• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So, I just have to wonder!

Started by High Voltage, August 29, 2018, 03:44:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

Now that Van Buren just thumped Alma, how many more thumpins before Alma drops the Pointers? There is always Mountainburg! ;D

beach bum

Quote from: High Voltage on August 29, 2018, 03:44:41 pm
Now that Van Buren just thumped Alma, how many more thumpins before Alma drops the Pointers? There is always Mountainburg! ;D

So Van Buren finally beats their rival which they should probably 4/5 of the time considering they are currently TWO CLASSIFICATIONS lower and you think that is something Van Buren should brag about? How about Van Buren works on finishing in the top half of their league for once and then we can all talk!

JessieP

Quote from: beach bum on August 29, 2018, 04:44:05 pm

So Van Buren finally beats their rival which they should probably 4/5 of the time considering they are currently TWO CLASSIFICATIONS lower and you think that is something Van Buren should brag about? How about Van Buren works on finishing in the top half of their league for once and then we can all talk!

Can someone get Highvoltage an ice pack. He just got tagged pretty good, ouch.

South 45

Anyone with Alma on their schedule that wants to underestimate them after one loss go right ahead...I'm sure not going to.

High Voltage

Quote from: beach bum on August 29, 2018, 04:44:05 pm

Oh I get it, VB has been bottom dwellers for years now. However, Alma seems to be headed in the same direction. Alma won't stand for this! If they can't win, then they will find someone they can beat. Heard from a good source that Alma is petitioning to move down to 3A next cycle. That should be interesting!

High Voltage

Quote from: JessieP on August 29, 2018, 04:50:14 pm
Can someone get Highvoltage an ice pack. He just got tagged pretty good, ouch.
Naw, not at all. I think anyone in their right mind understands that VB is bad and has been bad. Alma is just getting to be worse on a regular basis. That is what I am pointing out. Too bad he doesn't get it!

High Voltage

Is Springdale on the "drop" list now? ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas