• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ICC Boys Jamboree October 17

Started by Mr. Basketball, October 16, 2014, 04:38:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodrow1

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 02:21:36 pm
Quote from: Woodrow1 on October 22, 2014, 02:10:35 pm
Quote from: bball101 on October 18, 2014, 10:32:35 am
I agree with that, Silky. The ref said nothing before the first T. Bay coach was just trying to take up for his boys.

I was told that Coach Brannen told David Brogdon (who was the ref), "Y'all f*^% me everytime I'm up here!"  That is what got him tossed.  Stay classy Coach Brannen!!!
Also wanted to say this IF Brad really said that he is 110% true. Bay has  got the raw end of the deal at ICC a bunch.

Yeah, I would really back him for using that language.  Way to be a great role model!!  I wasn't at the this game, but was at last years.  Bay had every opportunity to win that ball game, even if the refs sucked.  They just didn't make the play when they needed to.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Woodrow1 on October 22, 2014, 02:19:50 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 02:16:51 pm
I agree with that, Silky. The ref said nothing before the first T. Bay coach was just trying to take up for his boys.

I was told that Coach Brannen told David Brogdon (who was the ref), "Y'all f*^% me everytime I'm up here!"  That is what got him tossed.  Stay classy Coach Brannen!!!
[/quote I was told that the big ref told Brad that if he got in his face like that he would kick Brads A_ _ so Brad got in his face to see if he was really big enough.

Someone has to be the bigger person and professional.  Doesn't look like either one did then.  So way to Stay Classy to both of them!
Classy is one thing but if a man tells u hes gonna kick ur A_ _ and u just set there and let him say that without doing something wow. You can be a classy sissy if u want not me bud.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Woodrow1 on October 22, 2014, 02:26:40 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 02:21:36 pm

Also wanted to say this IF Brad really said that he is 110% true. Bay has  got the raw end of the deal at ICC a bunch.

Yeah, I would really back him for using that language.  Way to be a great role model!!  I wasn't at the this game, but was at last years.  Bay had every opportunity to win that ball game, even if the refs sucked.  They just didn't make the play when they needed to.
I agree with u 100%

HawgDaddy

I don't know anything about this situation....but sounds to me that Coach Brannen caused the entire incident by getting in the face of the referee and cursing him.  Winning isn't the most important lesson that we teach young men.  Furthermore, David Brogden is a big ole' boy....find a smaller referee to make your point.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: HawgDaddy on October 22, 2014, 03:32:33 pm
I don't know anything about this situation....but sounds to me that Coach Brannen caused the entire incident by getting in the face of the referee and cursing him.  Winning isn't the most important lesson that we teach young men.  Furthermore, David Brogden is a big ole' boy....find a smaller referee to make your point.
Its not like coach Brannen said you no what i think tonight I'm gonna start a bunch a crap. It was more like he was sick and tired of going to the hills and getting screwed so he did something about it.Let me say one more thing also why I'm at it who cares how big anyone is that doesn't mean crap. 

WhatsUrRingSize

Also don't get me wrong no one likes the cursing but in the heat of the moment it happens( If that's  really what happened ). In my opinion winning means a lot. Thats whats wrong with this country everyone telling their kids ur a winner even when you lost NOT true. That makes the kids think I'm gonna be on the winning side no matter what so why try hard. So when they get in the real world and something doesn't go right for them they don't no how to take it. My kids will never be the ones that will ever hear me say its ok to lose. As a Bay fan i hope every other coach and parents think like you and don't care if they win or not lol.

FreeMoney

Wasn't gonna join this circus but it's like watching a train wreck SOOOO I know David and Brad both and in my most honest opinion Brad Brannen wants no part of David Brogden LOL. He really doesnt

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: FreeMoney on October 22, 2014, 04:55:50 pm
Wasn't gonna join this circus but it's like watching a train wreck SOOOO I know David and Brad both and in my most honest opinion Brad Brannen wants no part of David Brogden LOL. He really doesnt
Lol i guess he is bad.

LHHC

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 05:09:56 pm
Lol i guess he is bad.

Regardless if Brogdon is bad, Bay's coach couldn't whoop his way out of a wet paper sack

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: LHHC on October 22, 2014, 08:03:36 pm
Wasn't gonna join this circus but it's like watching a train wreck SOOOO I know David and Brad both and in my most honest opinion Brad Brannen wants no part of David Brogden LOL. He really doesn't
Lol i guess he is bad.

Regardless if Brogdon is bad, Bay's coach couldn't whoop his way out of a wet paper sack
I wouldn't go there big boy he does have 2 BIG RINGS that would knock u out when he hit u. ALL of you Bay haters get over it.Bay has  a top coach and a top team so it's gonna be a long year for all of y'all.

Moonshiner

October 22, 2014, 08:16:41 pm #60 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:20:08 pm by Moonshiner
David Brogden is about 6'6" and weighs in the neighborhood of 250.  He's a great guy that does his job and doesn't take much crap off of coaches.  He knows he doesn't have to. Sometimes lets it get a little rough but would never cheat anyone.  Brogdons shadow could whip Brannan so it was dumb to challenge him.  If that's even true.

LHHC

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 08:13:34 pm
Quote from: LHHC on October 22, 2014, 08:03:36 pm
Wasn't gonna join this circus but it's like watching a train wreck SOOOO I know David and Brad both and in my most honest opinion Brad Brannen wants no part of David Brogden LOL. He really doesn't
Lol i guess he is bad.

I wouldn't go there big boy he does have 2 BIG RINGS that would knock u out when he hit u. ALL of you Bay haters get over it.Bay has  a top coach and a top team so it's gonna be a long year for all of y'all.

Lmfao!! Drink another one lil man!

Silky Johnson

Why are we even talking about 2 grown men fighting? They both said some things they shouldn't have during a meaningless pre season jamboree.

Phog Allen

Quote from: Moonshiner on October 22, 2014, 08:47:57 am
Quote from: Phog Allen on October 21, 2014, 11:37:36 pm
Just curious but I also got ejected in a jamboree a few years back so that makes two that have been ejected and I had to sit out the first regular season game. How did he get to coach tonight? Doesn't seem fair that I had to sit and he gets to coach

See, now my original question doesn't seem so bad after all. I would've thought he would've had to sit out as well. Did your school make you or did the AAA?

Phog Allen

Shady

Quote from: Silky Johnson on October 22, 2014, 11:19:51 pm
Why are we even talking about 2 grown men fighting? They both said some things they shouldn't have during a meaningless pre season jamboree.
It wasn't to meaningless there Johnson or Brannen wouldn't have gotten ejected in a half of a game. I bet big bad coach Brannen and his 2 championship rings sure wasn't waiting for Brogden in the parking lot.

Shady

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 04:16:12 pm
Its not like coach Brannen said you no what i think tonight I'm gonna start a bunch a crap. It was more like he was sick and tired of going to the hills and getting screwed so he did something about it.Let me say one more thing also why I'm at it who cares how big anyone is that doesn't mean crap.
It only means that Brannen was going to get his face smashed in by a 6'6" guy you punk!!

D6Bound

Quote from: Shady on October 23, 2014, 10:05:14 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 22, 2014, 04:16:12 pm
It only means that Brannen was going to get his face smashed in by a 6'6" guy you punk!!
Unless Brannen is personally trained by Bruce Lee, i doubt he will be able to even touch Brogdan. Size does mean something when you're 5"2 and weigh 150 pounds and the dude you are fighting is 6"6 and weighs like 300 lol.

HawgDaddy

P.S.  I never said winning wasn't important and I agree that the everyone gets a trophy mentality sucks.  What I said was that it wasn't the most important lesson that is taught young men, especially in a frickin' jamboree. 

I'm sure the coach said a lot of stuff to save a little face after being ejected in a jamboree game.  The real story is this: Coach Brannen said something stupid to Brogden and paid the consequences. 

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: HawgDaddy on October 24, 2014, 08:22:18 am
P.S.  I never said winning wasn't important and I agree that the everyone gets a trophy mentality sucks.  What I said was that it wasn't the most important lesson that is taught young men, especially in a frickin' jamboree. 

I'm sure the coach said a lot of stuff to save a little face after being ejected in a jamboree game.  The real story is this: Coach Brannen said something stupid to Brogden and paid the consequences.
WHO CARES ITS OVER WITH MOVE ON .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas