• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 11/4

Started by bulldog42, November 03, 2014, 08:22:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

I got an early start on Tomorrows games, here are the 1A games for 11/4 per AHSAA.  * denotes conference games, as we get more conference games I will start grouping the games by conference, right now it is easier to go down the list so we don't have duplicates.

If you have any changes let me know:

November 4
Concord @ Abundant Life
Acorn @ Cossatot River
Kingston @ Alpena
Armorel @ Marmaduke Boys
Kipp Delta @ Bay
ICC @ Bradford (Boys)
Rural Special @ Bruno-Pyatt
Blevins @ Caddo Hills
WSGF @ Calico Rock
Sacred Heart @ County Line
Deer @ St. Paul
Pangburn @ Guy-Perkins
Hillcrest @ Mammoth Spring *
Norfork @ Jasper
Sparkman @ Kirby
Lead Hill @ Flippin (Girls, SR Boy JV)
Lisa Academy @ Ouachita
Maynard @ Sloan-Hendrix
Mount Vernon Enola @ White County Central
Nemo Vista @ Mulberry
Academics Plus @ Oden
Riverside @ Ridgefield Christian (Boys)
Scranton @ Wonderview
Western Grove @ Shirley
Viola @ Bergman

NEA Razorback olfan

BoxNOne

Olfan, I think these games are tomorrow.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 03, 2014, 10:34:16 pm
Olfan, I think these games are tomorrow.

Box, your right, not sure what I was thinking

PuddlePirate12

We will see if Scranton is for real tonight against Wonderview. Hopefully somebody is there and can post scores. Boys game should be good

Jacket_10

End of 1-Girls
Mulberry 13
Nemo Vista 5

CRHS4LIFE

Calico Rock (girls) over GF West-Side 62 to 36
They are now 4-0

Bergman1820

Sr.Girls Half:
Viola 13
Bergman 20

Clutch03

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 04, 2014, 05:48:12 pm
We will see if Scranton is for real tonight against Wonderview. Hopefully somebody is there and can post scores. Boys game should be good

6:20 in the 3rd Scranton up 18 to 15 girls..wonderview playing without Zimmerman

RiverRat

Izard County over Bradford girls at Bradford 53-40 to improve to 2-2. Bradford drops to 7-1.

Jacket_10

Halftime-Girls
Mulberry 22
Nemo Vista 13

Clutch03

Wonderview 34..Scranton 38..1:10 led in regulation

Jacket_10

End 3-Girls
Mulberry 27
Nemo 22

Bergman1820

Sr.Girls Final:
Viola 34
Bergman 57

smalltowngirl

What's going on with Zimmerman?

Clutch03

Quote from: smalltowngirl on November 04, 2014, 07:59:34 pm
What's going on with Zimmerman?

Scranton 43..Wonderview 40..girls final

Zimmerman looks like she got something wrong with her hand its taped up

smalltowngirl

Oh ok...i had heard she got hurt in the game Saturday against Kingston but then someone on here said she didnt...guess she did.  The person that told me said it swelled up pretty quick and they were afraid it was broke.

Neabballfan

Jacket_10

November 04, 2014, 08:16:02 pm #18 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:18:11 pm by Jacket_10
Final
Mulberry 30
Nemo 33
Nemo battles back and gets the win. Great game to both teams.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: smalltowngirl on November 04, 2014, 08:08:46 pm
Oh ok...i had heard she got hurt in the game Saturday against Kingston but then someone on here said she didnt...guess she did.  The person that told me said it swelled up pretty quick and they were afraid it was broke.

Guess I missed that, cause she played the entire game against Kingston....Interesting development as far as regular season goes, and possibly seeding in that district if she doesn't make a quick return...

Neabballfan

54-44 bay to start 4th

kingsting

Kingston girls 63 Alpena 37

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jacket_10 on November 04, 2014, 08:16:02 pm
Final
Mulberry 30
Nemo 33
Nemo battles back and gets the win. Great game to both teams.

Does Nemo have all of their starters back yet? Heard they were without 1 maybe 2 when they opened the season..

Bergman1820

Sr.Boys half:
Viola 25
Bergman 26

CRHS4LIFE

Calico Rock (boys) over GF West-Side 46-45
They are now 4-0

Clutch03

Wonderview 33..Scranton 21 at the half..jumped out 19-5 in the first

Silky Johnson

Bay over KIPP Delta 77-66. Colton Watson had 37.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 04, 2014, 08:52:26 pm

Is kipp still basically like last year? Lots of athletes, but not much of a half court game?

Silky Johnson

All athletes and they had to have hit there last 10 shots of the game. They kept battling back.

PuddlePirate12

I think Wonderview should be the number one team. They are beating good teams by more points than Bay is. They're number one in my book for now. Maybe Bay just isn't playing to their full potential yet but if that's the case I imagine Wonderview isn't either

Clutch03

Wonderview up 48-30 start of 4th

HorseFeathers

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on November 04, 2014, 09:04:32 pm
I think Wonderview should be the number one team. They are beating good teams by more points than Bay is. They're number one in my book for now. Maybe Bay just isn't playing to their full potential yet but if that's the case I imagine Wonderview isn't either

I know Bay has other options, but seeing Watson putting up big numbers this early scares me as far as picking Bay goes....He did the same last year before fizzling out....although he did have less of a supporting cast at Maynard...

Bergman1820

Sr.boys Final:
Viola 67
Bergman 57

bulldog42

SR girls Final
Flippin 50
Lead Hill 10

BoxNOne

[/quote

Sounds like a decent game.

Silky Johnson

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 04, 2014, 10:01:02 pm
[/quote

Sounds like a decent game.

Bay got up 20 at the start of the fourth but the first half was pretty competitive.

Clutch03

Wonderview 69...Scranton 50 boys final..Wonderview was up 26 with 3:00 left and then subs came in

JP

Acorn Girls over Cossatot River by about 10 and Cossatot River Boys over Acorn by about 10.  Sorry, don't remember the scores.

BasketballNeverStops

Sr. Girls
Concord-59
Abundant Life-31
Mallory Benton with 16 points and 6 steals. Madison Robbins with 16 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 steals.

Sr. Boys
Concord-38
Abundant Life-36
TJ Richardson with 13.

ballhard1234

County Line vs. Sacred Heart boys
CL 61 SH 39

Mr. Basketball

Quote from: RiverRat on November 04, 2014, 07:28:39 pm
Izard County over Bradford girls at Bradford 53-40 to improve to 2-2. Bradford drops to 7-1.

Jones led the Lady Cougars with 22 and Cooper had 13.  Senko led Bradford with 28.

The Cougars won 60-48 to improve to 3-1 and were led by Walker with 36.  Armstrong led Bradford (6-2) with 20.

clockkiller

Wonderview Girls is very over rated. Zimmerman is all they have they will be lucky to get third in there conf.
I have watched them twice this year an they dont know how to win without her. Nemo should win conf. mtv second. when zimmerman does or if makes it back look for her to put team on her back an try to win games by herself. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: clockkiller on November 05, 2014, 02:42:51 pm
Wonderview Girls is very over rated. Zimmerman is all they have they will be lucky to get third in there conf.
I have watched them twice this year an they dont know how to win without her. Nemo should win conf. mtv second. when zimmerman does or if makes it back look for her to put team on her back an try to win games by herself. 

Mtv? if Z puts the team on ger back she"ll cost them a few games....she is their playmaker, but they're at their best when she;s also distributing the ball. They have a bunch of excellent shooters, just need someone to set them up. Your probably right about them being lost without Zimmerman on the court though..

Silky Johnson

That girl that can shoot, #23?, was pretty good. She may may not be as good off the dribble.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 05, 2014, 10:39:14 pm
That girl that can shoot, #23?, was pretty good. She may may not be as good off the dribble.

she's the best, but they have a couple others that are streaky and if they all catch fire in the same night somebody's gonna get blown out lol

Googlymoogly

Quote from: HF on November 04, 2014, 08:25:10 pm
Quote from: smalltowngirl on November 04, 2014, 08:08:46 pm

Guess I missed that, cause she played the entire game against Kingston....Interesting development as far as regular season goes, and possibly seeding in that district if she doesn't make a quick return...
Zimmerman jammed either her thumb or a finger on the ball trying for a steal near the end of regulation against Kingston. Only reason I know this is she did it right of front of where I was sitting on press row. I was watching her try to shake it off, even though her face was wincing in pain, and I missed the Kingston 3-pointer that tied the score in the final seconds that sent it to overtime.
At the time I didn't think much of it as she just shook it off and kept on going, played through the overtime.

HorseFeathers

ah...i missed that! Did get to see the 3 to send it to ot.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas