man. They wouldn't have been scoring a 100. This team has came a long way since that game.
you are absolutely correct fc didn't have all there players and now that they do they can hurt teams in so many ways

MikeDiesel™

Corey870

Forrest City77 Green County Tech23..... 8-0 in conference 16-3 overall

Grond

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on February 04, 2016, 09:17:36 am
Quote from: sevenof400 on February 03, 2016, 07:37:28 pm
Mike,

I had a few minutes so I updated the boys.  If I have some time later, I'll update the girls too. 

Thanks.  My wife had a baby this past week.  So, it's taken a little of my time.  Was going to try and get this updated today. So, I appreciate the help! :)

Wishing your child a happy, healthy life.  ;)

And I expect to see a lot of 3am posts from you on FearlessFriday!!!  ;D

Grond

Corey870

Forrest City 69 Blytheville 60..... FC 20-3 overall 12-0 conference

Grond

Neers34

Natmeg15

hogfan7

Quote from: Natmeg15 on February 24, 2016, 09:22:14 am
Valley View girls 96, Wynne 24
\
Valley View held the ball the last 3 minutes of the game to keep from scoring 100.

MDXPHD

Quote from: hogfan7 on February 24, 2016, 11:50:02 am
\
Valley View held the ball the last 3 minutes of the game to keep from scoring 100.

Wynne is pitiful this year. They have had a large dropoff recently, but it goes in cycles with them. Batesville had 60+ on them by half and then scored 8 or so in the second half.

hogfan7

Yes, Batesville was classy to not continue to run the score up, unlike Valley View.  VView fans started booing bc Wynne was holding the ball, and Valley View fans were chanting "100".  You would have thought that Valley View would have had some class about them- like the other schools in the conference- but that didn't happen.  I pull for Paragould tonight after what Valley View pulled.  That was pretty crappy.  And it is the coach's fault.  I hope it goes down to a tiebreaker and Paragould wins.  What did Valley View prove after that?  Nothing, just that they are sorry.  Karma will come back on them.  Hope it's seeing them not even make the tournament.

Natmeg15

Natmeg15

MikeDiesel™

Ok.  I have every score from this year except the GCT/Wynne girls' score (even though I assume it's at least a 10 point win for the Lady Eagles.

Natmeg15

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas