• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 11/11/14

Started by bulldog42, November 10, 2014, 08:19:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshiner

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 12, 2014, 10:40:09 am
Quote from: Moonshiner on November 12, 2014, 10:32:47 am
Bay said plenty in January and February though. And have talked all summer.  You guys bring this on yourselves and can't understand why there are so many haters.
I love every bit of it. In 2011 and 13 it made those celebrations that much better knowing guys like you are out there jealous and hating hahaha  lol.    Life is great

Jealous of the success?  Yes.  Also jealous of Concord.  Jealous of Mammoth when they won it.  Jealous of anyone that wins a state title.  But you don't see those teams on here thumping their chest when they win and making excuses when they don't. 

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 12, 2014, 10:26:30 am
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 12, 2014, 10:16:06 am
This isn't November of 12.. How many of the boys on the team now were on the team then? I imagine if they were they didn't contribute much then. Basically a entirely different team.
Prichett was a starter on that state championship team.

He must not remember that you have to play defense to win. Or maybe he does and the others don't. Either way.. They won't win a state championship if they don't play defense

D6Bound

Notice how this Real Deal Ringsize dude is the only Bay guy stupid enough to keep mouthing. Keep it up buddy! Maybe you'll prove your point eventually!

arstatechamp13

People like these are the reason I don't like Bay. They always have a good team and I fully respect them. I hope one loudmouth doesn't represent the entire community

Hogfan167

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 12, 2014, 09:31:51 am
Quote from: Hogfan167 on November 12, 2014, 08:00:07 am
These Bay guys don't have much stamina in defending their team in tough times like losing a game. They just take their ball and go home lol!!
Its November guys who cares. I think most of yall was on here back in november of 12 saying the same stuff but who hung the banner that year and has rings thats all I need to say.

If that's all you need to say how come you keep spouting off ignorant crap.

Shady

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 12, 2014, 10:36:12 am
Bay lost one game season over that's all your mind sets. I can tell  there's not a lot of basketball knowledge from y'all on here. What you don't understand is this loss will make them better now Coach Brannan has a reason to get after them hard in practice and to get their  attention.  Everyone on here knows who the top teams are and Bay is right there.
You should learn how to spell your beloved coach's name punk! Whatever happen to ole super Real Deal?!? I think the Bay herd has been thinned out to one black sheep here.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Shady on November 12, 2014, 05:35:32 pm
Bay lost one game season over that's all your mind sets. I can tell  there's not a lot of basketball knowledge from y'all on here. What you don't understand is this loss will make them better now Coach Brannan has a reason to get after them hard in practice and to get their  attention.  Everyone on here knows who the top teams are and Bay is right there.
You should learn how to spell your beloved coach's name punk! Whatever happen to ole super Real Deal?!? I think the Bay herd has been thinned out to one black sheep here.

Are you always this pleasant when referring to others?    Maybe that's why they chose not to come on here.   Goodness.     

WPWells

Diehard, no offense, but have you seen what Bay people say?

DogsWin7

Yes, I have.   They tend to get themselves banned.   Some I suspect are just trolls!! Lol!   

however, since when do we have to meet fire with fire?    :)

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 12, 2014, 06:01:19 pm
Yes, I have.   They tend to get themselves banned.   Some I suspect are just trolls!! Lol!   

however, since when do we have to meet fire with fire?    :)

I've always heard that's how you fight fire lol

DogsWin7

It certainly can't hurt if it's needed I guess!    I have just always heard... blessed are the peacemakers.  :)

Chose are battles wisely....I guess.    I was hoping that more posters from Bay or other schools would join and perhaps disprove all the negativity that has been displayed at times...I will continue to hope because I can see many guests read the threads here on FF!   They should come and join in the fun. 

Hogfan167

I'd hate to try to make a living being a peacemaker on here.

Shady

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 12, 2014, 05:49:25 pm

Are you always this pleasant when referring to others?    Maybe that's why they chose not to come on here.   Goodness.   
Only this pleasant to the Bay lackeys on here, they've brought it all on themselves by Rwording and thumping their chests about all the banners and rings they have. Bay never loses a game unless the other team shoots 99 percent or they have an off night. Maybe the refs had it in for them, heck even their Supt. is on here doing it and who knows how many other people closely realated to the Nation's program have been doing the same. I'm just one of many people on here that are sick of it. But to answer your question I'm just a grumpy old woman, sorry I'll try to do better.  :D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Shady on November 12, 2014, 07:37:21 pm

Only this pleasant to the Bay lackeys on here, they've brought it all on themselves by Rwording and thumping their chests about all the banners and rings they have. Bay never loses a game unless the other team shoots 99 percent or they have an off night. Maybe the refs had it in for them, heck even their Supt. is on here doing it and who knows how many other people closely realated to the Nation's program have been doing the same. I'm just one of many people on here that are sick of it. But to answer your question I'm just a grumpy old woman, sorry I'll try to do better.  :D

The Earle Bulldogs would like to have a word with you....the only nation in East Arkansas is the Bulldog Nation :D

Shady

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 12, 2014, 06:47:59 pm
It certainly can't hurt if it's needed I guess!    I have just always heard... blessed are the peacemakers.  :)

I was hoping that more posters from Bay would join and perhaps disprove all the negativity
Now that's funny!!!!!

Shady

Quote from: HF on November 12, 2014, 07:38:40 pm

The Earle Bulldogs would like to have a word with you....the only nation in East Arkansas is the Bulldog Nation :D
Lol...good point I'll just start referring the purple and gold as the little tribe. Speaking of Earle i think they are in the same conference with Marmaduke now. I wonder if Eddie Page will put up 30 plus on them?  I'm still hearing the Duke is mediocre but maybe they can shoot 80 percent on everybody and prove Ringboy right. ::)

DogsWin7

You're fine...I wasn't suggesting that sometimes defending isn't necessary.   I have been known to do that myself at times.  :)   We all get grumpy!  8)  However, just a word of advice...I would be careful in claiming that certain posters are Superintendents of certain schools or refs etc....without knowing for certain.     

D6Bound

Bay might be in trouble. They are also playing a good BIC squad too pretty soon...hopefully they won't shoot 90% and Bay plays well and the refs aren't against them, but who knows!  8)

HorseFeathers

Just want to point out that Real Deal hasn't been on here since someone broke the rules and revealed who he was on the board....sooo the continuously bringing him up as him still doing it is old...Also, would like to point out you guys ran off all of the good bay posters and get us left with one that is stalking me because calling him out for the no one could have beat them that night yadda yadda yadda is complete overboard trashtalking...oh well...

J.D.

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 11:10:13 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 11:08:00 pm
Darn who slapped me 6 times lol
Who slapped me 50 times?  ;D

Try 181.  And I didn't even deserve 179 of those. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on November 12, 2014, 10:34:49 pm

807 times...I probably deserved most of them...

NEA Razorback olfan

I thought the Marmaduke game would be a good one. Everyone on here wants to talk about their team, and unless I missed the point of this forum board , That's what it's all about. Rooting on our teams is fun, and finding out about other teams not just in conference but all over the state is pretty fun. Bottom line no matter what we say on here isn't going to effect our teams outcome, the wins and loses and how far in the post season will tell the tail.

J.D.

November 12, 2014, 10:42:10 pm #122 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 10:45:46 pm by J.D.
Quote from: HF on November 12, 2014, 10:36:21 pm
Quote from: J.D. on November 12, 2014, 10:34:49 pm

807 times...I probably deserved most of them...

806 came from me. 

J.D.

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 12, 2014, 06:47:59 pm

Chose are battles wisely....I guess.    I was hoping that more posters from Bay or other schools would join and perhaps disprove all the negativity that has been displayed at times...I will continue to hope because I can see many guests read the threads here on FF!   They should come and join in the fun.

We don't choose the battles.  The battles choose us. 

...or something like that.

D6Bound

bball101

Quote from: D6Bound on November 12, 2014, 09:57:11 pm
Bay might be in trouble. They are also playing a good BIC squad too pretty soon...hopefully they won't shoot 90% and Bay plays well and the refs aren't against them, but who knows!  8)

Bay travels to BIC tomorrow night (11-14). I'm sure BIC fans will be out in full force, as always, for this game. Should be a good game.

slim2418

I did not get to the Marmaduke game so I can't say what kind of defense they played or what happened. I was at the Kipp Delta game. My observation from that and one other game is that Bay gambles a lot on defense and when they get beat they give up some easy points. These guys have the potential to be really good, but they must get better defensively and not rely on just their ability to outscore most teams. If they don't then one bad game can mean the end of an otherwise great season. It is going to be a long season and one loss or even 8 losses don't amount to much until playoff time. Just make sure to learn from them.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Shady on November 11, 2014, 11:05:45 pm
Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 11:02:02 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 10:55:06 pm
I think he's gone.. I do not hate bay by any means but I can't respect a team.. Or atleast fans who disrespect everyone else. All I have heard all summer and up until now is that bay is the best and nobody can beat them. Well that theory was disproved tonight. Anyone can lose on any night. Emerson could lose Friday.. Who knows? But I know there will be no excuse made up such as their opponent shot 70% from the field cuz quite frankly i don't know a team that can shoot that good with absolutely no defense on them. Maybe down low and short jumpers but good teams don't let you get those shots that often. Bay's still good. They'll still be a top team come state. But after tonight they're overrated in my book
didn't I say that at the beginning of the year?
I think I do recall that, plus 1 for you!
Is Bay still overrated Bay @ Emerson 78-73  lol

PuddlePirate12

Still overrated.. As I said before someone claimed they were 30 points better than anyone in 1a.. Obviously far from true. And someone else said they could beat anyone 1-5a.. Also not true

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on December 14, 2014, 07:24:30 pm
Still overrated.. As I said before someone claimed they were 30 points better than anyone in 1a.. Obviously far from true. And someone else said they could beat anyone 1-5a.. Also not true
We beat yalls A last night that's for sure.

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 12, 2014, 11:35:02 am
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 12, 2014, 10:40:09 am
Quote from: Moonshiner on November 12, 2014, 10:32:47 am
Bay said plenty in January and February though. And have talked all summer.  You guys bring this on yourselves and can't understand why there are so many haters.
I love every bit of it. In 2011 and 13 it made those celebrations that much better knowing guys like you are out there jealous and hating hahaha  lol.    Life is great

Jealous of the success?  Yes.  Also jealous of Concord.  Jealous of Mammoth when they won it.  Jealous of anyone that wins a state title.  But you don't see those teams on here thumping their chest when they win and making excuses when they don't.
THIS. I have never seen an organization brag as much after winning but at the same time complain as much after a loss. They honestly believe every team they roll out each year could go 45-0.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on December 14, 2014, 07:46:22 pm

Beat our A? You must've been watching a different game. I believe it was tied with less than a minute left. Y'all were far from beating our A. We've been on the short end of plenty of A beatings but none have come from Bay. If you call that an A beating no wonder you think Bay is the greatest team ever. Bay played a nearly perfect game.. Shot a great percentage, hit free throws, didn't have many turnovers, and rebounded well. Emerson didn't shoot as good from deep as they normally do, missed too many free throws, and made some mistakes running plays. What will Bay improve on between now and March? Hit those 2 extra free throws they missed? Emerson has obvious room for improvement. I'm sure Bay will improve as well but they don't have as much to improve on as Emerson. Like I said they played a nearly perfect game (not literally but it was dang good) and only won by 5. If Emerson doesn't improve then yes Bay is gonna win state. But if Emerson does what I expect them to do they'll be a lot better come March.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: D6Bound on November 11, 2014, 10:51:10 pm
Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:49:50 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:32:24 pm
Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:28:03 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:24:25 pm
Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 10:05:17 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 11, 2014, 10:02:38 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 11, 2014, 09:55:29 pm
Does everyone just luckily shoot lights out against bay? Or do they not play defense cuz I think they've had a lot of points scored on them before and I think it was because the other team hit their last 10 shots or something along that line. I can understand teams getting pumped up to play them but 70% from the field? That's either a miracle or bad defense
To answer ur smart mouth ?? A little of both what I can tell you is there is no one in class  A would've beat Marmaduke tonight at Marmaduke

That didn't take long....
who do u have in mind that could've beat them I would love to no.

Well....some of us have a pool on how long it'll take a bay poster to make a statement like that after losing a game. I drew 5 minutes this time in case you were wondering.

Different year, Different poster(s), same statement after a loss....wash rinse repeat.
your little bay hater club get over It until your teams can start hanging banners your not worth my time.

What to know the honest truth? I could care less about Bay winning state titles. Doesn't bother me one bit. I enjoy watching a good game of highschool basketball, because there isn't anything better to me than a bunch of kids playing for the name on the jersey and the love of the game...

And the reason I pick at Bay is because they never just lose a game...it's always nobody could have beat them on this night. Or the refs screwed us, or this or that...Just once I want to see a Bay fan get on here and go we got our butts handed to us tonight. We weren't prepared for what they did and they kicked our tails all night long..
they only can get beat when they play terrible and the other team shoots 80% from the field!
Just wondering where all of the talk is from Tues Marmaduke @Bay game. Like i said back in Nov Duke shot lights out and won. Well that didn't happen this time Bay was up in the 3rd by 45 and won by 38. I don't see much trash talking about Bay out there right now.

Moonshiner

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on December 18, 2014, 01:00:53 pm
Does everyone just luckily shoot lights out against bay? Or do they not play defense cuz I think they've had a lot of points scored on them before and I think it was because the other team hit their last 10 shots or something along that line. I can understand teams getting pumped up to play them but 70% from the field? That's either a miracle or bad defense
To answer ur smart mouth ?? A little of both what I can tell you is there is no one in class  A would've beat Marmaduke tonight at Marmaduke

Well....some of us have a pool on how long it'll take a bay poster to make a statement like that after losing a game. I drew 5 minutes this time in case you were wondering.

Different year, Different poster(s), same statement after a loss....wash rinse repeat.
your little bay hater club get over It until your teams can start hanging banners your not worth my time.

What to know the honest truth? I could care less about Bay winning state titles. Doesn't bother me one bit. I enjoy watching a good game of highschool basketball, because there isn't anything better to me than a bunch of kids playing for the name on the jersey and the love of the game...

And the reason I pick at Bay is because they never just lose a game...it's always nobody could have beat them on this night. Or the refs screwed us, or this or that...Just once I want to see a Bay fan get on here and go we got our butts handed to us tonight. We weren't prepared for what they did and they kicked our tails all night long..
they only can get beat when they play terrible and the other team shoots 80% from the field!
Just wondering where all of the talk is from Tues Marmaduke @Bay game. Like i said back in Nov Duke shot lights out and won. Well that didn't happen this time Bay was up in the 3rd by 45 and won by 38. I don't see much trash talking about Bay out there right now.

Just curious....are you asking for some trash talking?  Surely not.  Don't stir the sh😁t pot unless you're willing to lick the spoon. Your team is playing well right now. Let their play do the talking.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Bigbird2012

Hold up, wait a minute!! I will give it to ya Bay is a good team Im not denying that for a minute and EMerson lost but I don't think they got beat by enough to be called an A whoopin.......

Bigbird2012

ok, puddle you are starting to sound like a Bay fan making excuses as to why Bay beat EMerson with their 90% shooting game....
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on December 14, 2014, 09:08:58 pm

Beat our A? You must've been watching a different game. I believe it was tied with less than a minute left. Y'all were far from beating our A. We've been on the short end of plenty of A beatings but none have come from Bay. If you call that an A beating no wonder you think Bay is the greatest team ever. Bay played a nearly perfect game.. Shot a great percentage, hit free throws, didn't have many turnovers, and rebounded well. Emerson didn't shoot as good from deep as they normally do, missed too many free throws, and made some mistakes running plays. What will Bay improve on between now and March? Hit those 2 extra free throws they missed? Emerson has obvious room for improvement. I'm sure Bay will improve as well but they don't have as much to improve on as Emerson. Like I said they played a nearly perfect game (not literally but it was dang good) and only won by 5. If Emerson doesn't improve then yes Bay is gonna win state. But if Emerson does what I expect them to do they'll be a lot better come March.

Bigbird2012

WYRS? Do you not have a life? I am beginning to think you are a troublemaker and enjoy people taking about Bay?  ??? ::)

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Moonshiner on December 18, 2014, 02:40:03 pm

Just curious....are you asking for some trash talking?  Surely not.  Don't stir the sht pot unless you're willing to lick the spoon. Your team is playing well right now. Let their play do the talking.  Just my 2 cents worth.
Just making  a point. When we play good and win there is nothing going on but the first time we play bad there is a lot of noise. If I wasn't a Bay fan I wouldn't have much to say right now either.

Bigbird2012

I understand, but people wouldn't be all over yalls case if yall weren't so arrogant. for example, Emerson is a good team but we dont get on here and talk about how good we are and how we are goanna demolish everybody that we play and then make excuses when we lose. Not hating on you at all just some constructive criticism.  ;)

WhatsUrRingSize

December 18, 2014, 04:24:15 pm #139 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:26:40 pm by WhatsUrRingSize
Quote from: Bigbird2012 on December 18, 2014, 04:03:36 pm
I understand, but people wouldn't be all over yalls case if yall weren't so arrogant. for example, Emerson is a good team but we dont get on here and talk about how good we are and how we are goanna demolish everybody that we play and then make excuses when we lose. Not hating on you at all just some constructive criticism.  ;)
So u don't want the truth. The night we lost to Marmaduke I got on here and said they kicked our butts and they did but how they did that was by shooting 75 to 80% and yes a lot of it had to do with Bays D. The Pokey loss they are just better. I was on vac when we played them but from what I heard we might could beat them 3 out of 10 times. I have never said we couldn't be beat.I walked on the floor after we beat Emerson Sat night and told the coach and a couple of players that they had a heck of a team and IF IF IF both of us could make it to Hot Springs it would be a heck of a game. So if that makes people on here mad well there will be lots of mad folks bc Bay is on a roll and if they keep getting better on the D END its gonna be a really fun ride.

Bigbird2012

Good Luck to the Bay yellow jackets. it would be nice to meet up again in Hot Springs for the real deal!! :) have a great Christmas!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas