• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's calm down a bit.....

Started by sevenof400, May 18, 2015, 04:01:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

..and remember it is NEVER appropriate to name an official by name on this forum.

More to follow.

Scots10

The ref named Petey really struggles to run the line.   This weekend at the Searcy LRCA game she was terrible, gave the same person 7 red cards.

sevenof400

Quote from: Scots10 on May 18, 2015, 05:21:28 pm
The ref named Petey really struggles to run the line.   This weekend at the Searcy LRCA game she was terrible, gave the same person 7 red cards.

Don't quit your day job....

Basketball13

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 18, 2015, 07:48:46 pm

Don't quit your day job....

I chuckled..

Go Postal

May 18, 2015, 11:16:20 pm #4 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:35:45 pm by Go Postal
I'm calm.  Even though Harrison boys/girls soccer didn't get to the finals.  The West did in soccer and Harrison baseball did.  Life is good.  Doing my mantra.  OOHMM, Goobblins, 5A Weesst OOHMM...  ;)
Dang those refs.  But hey, good or bad refs in any sports, DON'T name them.  Be appreciated that they are here, especially in soccer.  Maybe the coach could have said something to the official if it was such a bad call.  I remember one time that the Goblins/Lady Goblins coach (probably the best coach in the State) didn't like a call in the playoffs.  He got red carded.  Missed the rest of that game and the next.  But for his training to the team, we won that game and went to also become State Champs.  Refs do make mistakes, but players and coaches can make or break the game.

SouthpawSensation

Always keep in mind there are three kinds of officials out there:
1 — consistently good
2 — consistently bad
3 — consistently inconsistent

Go Postal

Quote from: SouthpawSensation on May 18, 2015, 11:40:13 pm
1 — consistently good
2 — consistently bad
4  - 3 or 2 refs observing a larger than football field.  Dang basketball has it better with the same amount of officials on a smaller surface.

sevenof400

Quote from: Go Postal on May 18, 2015, 11:50:25 pm
Quote from: SouthpawSensation on May 18, 2015, 11:40:13 pm
1 — consistently good
2 — consistently bad
4  - 3 or 2 refs observing a larger than football field.  Dang basketball has it better with the same amount of officials on a smaller surface.

...and fewer players on the court (field of play)....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas