• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 3A State Championship(BOYS): Episcopal Collegiate vs. Charleston(VOTE)

Started by Brian G, March 11, 2014, 05:37:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Episcopal Coll
67 (63.8%)
Charleston
38 (36.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Voting closed: March 14, 2014, 06:55:38 pm

BananaHands501

Great year by Charleston. That would be awesome if these two met up in next years state tournament. ECS hasn't lost a game since December 27 and riding a 27 game win streak. Curious to see how long ECS will keep that going next year. Also, 23-0 versus 3a opponents.

MA

Told you... ECS by 6. But i feel like the Refs really dropped the ball this game. It's was so poorly officiated. Not biased...  Just terrible. One point the entire arena was booing them. How embarrassing that a game of this magnitude could be demolished by terrible officials.

Juicy

The refs sucked! But if you can't hit a freakin free throw you ain't gonna win. Bottom Line!

ISU7

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on March 15, 2014, 02:37:46 pm
Quote from: bootlegger on March 15, 2014, 02:19:09 pm
Friends at game thought it was a well refed game and in this case the better team won.

It was poor as it comes. I think ECS would have ended up winning, but it's a shame the best players for both teams had to spend so much time on the bench throughout the game and the call against Ward was terrible. Charleston stood no chance after that. As a basketball fan I am just upset by it. The previous games have all been officiated well, 3A got a bad draw for refs.

All four calls against the CHS big guy were awful. The argument could be made that his first was a body foul, but I didn't see it.

The last two calls against Ward were bad. The charge being laughable.

Calls against the big men for ECS were weak. The gooseberry that started definitely fouled for his first. The others were called during rebounds. The bald, white ref loved calling a foul on every bump during rebounding opportunities. Let the kids play. He put every post player other than Storey in deep foul trouble.

I disagree completely with your friends, I'll stop posting about this now in order to avoid a big argument. I really just hate refs taking over games. Especially if it is the State finals.
Like I said refs were sad, They even make you wanna argue sometimes huh ...lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas