• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best student section?

Started by no mascot, January 20, 2017, 11:31:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

no mascot

Change of pace! Let's hear who has the most enthusiastic and motivated students in the state!

Paperman

manila's are usually pretty engaged in the festivities! Always impressed by the students from Bergman, Valley Springs, and Marshall! They are pretty into the games!

jr17

Jimbo Morphis

Ghs21

Ghs21

Head Lion

Quote from: jr17 on January 22, 2017, 11:12:56 am
Episcopal hands down.
I will of course go with Manila, we have a bunch of kids at every game (nothing else to do in rural towns like ours), they are engaged with our team, the opposing team & the officials. No dissrespect to ECS, I went to the ECS/Jessieville game at ECS last year, there wasn't 20 students. I would have figured that to be their biggest conference game of the year. JMO & I am a homer.

jr17

Well. To be fair, I haven't been to an Episcopal game since the dream team. That year, the student section couldn't be matched.

NeaBaller21

I would also say that Manila is the best I've seen. Riverside always has good teams and competes, but the student section never reflects that and I don't quite understand why.

Head Lion

Quote from: jr17 on January 22, 2017, 06:34:48 pm
Well. To be fair, I haven't been to an Episcopal game since the dream team. That year, the student section couldn't be matched.
To give them credit, I saw them in the state a couple times the last 5 years & their student section was great.

neds

Quote from: jr17 on January 22, 2017, 06:34:48 pm

It (fan support) has really fallen off.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Head Lion on January 22, 2017, 10:03:51 pm
To give them credit, I saw them in the state a couple times the last 5 years & their student section was great.
That's where I saw them.

Lrbasketballguru

wish it was still like that. nearly impossible to beat at home thopse days

strongandsteady

If you come visit Prescott's regional you'll see they have a really nice student section.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: strongandsteady on January 23, 2017, 02:37:25 pm
If you come visit Prescott's regional you'll see they have a really nice student section.
All those 5th year seniors?

strongandsteady

Lol just a few alumni that still want to support the team.

1/2 Court press

Quote from: NeaBaller21 on January 22, 2017, 07:58:09 pm
I would also say that Manila is the best I've seen. Riverside always has good teams and competes, but the student section never reflects that and I don't quite understand why.

I think the problem with riverside is that the administration doesn't encourage them to get involved.  when i was in school for almost every home game we had a pep rally, cheerleaders sold banners and stuff to show school support which kept the student body interested.  that doesn't happen at riverside. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas