• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 11/3

Started by bulldog42, November 03, 2014, 08:18:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here are the games for 11/3 per AHSAA website.  If you have any corrections let me know:

Armorel @ BIC Girls
Kirby @ Nevada
Tuckerman @ Ridgefield Christian

BoxNOne

Riverside beat Maynard in jr and sr girls tonight at Maynard.

smackdat014

Kirby sr boys vs Nevada
Kirby 60
Nevada 38
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 03, 2014, 10:31:40 pm

Congrats ,Scores??

Silky Johnson

Good win for Kirby are they underrated or is Nevada overrated? Also did Armorel really beat Shirley at ICC earlier this year?

emthawg

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 03, 2014, 10:38:45 pm
Quote from: BoxNOne on November 03, 2014, 10:31:40 pm

Congrats ,Scores??
Riverside Jr Girls 45-35
Riverside Sr Girls 78-65

NEA Razorback olfan

November 04, 2014, 05:44:12 am #6 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:52:08 am by NEA Razorback olfan
Good wins for the Lady Rebels, I hear Maynard sr girls are pretty tough , should be a good game next Thursday when the Lady Rebels come to Brookland. Riverside sounds like have a lot of talent coming up . This will be Brookland's first game of the season.

emthawg

Maynard was tough Riverside had a 21 point going into the 4th, and it was cut to around 6 or so.  They have a pretty good mixture of girls, and I know next Thursday will be another tough one for them.  They have Armorel Friday and Gosnell next Monday. 

NEA Razorback olfan

Since Riverside has a few games in, they should be clicking well, Being Brooklands first game they might need to a couple games in before they really get in sinc. Riverside should do well this year, Armorel and Gosnell should be W's

PuddlePirate12

I haven't seen Nevada play yet. Kirby lost to Emerson by 4 but that is closer than I expected. They were really good. I think they were underrated a little and Nevada was overrated to some extent. Nevada has to be better than that though cuz they almost beat Kirby earlier this year at Kirby I believe

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas