• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4a jr boys... who will be good??

Started by jp12, November 13, 2008, 08:38:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FISHERMAN

A 2A Jr.High team from abundant life they are 13-2 they are a very fast team get alot of steal have an 8th grader who averages 22 a game a strong guard who is quick and can go hard to the hol. there point is fast and can shoot but has trouble under pressure. the other guard is slow but can shoot but definally does not mix with the speed from the rest of the starting 5.then they have a power foward that is 5-9 and has a 38 veritcal and can dunk and that is bench preesing 230 as a ninth grader and is lean they are a team with a lot of heart and will do big things when they get in high school but what they dont have is a bench to help them that is why they lost 1 of there games.

DickeyB

Somebody from abundant life has a large imagination! Get real,please!

FISHERMAN

They wont do anything this year like i sade they dont have a bench..and about which part

DickeyB

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FISHERMAN on January 16, 2009, 12:04:08 pm<br />A 2A Jr.High team from abundant life they are 13-2 they are a very fast team get alot of steal have an 8th grader who averages 22 a game a strong guard who is quick and can go hard to the hol. there point is fast and can shoot but has trouble under pressure. the other guard is slow but can shoot but definally does not mix with the speed from the rest of the starting 5.then they have a power foward that is 5-9 and has a 38 veritcal and can dunk and that is bench preesing 230 as a ninth grader and is lean they are a team with a lot of heart and will do big things when they get in high school but what they dont have is a bench to help them that is why they lost 1 of there games. <br />
i am not the best at math but 5'9" and 38" vert. isnt that only  107" and the goal is 120" that would mean the kid must have arms that are over 2' long from the elbow too the end of the fingers  and that would only get him to the rim much less dunk it, something smells but i dont think its fish! ;D ;D ;D

FISHERMAN

look i just saw the kid play they announced him at 5-9 and he was dunking in warms so guess you did the math wrong or they dint no how to messure height

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FISHERMAN on January 16, 2009, 02:36:11 pm<br />look i just saw the kid play they announced him at 5-9 and he was dunking in warms so guess you did the math wrong or they dint no how to messure height<br />
dunking in warms isnt that a technical foul?

FISHERMAN

only in a conference games i watched them against nemo witch they are not in each others conference

Pick_DA_EAGLES

whatever man, all i know is that there are few jr. high kids who can dunk but 1 that is only 5'9" thats a rare one. prob. should get him in front of some AAU coaches. F.Y.I.  i did my math again and came up with same answer.

FISHERMAN

they play tonight at 5:30 at there place against st.jo
come see for your self scholar

Pick_DA_EAGLES

already got plans to go to another game. guess i will have to catch him someother time. if he can dunk then you should get him to an aau program soon!

FISHERMAN

alright then
he's more of a baseball guy
his name is zach traylor and is a true HOSS

Pick_DA_EAGLES

cool. good luck too him. were is abun. life at?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas