• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A Jr. High District Tournament

Started by Sportsnutt, January 31, 2008, 04:42:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsnutt

Does anyone know the bracket for the boys and girls jr. high tournament for 2-3A?

fredthompson

laughalittle

They were supposed to have the District meeting today but it was cancelled.  Games are/were supposed to start on Saturday.  Who knows what is going on...

Sportsnutt

Quote from: laughalittle on January 31, 2008, 11:03:27 pm
They were supposed to have the District meeting today but it was cancelled.  Games are/were supposed to start on Saturday.  Who knows what is going on...

I assume that they need the results from Thursdays games that were cancelled to determine the seedings.  those games may even be played Saturday.

big_ups

Tournament will begin monday Feb. 4th.  The saturday teams which are the 1-8 and 4-5 games will be played on Monday.  The original monday games featuring the 2-7 and the 3-6 games will be played on Wednesday to make up for the lost saturday start.  Semi's will still be on Thursday and Finals on Saturday.

fredthompson

What are the standings and pairings? I have heard the Academy boys are still pretty good even without the two on the HS-Stevens and Keese.

Sportsnutt

Last night, Harding and Riverview girls won.  Will face each other on thursday in the Semifinals.

Barton and Rose Bud boys win and will face each other in semifinals on thursday.

Wednesday's games will feature girls: pangburn, Rose Bud, Episcopal and ALS.  Not sure of matchups.

Boys:  Harding vs. Episcopal and Riverview vs. Brinkley.

Sportsnutt

Any updates on last night's games?  The semis are scheduled for tonight.

Sportsnutt

February 07, 2008, 09:18:37 pm #8 Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 10:22:26 pm by Sportsnutt
HA girls sneak by Riverview in semis. 

Brinkley boys beat HA in OT in semis.

fredthompson

Sounds like some great games! Great job..

laughalittle

Brinkley boys won.

Harding Academy girls won.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas