• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne vs Marion

Started by olemissjacket99, August 30, 2018, 06:25:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

olemissjacket99

Any thoughts?   Havent seen neither this year.  What kind of offense each team running?

tmycjy

Marion Runs mulpable offense and the same on defense

Wynn Running opetion offense

WTD

Offensively Marion is spread, Wynne is flexbone/option offense. Marion has two linebackers that will be better than anyone else they will see all year, one already committed to Astate. Wynne pretty much lost their entire offense to graduation last year, it may be middle of the year before they get going. Marion wins by 2 touchdowns or more.

Redwolves8526

Marion is going to be good this year. Going to be tough for the Jackets to win this one.

NEAfootball18

NEASPORTSFAN

JacketFan

We will definitely see what kind of coach Pachal is this year, he is starting from scratch.  All new o-line, all new defense, new young QB running a new offense.  I never thought I would see the day that Wynne would not be running the good ole smash it down your throat run game.  Good luck jackets, practice hard, play hard, and make the opposition remember they just played Wynne.  Win or lose, hold your head up, shake hands, and learn from the game.  GO JACKETS

PA Dad

Quote from: JacketFan on August 30, 2018, 09:29:30 pm
We will definitely see what kind of coach Pachal is this year, he is starting from scratch.  All new o-line, all new defense, new young QB running a new offense.  I never thought I would see the day that Wynne would not be running the good ole smash it down your throat run game.  Good luck jackets, practice hard, play hard, and make the opposition remember they just played Wynne.  Win or lose, hold your head up, shake hands, and learn from the game.  GO JACKETS

Classy post.  Definitely the attitude we all should have.  +1.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: PA Dad on August 30, 2018, 10:52:24 pm
Classy post.  Definitely the attitude we all should have.  +1.
Definitely a great post

JacketFan

Its football Friday you fanatics, let's all go out and support our favorite teams tonite, and remember, it's way more than winning or losing, this games teaches these young men life lessons that they will carry with them their entire lives, so let's all help to be positive forces on and off the field.  Positive reinforcement, discipline, never quit mentality, will produce winners in life and football.

tylerb230

Can't make it to the game tonight? The Marion live stream will available at marionpatriots.com.

olemissjacket99

Wynne had a chance to win.  Went for the win and the 2 pt conversion but fell short.  I think they will be fine come towards the end.  Not bad considering most worried that Marion was going to blow them out.  Even ran into a guy who never played fb and said marion would mercy rule us. Imagine that lol. Better yet found out later hes on the SB!    Good luck to them Jackets rest of year!

Gomer_Pyle_It_On

Quote from: olemissjacket99 on September 01, 2018, 06:07:27 am
Wynne had a chance to win.  Went for the win and the 2 pt conversion but fell short.  I think they will be fine come towards the end.  Not bad considering most worried that Marion was going to blow them out.  Even ran into a guy who never played fb and said marion would mercy rule us. Imagine that lol. Better yet found out later hes on the SB!    Good luck to them Jackets rest of year!

Seeing as how Marion's sophomore QB, making his first HS start, threw 3 interceptions and two of those in the end zone, Wynne only has Marion'a offensive mistakes to thank for it being close. Marion was only stopped by themselves.

LionX2

Quote from: RushingRed14 on September 02, 2018, 12:09:19 am
Seeing as how Marion's sophomore QB, making his first HS start, threw 3 interceptions and two of those in the end zone, Wynne only has Marion'a offensive mistakes to thank for it being close. Marion was only stopped by themselves.

Isn't Wynne replacing everyone? I wonder how many sophomores they were playing? Seems like someone is just making excuses

way2go

Quote from: RushingRed14 on September 02, 2018, 12:09:19 am
Any time Marion's sophomore QB got stopped, odds are it was by a Wynne sophomore. That's a lame excuse you have there.

Iknewthemwhen

Beating Wynne puts Marion in line to win at least 7. Have to clean up some errors but the return of lots of players from a year ago has them ahead of the game.

Gomer_Pyle_It_On

Quote from: way2go on September 02, 2018, 03:22:51 pm
Any time Marion's sophomore QB got stopped, odds are it was by a Wynne sophomore. That's a lame excuse you have there.

I'm going to venture a guess that you were not in attendance. The interceptions were thrown directly into the pads of the Wynne defenders. These weren't 50/50 balls (Marion won those with their outstanding receivers). The receivers never had a chance to make a play. These interceptions were by a lack of vision down field, something the young man will learn and adjust to for the the high school game. I'll give any credit deserved by any Wynne defender, but these were interceptions that anyone in the stands could have made. It's not a "lame excuse" when the throws were that poor. Marion stopped themselves and will continue to improve so that the opposing team will have to take on that task.

way2go

Quote from: RushingRed14 on September 04, 2018, 11:24:58 am
I'm going to venture a guess that you were not in attendance. The interceptions were thrown directly into the pads of the Wynne defenders. These weren't 50/50 balls (Marion won those with their outstanding receivers). The receivers never had a chance to make a play. These interceptions were by a lack of vision down field, something the young man will learn and adjust to for the the high school game. I'll give any credit deserved by any Wynne defender, but these were interceptions that anyone in the stands could have made. It's not a "lame excuse" when the throws were that poor. Marion stopped themselves and will continue to improve so that the opposing team will have to take on that task.

The players you have are the players you have. He's your guy. What is your point?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Leroylot on September 04, 2018, 01:09:26 pm
As the name suggests, vmate App is youtube videos downloader finance application. regardless, this considerable way of measuring decorations that make it completely different from other individuals. the necessary paperwork has many proportions for getting important subjects successfully done interestingly. any vmate program can be described as solitary option amazing of your online hardships. you can have a great time for Bollywood, artist complete with movie clips, movies and also songs.

who has vmate meant for operating system, You will have vmate a good number of tunes together with movie. moreover, might with very little priced for downloading as a result of multiple about the internet video training surging net websites. Authoritatively, vmate vmate Downloader just isn't attainable on google play golf maintain. prove useful,in any event, patrons who have operating system the radio having performance 2.2 or extra is likely to lately save of which. at the same time, it will save you the most up-to-date music in addition to high recordings creating the vmate registration. other than, You can play settle tv upon your google android mobile devices. this is what vmate downloader can provide a great deal of uses. along with any of these facial lines, You will are more familiar with the drives of awesome utility together with thusly use them to save the use of your internet specifics juice up. an incredible quality associated vmate relating to android os appliances is by using this software program, you're going to get the infinite achieve.

doing this registration allow you to Watch and in addition download all newest hd dvds, Songs properly you in the same manner get these your apparatus. the most effective component you is simply download and install indefinite telecasting and upwards of 200 inhabit tv stations cost-free. vmate is ordinarily, in fact, a application. within 50,000+ light and portable potential customers educate and came across this programs and maintain great assistance in this area vmate.

it group using 1000+ incredible recordings, motion picture, and as well songs. Cricket followers may possibly now discover ways to watch typically cricket with a greater quality out of this process. concerning without the ability that you simply will skipped your new many preferred tv programs so therefore n' riveting fact so as to get curious just what you had on the inside scene, mount any vmate form watching every single day dramas whenever you want and brought on by anywhere you want to.

functions

1. It assists in the lock your private tutorials.

2. Comes with an alternative to enable/disable send regarding the phone 'network '.

3. utilized web browser

4. enclosed look also track record

5. land categorical trending music knowledge

6. perfect a chance to access save, illuminated magnifier

7. Completely described file/folder supervisor for easy news media authority

8. foreign visitor back-up.

Wrong thread, comrade Leroyatlev Lotski.

That post reminds me a lot of the 2 foreign guys on Family Guy that almost sound American.

way2go

Nacho

1. It assists in the lock your private tutorials.

2. Comes with an alternative to enable/disable send regarding the phone 'network '.

3. utilized web browser

4. enclosed look also track record

5. land categorical trending music knowledge

6. perfect a chance to access save, illuminated magnifier

7. Completely described file/folder supervisor for easy news media authority

8. foreign visitor back-up.
[/quote]

ummmm

JacketFan

I think fearless Friday has been hacked by those pestering Russians, lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas