• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets get top 10 boys and girls started

Started by ballmember, August 07, 2014, 09:40:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

benchMVP15

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 08, 2014, 11:39:14 am
If people want to hear about other teams than lets see some posts about other teams. How will Kirby be? Does Wonderview still have Beck, Murdock, and Griffin?
Wonderview still has beck and griffin, not for sure about Murdock.. I heard that they also had a move in who should be pretty decent(not for sure if this is true), but Wonderview should still make a postseason run

Jonnyboy1215

Do y'all see trinity Christian as a possible "Cinderella Team" this season?

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Jonnyboy1215 on September 08, 2014, 06:41:53 pm
No...

Jonnyboy1215

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on September 08, 2014, 06:43:45 pm
Quote from: Jonnyboy1215 on September 08, 2014, 06:41:53 pm
No...
I heard they lost to Emerson in a summer game by 7

PuddlePirate12

September 08, 2014, 08:21:15 pm #454 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:25:25 pm by PuddlePirate12
No I'm not sure of the scores the 3 times they played trinity but I'm pretty sure they were all 25+.. Emerson's closest games were against Blevins-- they won by 5, against Conway-- they lost by 1, against arkadelphia they lost by 2, Cossatot River they lost by 2.. The rest were 15+.. And all of those but the Conway game they were missing a starter and only had 5 players

Jonnyboy1215

Could just be rumor, but what I heard is Emerson beat them last season by 35+ then when they played first time this summer trinity lost by 16 and then another time by 7 and trinity didn't have all starters present at either game. I would keep my eyes open for them though cause they could just surprise a lot of people this year from what I've heard.

PuddlePirate12

I believe they'll finish 4th in district. Not bad considering they're in a district with Emerson, Nevada, and Bradley. I wish them the best of luck! They're always good at track so they should be well conditioned and able to blow by every defender

Jonnyboy1215

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on September 08, 2014, 08:51:45 pm
I believe they'll finish 4th in district. Not bad considering they're in a district with Emerson, Nevada, and Bradley. I wish them the best of luck! They're always good at track so they should be well conditioned and able to blow by every defender
They are in a difficult conference so fourth sounds pretty accurate, but it would be nice to see an underdog team go pretty far.

DogsWin7

Extra! Extra!  Read All About It!

Get your program guide here!

I need some aspirin, can't keep up with all the changes.

Welcome To FF! :)

Shady

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 08, 2014, 08:56:07 pm
Extra! Extra!  Read All About It!

Get your program guide here!

I need some aspirin, can't keep up with all the changes.

Welcome To FF! :)
I'll take one of those program guides and two ibuprofen!

Catfish

Bay is 20 points better than ANY 1A team in the state. 1A is just really down, and Bay was already solid and then Watson moved over. If ANYONE even plays them close I would be surprised. And trust me, I'm not a Bay fan. I'm just telling the facts. To much talent for other teams to handle.

Baller4life23

You said it right there. You can have to much talent on one team. Anybody has a chance. They ain't the best until they hoist the trophy up at the end of the year. Watch out. It'll be a fun year.

Silky Johnson

Bay will play some games early that will test them. They will have to come out ready to play.

bball101

Is it certain Bay will play in both the Norfork Classic and ICC Jamboree?

Silky Johnson

According to the schedule the Norfork classic is for certain and I think they will more than likely play valley springs. No clue on if there is a second game. I have heard the jamboree is at ICC as well but another poster may have more insight.

SHS Baller

I try to keep my comments to myself when it come to Bay, BUT If Bay doesn't beat every team in 1A by 20+ points they obviously need a new coach. Everbody talks about how much talent they already had plus they get the #1 1A player to move in because his brother who had a good boys team decides to move to Bay to coach girls where he doesn't even have a  girls team to coach..... ???... any who, If they have all the talent they are said to have then with a good coach (who is claimed to be the best as well) they should blow everyone out, and anything less should result in another coach .. ok I am done. have a great day!

pootnscoot

Bay has an Elite coach. Coach Brannen's  body of work speaks for itself.

SHS Baller

im not saying he isn't a good coach at all.. I am just saying that IF Bay doesn't blow out all oh the 1A teams like they are expected to then they may need to find a coach that can do what needs to be done with such a athletic team as Bay (as everyone says). I only watched Bay play twice last and I will say they were a good team not great but good. I am planning on driving down to Emerson to see them play in December so I can see what all the fuss is about!

ballmember

No doubt Bay has a very good coach.  His challenge might be having a big scorer coming in and meshing with the rest of the team.  That would be a normal issue.   Also, when someone has been a scorer, and now having to play more team basketball.  In the past I have enjoyed watching Bay play.   

Grizzlyfive0

Quote from: Catfish on September 11, 2014, 12:56:29 pm
Bay is 20 points better than ANY 1A team in the state. 1A is just really down, and Bay was already solid and then Watson moved over. If ANYONE even plays them close I would be surprised. And trust me, I'm not a Bay fan. I'm just telling the facts. To much talent for other teams to handle.
Finally someone that agrees with me I say 30 points better than any 1A team

The_Devil_Himself

Fourche Valley will smoke Bay like a cheap cigar.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on September 15, 2014, 07:30:07 pm

Unfortunately for Fourche Valley though, is that Poughkeepsie will beat them like they are one of Adrian Peterson's children.....is it to soon?

D6Bound

Quote from: HF on September 15, 2014, 09:27:32 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on September 15, 2014, 07:30:07 pm

Unfortunately for Fourche Valley though, is that Poughkeepsie will beat them like they are one of Adrian Peterson's children.....is it to soon?
Haha, that Adrian Peterson joke made my day  :D

Moonshiner

I have heard that the 6'6" kid from Mtn. View has moved to Norfork. If this ends up being true they just got a Lot better.

D6Bound

My bad on that last post. I had something to say but nevermind.

Silky Johnson

I'm really repeating myself on something that may not be a factor but could be a big factor in Bay's Norfork classic games. I thought Bay's post players were good over the summer but we will have to see if they have been getting better each day. If Valley Springs has two 6'5 guys and Norfork has a 6'6 guy than they will have stiff competition.

Shady

Quote from: D6Bound on September 29, 2014, 06:59:39 pm
It's all good!

D6Bound

Quote from: Shady on September 29, 2014, 09:41:09 pm
Quote from: D6Bound on September 29, 2014, 06:59:39 pm
It's all good!
Didn't want to make the sensitive folks here upset!  ;D

smackdat014

I have a top 5 I feel will pretty confident about:

Boys
1. Bay- Y'all are good, but don't get to cocky.
2. Wonderview
3. Scranton
4. Emerson
5. County line

Silky Johnson

A lot of the heavily favored teams playing earlier in the season. I know bay plays Emerson and county line back to back days in December. Emerson and Wonderview both play county line early.

epotts

I am just eager to see how much this changes after the classic at Norfork and any other classic that is going on during the week of October 21-25. I have a feeling there will be many changes. 1A 2 North is going to be a tough league as usual and it would not surprise me to see teams from that conference being talked about. Teams like Norfork, ICC, and Calico Rock.

HorseFeathers

when and where does county line play wonderview

Grizzlyfive0

Quote from: epotts on October 09, 2014, 08:56:23 pm
I am just eager to see how much this changes after the classic at Norfork and any other classic that is going on during the week of October 21-25. I have a feeling there will be many changes. 1A 2 North is going to be a tough league as usual and it would not surprise me to see teams from that conference being talked about. Teams like Norfork, ICC, and Calico Rock.
It wil be interesting to see how al the teams stack up early in the year. Can't wait to see the Bay and Valley spring game. Bay and norfok should b a fair game

Silky Johnson

The date I saw on an online schedule was Oct. 21, didn't get a location but I'm guessing it will be both teams first games.

gobblerfire

County Line @ Wonderview on 10/21/14 starting at 4pm.

Silky Johnson

epotts, to the your knowledge, who is expected to start for Norfork. Obviously Travis Lewis will be a starting guard and more than likely at Point guard after starting at that position last year as a freshman. Who else do we need to look out for?

HorseFeathers

Know where i'll be on the twenty first :) assuming that their are junior high games?

gobblerfire

Ballhearts

Sr. Boys
1.bay maybe if they start playing better
2. I have a fight between Shirley and wonderview Shirley is young but they are looking good for begining of a season. I think shirley as 2 and wonderview as 3 Bc wonderview only has 2 ok players
3. Wonderview
4. Nemo vista
5. Guy just to have a 5

Moonshiner

Quote from: Ballhearts12 on November 10, 2014, 11:47:12 am
Sr. Boys
1.bay maybe if they start playing better
2. I have a fight between Shirley and wonderview Shirley is young but they are looking good for begining of a season. I think shirley as 2 and wonderview as 3 Bc wonderview only has 2 ok players
3. Wonderview
4. Nemo vista
5. Guy just to have a 5

Not familiar with that area but 4 of your top 5 teams are from the same conference or region?

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Grizzlyfive0 on August 07, 2014, 10:25:41 pm
Bay is number one in boys and the other nine doesn't matter because we are going to mercy rule every 1A team we play. Take that one to the bank boys and girls!

Why yes actually I can

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas