• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA QB Ratings

Started by SandLizard04, October 07, 2007, 12:26:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

October 10, 2007, 05:44:03 pm #150 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:00:06 pm by Jarred
Quote from: HA_Fan™ on October 10, 2007, 05:42:04 pm
Quote from: EddiesMustache on October 10, 2007, 02:21:30 pm
When you say TONS of JUCO players will step on a professional baseball field, you are correct.

I wonder how many of those JUCO players who go pro started at a D-I school then transferred to a JUCO. 
More than you'd think.

It's funny how you all talk about JUCO ball like it's nothing. The only level more competitive than JUCO Ball is Division 1. Which is funny, since a ton of D1 players are from JUCO's.

jackfan1™

If I called a truce, would y'all abide?

If not, carry on...but can we let it go? For a little while?

Not taking sides but just wanting to turn the burner down a weensy bit.

Quite Frankly

October 10, 2007, 05:59:45 pm #152 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:02:40 pm by Quite Frankly
How can you rationalize going to JUCO after supposedly being D-1 yourself and then use the supposition that some of your JUCO teammates are likely going to D-1 as a basis for your claim of how good they are?  You are there to pad your stats and to take easy courses.  Period.

I wish I could say that I am amazed that you feel the need to stay on page after page of this thread to try and convince others of your supposed future as a major leaguer.

I'll repeated my point about what it takes to be a big leaguer involves much more than a basic skill set.  Especially as it involves a pitcher that must actually think.  Being self confident is a private act.  Shoving cockiness down peoples throats is not the same as keeping up ones competitive edge.

You are failing on many more concrete levels.  Whatever talent that you feel justified in shouting about is greatly diminished by a two cent brain and a million dollar ego.  It won't mix.

Four years from now I see you in AA at best. That'll be your peak.  There are so many others that can combine skill with personal maturity that will stroll right buy you on their way up.

Please do all the parents out there a favor and promise right now that you won't try to coach young kids and poison them with your view of what makes a good athlete.

P.S.  Just curious as to how many mirrors are in your residence? 

Rizzo

October 10, 2007, 06:03:38 pm #153 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:05:27 pm by Jarred
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 10, 2007, 05:59:45 pm
How can you rationalize going to JUCO after supposedly being D-1 yourself and then use the supposition that some of your JUCO teammates are likely going to D-1 as a basis for your claim of how good they are?  You are there to pad your stats and to take easy courses.  Period.

I wish I could say that I am amazed that you feel the need to stay on page after page of this thread to try and convince others of your supposed future as a major leaguer.

I'll repeated my point about what it takes to be a big leaguer involves much more than a basic skill set.  Especially as it involves a pitcher that must actually think.  Being self confident is a private act.  Shoving cockiness down peoples throats is not the same as keeping up ones competitive edge.

You are failing on many more concrete levels.  Whatever talent that you feel justified in shouting about is greatly diminished by a two cent brain and a million dollar ego.  It won't mix.

Four years from now I see you in AA at best. That'll be your peak.  There are so many others that can combine skill with personal maturity that will stroll right buy you on their way up.

Please do all the parents out there a favor and promise right now that you won't try to coach young kids and poison them with your view of what makes a good athlete.

Ha, that's kinda funny...You've never seen me play, how I act on a baseball field, yet you tell me I'll top out at AA. You're an idiot.

As for coaching kids...I've helped coach a USSSA team for 3 years now, and have had parents ask me if I'll give their kids private lessons, and tell me thank you for helping my son after every year. I know how to play baseball, and I know how to teach younger kids how to play the game. Maybe you're the one who should stay away from the game. But hey, I may be wrong, a girl that can hit a 94 mph fastball is rare. Kids hate listening to an old man tell them how to play, they like it when they're learning from somebody that's still involved, and successful in what they're trying to learn.

As for my "2 cent brain."  You couldn't be more wrong about that. I've gotten a lot of praise throughout my career for my ability to control the game, and know exactly what's going on at all times.

Quite Frankly

You might can throw.  You might be better than a lot of folks at baseball.

Your success up until now has only given you false confidence. 

"Career"?  What career?  Praise?  It's not meant for you to flaunt, but to keep you motivated and rewarded.

It's interesting that every single time you want to answer a shot at your skill level, you only can answer in a manner that is condencending.  It's as if you and you only have a clue.  As for those kids, of course right now the young kids look up to a starting pitcher from a high school.  They strive to get there.  Maybe you can show them how to throw and they can pay you by teaching you how to respect others.  I bet you don;t talk trash to them.  However I do bet you build yourself up to them.

Guess what?  We are not 12 year olds that idol worship you. 

You are an attention moron and a dud as a human being.

Don't hurt that 8 figure arm by patting yourself on the back much more. 

Keep on posting.  It's obvious for many to see someone that what you hate and criticize about others is in fact the very thing that makes others laugh at you. 

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Jarred on October 10, 2007, 06:03:38 pm

Ha, that's kinda funny...You've never seen me play, how I act on a baseball field, yet you tell me I'll top out at AA. You're an idiot.

I know some that have.  But all I need to know about your long term potential is what I can see of you on this board and thread.  You're not going to make it.

You're self value versus the market was exposed when you didn't get what you wanted as far as money.  That should be your first clue.

Rizzo

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 10, 2007, 06:25:49 pm
Quote from: Jarred on October 10, 2007, 06:03:38 pm

I know some that have.  But all I need to know about your long term potential is what I can see of you on this board and thread.  You're not going to make it.

You're self value versus the market was exposed when you didn't get what you wanted as far as money.  That should be your first clue.
That's funny, seeing as how I was offered more money to play a game, than you'll make in 10 years. I didn't have a great year my senior year, that's why I didn't get what I wanted. That, and I was adamant about going to school at that time. You've no idea of my long term potential, You seem to know a hellova lot about me, and I don't even know who you are...But you feel the need to trash told a 19 year old guy...Real mature of you. idiot.

Quite Frankly

You've done a better job of trashing yourself than I could have ever done.

You have no idea what I make, but good try.  I'm not surprised the focus for you is on money.  The irony is when you're 30 you will struggle to have any.

Keep looking in the mirror. 

Any chance that you have already purchased a domain with your name on it?  Never mind I know the answer.

I love how you find it necessary to try and prop yourself up in your own eyes.  Others don't share your self love.  I see 2.5 divorces for you as well.

Your crash is closer than you think.

Rizzo

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 10, 2007, 06:36:24 pm
You've done a better job of trashing yourself than I could have ever done.

You have no idea what I make, but good try.  I'm not surprised the focus for you is on money.  The irony is when you're 30 you will struggle to have any.

Keep looking in the mirror. 

Any chance that you have already purchased a domain with your name on it?  Never mind I know the answer.

I love how you find it necessary to try and prop yourself up in your own eyes.  Others don't share your self love.  I see 2.5 divorces for you as well.

Your crash is closer than you think.
Ha, by time I'm 30 I'll be pretty comfortable in the money category, even if baseball doesn't work out, I'll get my degree in Chem. Engineering. As for my "Crash" Is not close, because it's not going to happen...As for 2.5 divorces...hey, whatever happens happens.

B&GT

Jesus of Baseball Jarred, we bow to how rich you're going to be when we have to shovel pig crap for a living!

Rizzo

Quote from: B&GT on October 10, 2007, 08:30:57 pm
Jesus of Baseball Jarred, we bow to how rich you're going to be when we have to shovel pig crap for a living!
Jarred'll work, you can leave off the "Jesus of Baseball."

bulldogs1159

Why is this thread not locked?

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: bulldogs1159?© on October 10, 2007, 11:13:00 pm
Why is this thread not locked?
I kind of think it is funny. The title is NCAA QB Ratings yet there has been maybe 10 posts on QB ratings out of 7 pages.

Rizzo

This thread needs to be deleted.

EddiesMustache

Quote from: Jarred on October 10, 2007, 06:43:13 pm
Ha, by time I'm 30 I'll be pretty comfortable in the money category, even if baseball doesn't work out, I'll get my degree in Chem. Engineering. 

So are you going to transfer again, to another school to get your Chem. Eng. degree?  Maybe you should have just stayed at MSU.  Also, won't it be hard to get that degree while your out on the road, accepting Cy Young awards, winning World Series, curing cancer, etc.

Rizzo

Quote from: EddiesMustache on October 11, 2007, 07:43:19 am
Ha, by time I'm 30 I'll be pretty comfortable in the money category, even if baseball doesn't work out, I'll get my degree in Chem. Engineering. 

So are you going to transfer again, to another school to get your Chem. Eng. degree?  Maybe you should have just stayed at MSU.  Also, won't it be hard to get that degree while your out on the road, accepting Cy Young awards, winning World Series, curing cancer, etc.
Maybe read a little better next time. I said "even if baseball doesn't work out" meaning if I were to get hurt, I have a backup plan.

sam

When Jarred goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Jarred has breathed on.

When Jarred was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Jarred once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Jarred once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Jarred doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.

breadly

Quote from: sam on October 11, 2007, 09:39:45 am
When Jarred goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Jarred has breathed on.

When Jarred was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Jarred once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Jarred once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Jarred doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.

and this guy is the loser that ive was talking about last night...good job sam, thanks for proving my point

sam

Quite Frankly

Breadly, I mean RSVL_hogfan, how long do you plan on being in charge of J-Roids back?

Busted.

EddiesMustache

Quote from: Jarred on October 11, 2007, 09:27:35 am

Maybe read a little better next time. I said "even if baseball doesn't work out" meaning if I were to get hurt, I have a backup plan.

Read my post better next time...I guess you were talking about an Associates Degree in Chemical Engineering from whatever JUCO school you're attending. 

Rizzo

Quote from: EddiesMustache on October 11, 2007, 10:30:52 am

Read my post better next time...I guess you were talking about an Associates Degree in Chemical Engineering from whatever JUCO school you're attending. 
Or, I'm at a school like UAFS, 4-year academically, 2 year athletic wise.

breadly

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 09:56:28 am
Breadly, I mean RSVL_hogfan, how long do you plan on being in charge of J-Roids back?

Busted.
why does that matter....and why do you call him J-roid?

rsvl_hogfan4

October 11, 2007, 12:40:38 pm #173 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:42:20 pm by rsvl_hogfan4

Busted.
And why did you say rsvl_hogfan? I am kind of trying to stay out of this now because I realize how stupid it is to argue with people about another person that they haven't even seen play. Go read some more PMs that you claim to have saying how awesome you are and how everyone likes you and just leave me out of this. Arguing with you is pointless.

RHS

Busted.

I can tell you that breadly and rsvl are not the same person.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: RHS on October 11, 2007, 03:34:18 pm

Busted.

Awww, and QF was on a roll wasn't she?

Busted.

Now QF, if you would so kindly not bring me into this anymore I would love to try and stay out of it.

B&GT

Quote from: Jarred on October 11, 2007, 11:40:40 am

Waaaaait a minute.  I thought you said you transferred from a university to a junior college so you could get to the pros faster and you hate school.  How the heck do you plan on getting a chemical engineering degree if you're gonna be getting out of there as fast as you can and you hate learning?  Seriously how can you get a degree like that while trying to get to the pros faster than you would be able to at a D-I school?  Even if you stayed at the D-I school you get be drafted much sooner than you could possibly get a chemical engineering degree.  Are you saying that you don't plan on getting drafted and you're going to get the degree at your junior college that has a 4-year academic plan?  If so, wouldn't that totally defeat your whole purpose in transferring?  I don't get it.

Rizzo

Quote from: B&GT on October 11, 2007, 03:56:21 pm
Quote from: Jarred on October 11, 2007, 11:40:40 am

Waaaaait a minute.  I thought you said you transferred from a university to a junior college so you could get to the pros faster and you hate school.  How the heck do you plan on getting a chemical engineering degree if you're gonna be getting out of there as fast as you can and you hate learning?  Seriously how can you get a degree like that while trying to get to the pros faster than you would be able to at a D-I school?  Even if you stayed at the D-I school you get be drafted much sooner than you could possibly get a chemical engineering degree.  Are you saying that you don't plan on getting drafted and you're going to get the degree at your junior college that has a 4-year academic plan?  If so, wouldn't that totally defeat your whole purpose in transferring?  I don't get it.
No, I plan on going pro after this year. I'll have two years towards my degree, a little over 60 credit hours. If I were to get hurt, or something like that, MLB will pay for my last two years of school, in which I will finish up my degree at a University.

Throwback1

So...how bout that Tebow guy!

Quite Frankly

Busted.

Don't be so sure.  There are ways to fool IP addresses.

As for bringing you in it, you have done that to yourself...repeatedly rsvlhogfan.

As for the rest, I have let so many things go like the comment about getting hurt and going back to college as if that would be the only possible reason he wouldn't make it.

And to be correct a point I let slide repeatedly, I saw jarred pitch a good game in a close loss to Fayetteville when he was a junior.  I think it was 2-1 or so.  Hutchinson beat him.  I also saw him in another game that season and one as a senior.  I know he could pitch.  But he is not near as good as his head thinks he is.

rsvl_hogfan4

October 11, 2007, 06:46:19 pm #180 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 06:51:20 pm by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 06:41:13 pm

Busted.

As for bringing you in it, you have done that to yourself...repeatedly rsvlhogfan.

As for the rest, I have let so many things go like the comment about getting hurt and going back to college as if that would be the only possible reason he wouldn't make it.

And to be correct a point I let slide repeatedly, I saw jarred pitch a good game in a close loss to Fayetteville when he was a junior.  I think it was 2-1 or so.  Hutchinson beat him.  I also saw him in another game that season and one as a senior.  I know he could pitch.  But he is not near as good as his head thinks he is.
You are right, I did bring myself into this myself. However, I took myself out. I was not responding to anything until you brought my name up again. This is hopefully, going to be my last post on this assuming you keep my name out of your posts. You had no reason to say my name in that last post.

Seriously, if you think me and breadly are the same person you are a moron. First off, we were both posting at the same time. We were online at the same time. Do you think that I am going to go from one computer to another just to try and help my case on a message board?

Second off, did it ever occur to you that RHS knows we aren't the same poster not through IP address but through....get this...actually knowing the poster? Wow... That is amazing. RHS actually knows who I am in real life and who breadly is in real life.

Don't be so sure RHS. There are ways that Bread and I can fool you. We really could be the same person. ::)Keep trying to find stuff to bust me on. You are already off to a good start. You are really on to something.

I am so busted. :(

Rizzo

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 06:41:13 pm

Busted.

My soph and Jr years I beat Fayetteville.

Quite Frankly

You must have been a senior.  I didn't realize if until a few months ago it was you on the chat board.  But the game i saw you lost to FHS.  So i guess it was your senior year.  I saw you at least twice.  I might have saw you the year before but wasn't paying attention.  But I did see you lose to FHS in a low scoring game.

Rizzo

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 06:53:28 pm
You must have been a senior.  I didn't realize if until a few months ago it was you on the chat board.  But the game i saw you lost to FHS.  So i guess it was your senior year.  I saw you at least twice.  I might have saw you the year before but wasn't paying attention.  But I did see you lose to FHS in a low scoring game.
I got the ND in that game...I gave up on unearned run. We went into extra's so neither me nor Chase got the decision. Fayetteville did win the game though.

Quite Frankly

I love how these 2 have stayed online 24/7 to post or reply within seconds.  I leave and comeback and they are waiting.  It wouldn't really be of interest, but to Jarred it makes an early point that people live on here.  I guess that includes you two as well.

So to be clear, you have to get the last word rsvlhogfanjroidsback?  If I or anyone says your name you are forced to post? 

It was so easy to post before and get you in within minutes.  The two of you are incredibly juvie in your desire to stalk each post and defend it like it matters to anyone besides yourself.  The only thing that was proven here is that the two of you are attention whores that think it's somehow important that you try to disprove or prove your ideology of a JUCO players ability to throw a ball. 

All this from me saying I can hit a fastball.  Your 25+ combined posts has not done anything to dispute that possibility.  You do make good fish though.

watch me now exit and not be baited....

rsvl_hogfan4

October 11, 2007, 07:15:11 pm #185 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 07:18:26 pm by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 07:01:35 pm
I love how these 2 have stayed online 24/7 to post or reply within seconds.  I leave and comeback and they are waiting.  It wouldn't really be of interest, but to Jarred it makes an early point that people live on here.  I guess that includes you two as well.

So to be clear, you have to get the last word rsvlhogfanjroidsback?  If I or anyone says your name you are forced to post? 

It was so easy to post before and get you in within minutes.  The two of you are incredibly juvie in your desire to stalk each post and defend it like it matters to anyone besides yourself.  The only thing that was proven here is that the two of you are attention whores that think it's somehow important that you try to disprove or prove your ideology of a JUCO players ability to throw a ball. 

All this from me saying I can hit a fastball.  Your 25+ combined posts has not done anything to dispute that possibility.  You do make good fish though.

I guess I lied. I am baited.

I am on 24/7 you are right. That is because I keep my account logged in 24/7. I don't think it ever logs off. I have the option selected to keep me logged in. I am on at night when I watch sports, and during the day before I go work out. I am not physically on here 24/7 though. Nice try. I workout everyday, play basketball 3 days a week, have class 4 hours a day, and play on a rec softball team. Kind of hard to be on here 24/7. I get on here when I am watching a game because I have a laptop. I will check FF probably every 10 minutes in between watching the game and looking up other stuff on the internet. That is why I respond to all of these posts so quick. I will read all of the threads that have "new" next to them which usually is quite a bit after 10 minuts. After I read one I see a response to the thread and check it an have been posting. Then go read one of the other new ones and when I am done there is a new response in here. You just responded 2 times in this in the last 10 minutes. I am an attention idiot? I have never once tried to get all the attention on this site. I do argue, but as I stated before, this is a message board designed to debate and discuss sports. What would happen if everyone agreed on this site?

I simply responded that you couldn't hit a 90 mph fast ball and you started mouthing. You took offense to me saying it. You say I am juvenile, but you have responded to just about everyone, and started the personal attacks first. How about you stop being a hypocrit and figure out that you are just as juvenile.

You are right when you say I want to have the last word in an arguement. I generally do. I wouldn't argue with someone if I didn't feel I was right most the time. I was going to be done posting in this thread, but you idiotically came up with some conspiracy that me and breadly were the same person.

I realize how immature it is to argue with someone about another person's abilities. That is why I was trying to stop posting. Most people on here know that when I get in an arguement I usually keep going and don't stop for a while. I find it pretty fun to argue with people on here because it passes time and that is what this is for. However, you fail to understand it is just as immature to personally attack someone on a message board. You think you are totally innocent in this and that you just made us look so stupid so you win. That isn't the case. Jarred and RD were arguing....but you started the arguement between you and Jarred.

fastdrop

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 11, 2007, 07:15:11 pm

I am on 24/7 you are right. That is because I keep my account logged in 24/7. I don't think it ever logs off. I have the option selected to keep me logged in. I am on at night when I watch sports, and during the day before I go work out. I am not physically on here 24/7 though. Nice try. I workout everyday, play basketball 3 days a week, have class 4 hours a day, and play on a rec softball team. Kind of hard to be on here 24/7. I get on here when I am watching a game because I have a laptop. I will check FF probably every 10 minutes in between watching the game and looking up other stuff on the internet. That is why I respond to all of these posts so quick. I will read all of the threads that have "new" next to them which usually is quite a bit after 10 minuts. After I read one I see a response to the thread and check it an have been posting. Then go read one of the other new ones and when I am done there is a new response in here. You just responded 2 times in this in the last 10 minutes. I am an attention idiot? I have never once tried to get all the attention on this site. I do argue, but as I stated before, this is a message board designed to debate and discuss sports. What would happen if everyone agreed on this site?

I simply responded that you couldn't hit a 90 mph fast ball and you started mouthing. You took offense to me saying it. You say I am juvenile, but you have responded to just about everyone, and started the personal attacks first. How about you stop being a hypocrit and figure out that you are just as juvenile.

You are right when you say I want to have the last word in an arguement. I generally do. I wouldn't argue with someone if I didn't feel I was right most the time. I was going to be done posting in this thread, but you idiotically came up with some conspiracy that me and breadly were the same person.

I realize how immature it is to argue with someone about another person's abilities. That is why I was trying to stop posting. Most people on here know that when I get in an arguement I usually keep going and don't stop for a while. I find it pretty fun to argue with people on here because it passes time and that is what this is for. However, you fail to understand it is just as immature to personally attack someone on a message board. You think you are totally innocent in this and that you just made us look so stupid so you win. That isn't the case. Jarred and RD were arguing....but you started the arguement between you and Jarred.
What argument....

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: fastdrop on October 11, 2007, 07:47:44 pm
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 11, 2007, 07:15:11 pm

What argument....
You are right. There really wasn't an arguement. QF said she could hit his noodle arm, I said she couldn't, she went to personal attacks and then called me immature for defending Jarred's abilities.

I guess the arguement was she couldn't hit a 90+mph fastball, but as I already said, I realize how immature I was to try and argue that.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 06:41:13 pmDon't be so sure.  There are ways to fool IP addresses.

We know who he is, though.

Throwback1

So....how bout that Tebow kid!!!

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 08:46:13 pm
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 06:41:13 pmDon't be so sure.  There are ways to fool IP addresses.

We know who he is, though.
who me or rsvlhogfan...b/c if you really want to know me i would be glad to share about myself...and no im not scared of your "mob" ivan

olddog79

When did Ivan get a mob? And where can I get one too?

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:01:30 pm
who me or rsvlhogfan...b/c if you really want to know me i would be glad to share about myself...and no im not scared of your "mob" ivan

You, hoss.

I'm curious though, do you have a sister named Bagel?

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:13:25 pm

You, hoss.

no actually i dont have a sister named bagel, but i do have 3 sisters...is there anything else you want to know so that you can dig up stuff on me...like maybe my shoe size or how often a crap...so that you can expose me

WBF †

October 11, 2007, 11:23:13 pm #194 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 11:28:24 pm by Walk by faith.
Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:19:25 pm
Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:13:25 pm

You, hoss.

no actually i dont have a sister named bagel, but i do have 3 sisters...is there anything else you want to know so that you can dig up stuff on me...like maybe my shoe size or how often a crap...so that you can expose me

If you can distinguish you by your shoe size than you either have a huge or tiny foot. If you can distinguish yourself by often (or not often) you poop, then you might want to get that checked out.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:19:25 pmis there anything else you want to know so that you can dig up stuff on me

Are you related to Ken?

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:23:32 pm
Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:19:25 pmis there anything else you want to know so that you can dig up stuff on me

Are you related to Ken?
nope not me...back to square 1

Uncle Ivan

breadly

Quote from: President Ivan on October 11, 2007, 11:32:40 pm
Quote from: breadly on October 11, 2007, 11:25:39 pm
nope not me...back to square 1

Still have long hair?
no not anymore...but im growing it back out but try that question again in like a year

Uncle Ivan

I hear you're going to Mississippi next weekend.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas