• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 11/11/14

Started by bulldog42, November 10, 2014, 08:19:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

D6Bound

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:34:20 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 10:32:09 pm
I found one of the posts I was thinking of.. If you would like more just let me know!
let's see it  big boy
Look at the "Let's get the top 10 boys and girls started" thread....BIG BOY

Shady

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 10:33:24 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:32:24 pm
Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:28:03 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:24:25 pm
Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:05:17 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:02:38 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 09:55:29 pm
Does everyone just luckily shoot lights out against bay? Or do they not play defense cuz I think they've had a lot of points scored on them before and I think it was because the other team hit their last 10 shots or something along that line. I can understand teams getting pumped up to play them but 70% from the field? That's either a miracle or bad defense
To answer ur smart mouth ?? A little of both what I can tell you is there is no one in class  A would've beat Marmaduke tonight at Marmaduke

That didn't take long....
who do u have in mind that could've beat them I would love to no.

Well....some of us have a pool on how long it'll take a bay poster to make a statement like that after losing a game. I drew 5 minutes this time in case you were wondering.

Different year, Different poster(s), same statement after a loss....wash rinse repeat.
your little bay hater club get over It until your teams can start hanging banners your not worth my time.
Uh oh. He's getting truly upset!
And out comes the banners and rings...wasssuuup punk?!?

PuddlePirate12

I quoted it on "let's get too 10 boys and girls started" I'm not sure how to quote it here.. Sorry I'm not technologically inclined

WPWells

PuddlePirate12

"Bay is number one in boys and the other nine doesn't matter because we are going to mercy rule every 1A team we play. Take that one to the bank boys and girls!"

D6Bound

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 10:39:52 pm
"Bay is number one in boys and the other nine doesn't matter because we are going to mercy rule every 1A team we play. Take that one to the bank boys and girls!"
Quoted from Grizzleyfive0

PuddlePirate12

And ya can't say he isn't a bay fan.. Same guy also said they could play with anyone in 1a-5a.. He may have even said they could beat anyone 1a-5a.. Not sure about that though

Shady

Quote from: Grizzlyfive0 on November 11, 2014, 08:42:46 am
Bay by 15
He also said this :o. Doesn't take much to irritate the Bay lackeys, better call in reinforcements Ring boy because you're getting it handed to you here!

D6Bound

Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 10:37:05 pm
Does everyone just luckily shoot lights out against bay? Or do they not play defense cuz I think they've had a lot of points scored on them before and I think it was because the other team hit their last 10 shots or something along that line. I can understand teams getting pumped up to play them but 70% from the field? That's either a miracle or bad defense
To answer ur smart mouth ?? A little of both what I can tell you is there is no one in class  A would've beat Marmaduke tonight at Marmaduke

Well....some of us have a pool on how long it'll take a bay poster to make a statement like that after losing a game. I drew 5 minutes this time in case you were wondering.

Different year, Different poster(s), same statement after a loss....wash rinse repeat.
your little bay hater club get over It until your teams can start hanging banners your not worth my time.
Classic Bay move isn't it?

D6Bound

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 10:43:37 pm
And ya can't say he isn't a bay fan.. Same guy also said they could play with anyone in 1a-5a.. He may have even said they could beat anyone 1a-5a.. Not sure about that though
I'm about 100% sure he plays for Bay.

HorseFeathers

What to know the honest truth? I could care less about Bay winning state titles. Doesn't bother me one bit. I enjoy watching a good game of highschool basketball, because there isn't anything better to me than a bunch of kids playing for the name on the jersey and the love of the game...

And the reason I pick at Bay is because they never just lose a game...it's always nobody could have beat them on this night. Or the refs screwed us, or this or that...Just once I want to see a Bay fan get on here and go we got our butts handed to us tonight. We weren't prepared for what they did and they kicked our tails all night long..

D6Bound

Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:49:50 pm

What to know the honest truth? I could care less about Bay winning state titles. Doesn't bother me one bit. I enjoy watching a good game of highschool basketball, because there isn't anything better to me than a bunch of kids playing for the name on the jersey and the love of the game...

And the reason I pick at Bay is because they never just lose a game...it's always nobody could have beat them on this night. Or the refs screwed us, or this or that...Just once I want to see a Bay fan get on here and go we got our butts handed to us tonight. We weren't prepared for what they did and they kicked our tails all night long..
they only can get beat when they play terrible and the other team shoots 80% from the field!

Shady

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 10:46:37 pm

Next excuse will be they had to travel to the hills of Duke to play!

D6Bound

Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 10:51:22 pm

Hey Shady how'd you think the Supt. from Bay handled this?

PuddlePirate12

I think he's gone.. I do not hate bay by any means but I can't respect a team.. Or atleast fans who disrespect everyone else. All I have heard all summer and up until now is that bay is the best and nobody can beat them. Well that theory was disproved tonight. Anyone can lose on any night. Emerson could lose Friday.. Who knows? But I know there will be no excuse made up such as their opponent shot 70% from the field cuz quite frankly i don't know a team that can shoot that good with absolutely no defense on them. Maybe down low and short jumpers but good teams don't let you get those shots that often. Bay's still good. They'll still be a top team come state. But after tonight they're overrated in my book

Shady

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 10:52:18 pm
Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 10:51:22 pm

Hey Shady how'd you think the Supt. from Bay handled this?
I'm saying ole RD is on the horn as we speak calling in reinforcements.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 10:51:10 pm
Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:49:50 pm

they only can get beat when they play terrible and the other team shoots 80% from the field!

Kind of like how ICC played their best game all year and Bay played their worst on the same night and Bay barely lost.. It may be true but it's a big coincidence in my eyes

D6Bound

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 10:55:06 pm
I think he's gone.. I do not hate bay by any means but I can't respect a team.. Or atleast fans who disrespect everyone else. All I have heard all summer and up until now is that bay is the best and nobody can beat them. Well that theory was disproved tonight. Anyone can lose on any night. Emerson could lose Friday.. Who knows? But I know there will be no excuse made up such as their opponent shot 70% from the field cuz quite frankly i don't know a team that can shoot that good with absolutely no defense on them. Maybe down low and short jumpers but good teams don't let you get those shots that often. Bay's still good. They'll still be a top team come state. But after tonight they're overrated in my book
didn't I say that at the beginning of the year?

WhatsUrRingSize

I Love it baby its the best time of the year. I love jealous people.

gamechanger11

Quote from: tacomeat on November 11, 2014, 08:54:35 pm
Concord SR Girls over Bradford 67-60. B'ford up 53-33 w/ 3 min left in 3rd when Carly Senko goes out due to dizziness w/ 35 pts. Refs proceed to foul out 2 other starters & B'ford plays game w/ 4 & proceeds to lose. Concord boys coach said worst crew they've ever had. 3 parents ejected.

SR Boys Bradford up 50-20 end of 3rd.
[/quote

Was at this game and officials did not cost Bradford the game. This game was over when the good one for Bradford went out. Were the officials bad? Yes, both ways. If I am not mistaken Concord also had two or three foul out. They were fortunate to have won the game but officials had nothing to do with it. I even heard a Bradford fan make the statement when they were up about 15 in he 3rd that they should go four corners and conserve some fouls. I happen to agree with that poor decision on Bradford part for not doing so. Also, unless my eyes were deceiving me Bradford never was down to four players.  I am sure that would make the young lady who did come in feel real good about your tasteless comment like she was not even on the floor. Know that that has been said. The Senko girl can flat play on the offensive side of ball.

Shady

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 11:02:02 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 10:55:06 pm
didn't I say that at the beginning of the year?
I think I do recall that, plus 1 for you!

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 11:04:35 pm

Yes that's it. I was really hoping Emerson could lose tonight. Unfortunately the games were canceled. Hopefully they can choke Friday!!

D6Bound

"Jealous people"  ;)

Shady

Surely that isn't the best you could come up with punk?!?

PuddlePirate12

Darn who slapped me 6 times lol

WhatsUrRingSize

The best I can remember when I got on here tonight I said Marmaduke kicked Bay's butt and all I was saying is they shot lights out. I didn't no I was talking to a bunch of jealous retards that can't comprehend what they read. Good bye and if ur still around I will see u in March.

D6Bound

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 11:08:36 pm
The best I can remember when I got on here tonight I said Marmaduke kicked Bay's butt and all I was saying is they shot lights out. I didn't no I was talking to a bunch of jealous retards that can't comprehend what they read. Good bye and if ur still around I will see u in March.

See ya! Try not to choke in regionals this time though

D6Bound

See ya there. If you're still around  :o

D6Bound

Quote from: gamechanger11 on November 11, 2014, 11:05:41 pm
Concord SR Girls over Bradford 67-60. B'ford up 53-33 w/ 3 min left in 3rd when Carly Senko goes out due to dizziness w/ 35 pts. Refs proceed to foul out 2 other starters & B'ford plays game w/ 4 & proceeds to lose. Concord boys coach said worst crew they've ever had. 3 parents ejected.

[/quote

Was at this game and officials did not cost Bradford the game. This game was over when the good one for Bradford went out. Were the officials bad? Yes, both ways. If I am not mistaken Concord also had two or three foul out. They were fortunate to have won the game but officials had nothing to do with it. I even heard a Bradford fan make the statement when they were up about 15 in he 3rd that they should go four corners and conserve some fouls. I happen to agree with that poor decision on Bradford part for not doing so. Also, unless my eyes were deceiving me Bradford never was down to four players.  I am sure that would make the young lady who did come in feel real good about your tasteless comment like she was not even on the floor. Know that that has been said. The Senko girl can flat play on the offensive side of ball.
Dang. Good win for Bradford's Boys.

Shady

You got your butt handed to ya big boy like your Jackets, so nighty night! Tell RD to call Eddie Page's parents and offer them the girls assistant coaching job, Bay needs another move in eeerrrrrr R word!!!

D6Bound

Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 11:17:03 pm
You got your butt handed to ya big boy like your Jackets, so nighty night! Tell RD to call Eddie Page's parents and offer them the girls assistant coaching job, Bay needs another move in eeerrrrrr R word!!!
Too late he's a senior!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 11:07:33 pm
Surely that isn't the best you could come up with punk?!?
awwww....they love each other.  :)

Shady

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 11:18:51 pm
Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 11:17:03 pm
Too late he's a senior!
Bay will figure out a way for him to play, might could get him a medical redshirt even though he's never been hurt. Don't underestimate the Nation's power.

Moonshiner

Yowza!!!!! You boys should be ashamed of yourselves.

DogsWin7

November 11, 2014, 11:52:12 pm #85 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 11:56:57 pm by DiehardFBfan
They are too far gone for that, sadly.   

I'm just wondering if they are related to Backboard Shattered....and that other guy from Bay?

What was his name Run N Punch? 

tacomeat

November 12, 2014, 06:21:31 am #86 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:46:29 pm by tacomeat

HorseFeathers

um...whatsurringsize i'll be here whether bay wins loses or figures out how to get a tie. I'm planning on trying to make a trip up there to watch a game...if bay fans are like you, then i'd have to defintely sit on the visitors side to get away from that crap.. 95% of the posters from bay that have ever been on this site are the most arrogant people that have been on here. If i wouldnt have gotten the story about why watson was hired(4th choice) i'd be right there with everyone else saying it was a rather convenient hire....but it looks like bay is taking the lets just try to outscore everyone instead of play defense... 

arstatechamp13

I always miss the heat of the arguments. Dang

Hogfan167

These Bay guys don't have much stamina in defending their team in tough times like losing a game. They just take their ball and go home lol!!

Hogfan167

By the way, where is Silky Johnson today?

gamechanger11

Quote from: tacomeat on November 12, 2014, 06:21:31 am
Quote from: gamechanger11 on November 11, 2014, 11:05:41 pm

[/quote

Bradford dressed only 7; Senko left game due to injury, both starting post fouled out w/in a min of each other the 2nd w/ 3 min left. Coach tried to put Senko back in game, but ref RIGHTLY did not allow her to return & rest of game had only 4.

I understand the refs calling in favor of a team some what in a blowout to keep a team from getting drubbed, but when it's 8-0 on fouls halfway thru 3rd. The fans were commenting that B'ford wouldn't b able to finish the game...

So what I am taking from this then is it is everyones fault except where fault should be placed. Would not say that is was a drubbing. Largest lead was 20 then was cut to 14 or 13 when she went out. Next question WAS BRADFORD PRESSING PRETTY MUCH WHOLE GAME????  ANSWER IS YES IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT FOULS, GET OUT OF THE PRESS. I suppose that was refs fault as well.  And I ask again did Concord not have 2 or 3 foul out?  answer is yes. Refs cant not call the fouls just because someone is down players. It is up to the coach to try to manage the clock and players to prevent that.. Those things did not happen. I AM NOT DEFENDING CONCORD. I THINK BRADFORD HAD BY FAR BEST PLAYER AND SHOULD HAVE WON GAME. JUST SAYING IF YOU WANT TO PLACE BLAME PLACE IT WHERE IT BELONGS.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Hogfan167 on November 12, 2014, 08:00:07 am
These Bay guys don't have much stamina in defending their team in tough times like losing a game. They just take their ball and go home lol!!
Its November guys who cares. I think most of yall was on here back in november of 12 saying the same stuff but who hung the banner that year and has rings thats all I need to say.

PuddlePirate12

This isn't November of 12.. How many of the boys on the team now were on the team then? I imagine if they were they didn't contribute much then. Basically a entirely different team.

Moonshiner

What was being said in November of 13 and who ended up with the rings?  I think that's the point.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 12, 2014, 10:16:06 am
This isn't November of 12.. How many of the boys on the team now were on the team then? I imagine if they were they didn't contribute much then. Basically a entirely different team.
Prichett was a starter on that state championship team.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 12, 2014, 10:21:25 am
What was being said in November of 13 and who ended up with the rings?  I think that's the point.
Bay never said a word last year in November. Bay started 1 SR 2 sophs and 2 fresh and was gonna be a down yr remember not a bad down yr 30-5 conf and dist champs kell classic champs.

Moonshiner

Bay said plenty in January and February though. And have talked all summer.  You guys bring this on yourselves and can't understand why there are so many haters.

WhatsUrRingSize

November 12, 2014, 10:36:12 am #98 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:39:17 pm by WhatsUrRingSize
Bay lost one game season over that's all your mind sets. I can tell  there's not a lot of basketball knowledge from y'all on here. What you don't understand is this loss will make them better now Coach Brannen has a reason to get after them hard in practice and to get their  attention.  Everyone on here knows who the top teams are and Bay is right there.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 12, 2014, 10:32:47 am
Bay said plenty in January and February though. And have talked all summer.  You guys bring this on yourselves and can't understand why there are so many haters.
I love every bit of it. In 2011 and 13 it made those celebrations that much better knowing guys like you are out there jealous and hating hahaha  lol.    Life is great

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas