• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Post Week 7 Scores (All Classifications) Monday, April 20 to Saturday, April 25 here

Started by onewildrice, April 20, 2015, 09:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Any word on these non conference games?
Thursday:  Siloam Springs vs Harrison VBs.
Friday and Saturday at West Plains, MO:  VGs, heard that the Lady GOBS won on Friday, then won next game on Saturday, then lost to our old "pain in the side" Siloam Springs in PKs or whatever you call it.
Just curious, would like to have those scores on all games.  Thanks.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: Go Postal on April 28, 2015, 12:05:45 am
Friday and Saturday at West Plains, MO:  VGs, heard that the Lady GOBS won on Friday, then won next game on Saturday, then lost to our old "pain in the side" Siloam Springs in PKs or whatever you call it.

Postal,

Siloam won that match 4-0.  I did not see any scores for the Tournament.

Go Postal

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on April 28, 2015, 07:22:55 am
Quote from: Go Postal on April 28, 2015, 12:05:45 am

Postal,

Siloam won that match 4-0.  I did not see any scores for the Tournament.
Thanks Coach.  Here is what I found out on the Lady Goblins in the Missouri tournament at West Plains:
Friday
(W) Harrison AR 8 West Plains MO 2
Saturday
(W) Harrison AR 6 Waynesville MO 1
(L) 5A Harrison AR 1(3) 6A Siloam Springs AR 1(4)

So this is what I got from this "old" rivalry for this year...
Boys:
Siloam Springs 2-0-1
Harrison 0-2-1
Girls:
Siloam Springs 1-1-0
Harrison 1-1-0

Side note:  SS Panthers have seemed to have a great team from year to year, even back when they were in the 5A West conference, but what really has surprised me is how good the SS Lady Panthers have gotten over the last two years.  They must be doing something right in that border town.

Sir Alex

Siloam Springs girls won both games against the Goblins this year 1-0, one in reg and the other at west plains in PKs. 

Go Postal

Quote from: Sir Alex on April 28, 2015, 08:43:09 pm
Siloam Springs girls won both games against the Goblins this year 1-0, one in reg and the other at west plains in PKs.
Thanks, Sir Alex.  You are right.  I went back to your post on April 1st to confirm that I made a mistake on stats.
So this is what I got from this "old" rivalry for this year...
Boys:
Siloam Springs 2-0-1
Harrison 0-2-1
Girls:
Siloam Springs 2-0-0
Harrison 0-2-0

I corrected this year's stats for this game.  I'm coming up with this Harrison overall games W/L stats for 2015, and please correct me if I'm wrong...
Boys 5-7-3 season, 4-4-0 conference
Girls 11-5-2 season, 7-1-0 conference

side note about last year of our old West rivals:  I was really impressed that SS VGs won 6A State Championship and are the current 6A State Champ, that Greenwood VBs were the 6A State Runner-ups, plus on our 5A conference that the 5A South conference had 3 teams in the semis, two in the finals and of course that Harrison boys were in the semis for the 13th time and the Harrison girls won the 5A State Championship. 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas