• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a-5 basketball

Started by CoachKk, September 16, 2013, 11:17:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle20

The big kid that was there was the one that will be a freshman.  The older one is at AAU nationals.

neds

Quote from: Eagle20 on July 10, 2014, 12:25:00 am
AB was missing their big man and a guard but really were outplayed.  Then LRCA turns around and beats Episcopal after AB beat LRCA.  Summer is not always a great indicator but we all know ECS will be tough to beat.

Summer leagues are certainly hard to judge, but ECS played two games back to back Tues. nt with 5 players. Whoever they played in the 2nd game should have beaten them.

jr17

Guys. None of this matters. ECS goes back to back this year, and I don't believe
Anyone in 3A will change that. Not Charleston with ward. Not Mayflower. Its that simple

cdelaney

Quote from: Eagle20 on July 10, 2014, 12:25:00 am
AB was missing their big man and a guard but really were outplayed.  Then LRCA turns around and beats Episcopal after AB beat LRCA.  Summer is not always a great indicator but we all know ECS will be tough to beat.
Wrong information. ECS beat LRCA by 10. Played much worse but pulled away at the end. But I agree can't make much from Summer league.

Eagle20

tiger34

If anyone is wanting to see some good basketball Hoop play Nationals is being held in Conway and the surrounding areas this weekend.  There will be a lot of local players as well as players and teams from all over the U.S. They will be having a three point shootout and dunk contest at Hendrix College on Thursday, too.  Should be pretty good.

centralarfan

Exactly what Nationals are being played in Conway,AR?

tiger34

it is the hoop play nationals

tiger34

jr17

Heard a rumor yesterday that Kelvin Robinson is leaving ECS. Any truth to this?

centralarfan

July 20, 2014, 12:14:46 am #510 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:17:20 am by centralarfan
Still waiting on any word on Kelvin Robinson. If I had to guess, i would assume he would only leave ECS to attend a prep school.

jr17

Fingers crossed!! XD. LoL

HorseFeathers

Quote from: centralarfan on July 20, 2014, 12:14:46 am
Still waiting on any word on Kelvin Robinson. If I had to guess, i would assume he would only leave ECS to attend a prep school.

SW Christian might welcome him with open arms then...

North Face

What players do we know for sure are going to attend SW Christian?

jr17

Only one I'm for sure is JP Perry

North Face

Are there anymore from any other classification?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas