• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-4 Playoff Picture

Started by HorseFeathers, October 23, 2012, 10:30:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

1. Hackett has it wrapped up....
2. Burg has it wrapped up...
3-5. Magazine(4-2)(42PPTS), Westside(4-2)(43PPTS), Hector(4-3)(44PPTS), Decatur(3-3)(39PPTS) are all in the mix

Magazine Has beaten, Hector, Union Chrisitan, Hartford, WYC  LOST to Hackett and Westside 
Westside Has beaten Magazine, Hartford and Union Christian, LOST to Decatur and Burg
Decatur has beaten Hartford, J.C Westside, WYC LOST to Hector, Burg, and Hacket
Hector has beaten, Decatur, WYC, Hartford, and Union Christian  LOST to Magazine, Hackett, and Burg

Magazine has burg and goes to Decatur in week 10
Westside Has Hackett and goes to Hector in week 10
Decatur Has Union Christian and Magazine left
Hector  Has J.C Westside left

So..
Magazine wins out, and Westside loses Hackett has expected, then Magazine takes 3rd...Magazine loses to Burg and Beats Decatur, and Westside loses to Hackett and Hector they still take 3rd I think

Westside can lose to Hackett and still take the 3 seed by beating Hector...but can completely miss the playoffs if they lose to Hector and Hackett, depending on what happens in Decatur in week 10.

Decatur...needs to win out to make the playoffs, or Hector beat Westside, and Decatur beat Union Christian and then Decatur gets in as the 5th seed..

Hector...Decatur loses one game we lock up the playoffs, or we beat westside in week 10 and we take the 4th seed.

mrscoach

Going to be a wild last week.  Hector could host a playoff game or get left out.  Could very well be four 4-3 conference teams pitted in pairs to determine their fates next week.  Going to be a fun finish!

bulldog_alumni40

If Decatur wins out they can still be the 3rd seed as long as Westside beats Hector. On the other hand I hope Hector wins and we will get in as long as we beat UCA. If we win out and Hector wins then I think we will end up being the 4 seed. There is a possibility that Magazine may not make the playoffs. It would be really interesting if Magazine beats Hackett.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bulldog_alumni40 on October 23, 2012, 07:28:48 pm
If Decatur wins out they can still be the 3rd seed as long as Westside beats Hector. On the other hand I hope Hector wins and we will get in as long as we beat UCA. If we win out and Hector wins then I think we will end up being the 4 seed. There is a possibility that Magazine may not make the playoffs. It would be really interesting if Magazine beats Hackett.
Hackett has already played and BEAT magazine at the first of the year.

iliveformarch

Hackett got spanked by Dierks.... Mountainburg got whooped by Cedarville. Strong conference huh?

AB™

Technically Mountainburg doesn't have the 2nd seed wrapped-up.  Magazine could still get second with a win over them this week and a win over Decatur in week 10.

bulldog

Trust me......Mountainburg has #2 spot wrapped up!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AB™ on October 24, 2012, 10:34:42 pm
Technically Mountainburg doesn't have the 2nd seed wrapped-up.  Magazine could still get second with a win over them this week and a win over Decatur in week 10.

...your right lol, but I think Moutainburg for all intents and purposes has the 2 seed wrapped up...as long as they take care of business..

Quote from: iliveformarch on October 24, 2012, 10:32:40 pm
Hackett got spanked by Dierks.... Mountainburg got whooped by Cedarville. Strong conference huh?

I'm so glad your mother and father deprived you of attention as a small child...then we wouldn't have got to see you make this outcry for help...BTW this thread has nothing to do with conference strength, it is about the playoff picture for our conference. PLEASE learn how to read for your own sake...

bfp

I'm so glad your mother and father deprived you of attention as a small child...then we wouldn't have got to see you make this outcry for help...BTW this thread has nothing to do with conference strength, it is about the playoff picture for our conference. PLEASE learn how to read for your own sake...
[/quote]

+1 for HF!!!

iliveformarch

I am glad you defend terrible teams.

Hornet4ever

Are you mentally unstable? Hackett got spanked by Dierks? Your on top of the ignorant list in my book. The score was 39-34 with three minutes left. An the Burg and cedarville game was at the first of the year. I swear, the bad thing is Hackett would beat Dierks 10/10 times if they played agian, guaranteed. Gosh, your ignorant.

bdubyab60

Wrent they down big in that game though. And had to get a couple onside kicks to get back in it.

I mean you keep fighting and clawing sure. But from the posts of the game, sounds like Dierks let up a little then old mo swapped in yaws favor to make it a game.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 25, 2012, 09:08:37 pm
Wrent they down big in that game though. And had to get a couple onside kicks to get back in it.

I mean you keep fighting and clawing sure. But from the posts of the game, sounds like Dierks let up a little then old mo swapped in yaws favor to make it a game.
Yeah we got an onside kick but we weren't getting killed that was jut to try to get the ball back to score. We didnt play good, we struggled and played flat. We were much better then Dierks, by far. But anyways we lost and most of the idiots on this forum won't look into the facts and don't really know what happened. We will make a run in the playoffs.

AB™

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 26, 2012, 07:29:30 am

Yeah we got an onside kick but we weren't getting killed that was jut to try to get the ball back to score. We didnt play good, we struggled and played flat. We were much better then Dierks, by far. But anyways we lost and most of the idiots on this forum won't look into the facts and don't really know what happened. We will make a run in the playoffs.

I'm sorry, but I don't care how flat and terrible you played, you aren't "better" than anyone "by far" if you fall behind by 30 points.

Hornet4ever

A great example is bearded and epc last year. Bearded should have won that game but they fumbled like six times inside the red zone. Bearded was a much better team but they shot theirselves in the foot with turnovers, Hackett was the better team they just shot theirselves in the foot with turn overs three fumbles and missed an onside kick that Dierks got to open the second half.

bdubyab60

dont know about your great example. EPC fumbled the ball 5 or 6 times to in that game and on their side of the field. The teams were about even wit Bearden having the short field  most of the night.

iliveformarch

This conference is 1-11 now in non conference games. Playing jv teams does not count. The playoff picture isnt good here

tacklethis...

Here you go again. It was 39-9 in the 3rd quarter and you got two onside kicks in a row plus we had a turnover that gave you another score. But that is part of the game! How many times did we drive the ball down your tailpipe to score in the first half. Was Hackett flat on defense or had they not been hit that hard this season? Ask the kids about how physical the game was! Your kids made a valiant effort to make a game of it at the end but you couldnt hold us on that last drive when we drove down your tailpipe to put it away.

You cant say that Hackett was way better than Dierks after being down 39-9.

And you wont make a run in the playoffs. We have a chance to not make the playoffs and beat you.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 26, 2012, 09:58:13 am

Here you go again. It was 39-9 in the 3rd quarter and you got two onside kicks in a row plus we had a turnover that gave you another score. But that is part of the game! How many times did we drive the ball down your tailpipe to score in the first half. Was Hackett flat on defense or had they not been hit that hard this season? Ask the kids about how physical the game was! Your kids made a valiant effort to make a game of it at the end but you couldnt hold us on that last drive when we drove down your tailpipe to put it away.

You cant say that Hackett was way better than Dierks after being down 39-9.

And you wont make a run in the playoffs. We have a chance to not make the playoffs and beat you.
It's funny when people like you think their right.

tacklethis...

You make it sound like it was some kind of wierd fluke that we took the ball straight down your throat on more than 1 occasion until you figured out how to not be "flat". They were fumbling because they were getting the fool knocked out em! Another fluke? Did you even go to the game?

Dragonsvoice

Yea and cedarville wooped danville so talk to danville how hard it is in 3a were the 'Burg came out of.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 26, 2012, 04:31:32 pm
You make it sound like it was some kind of wierd fluke that we took the ball straight down your throat on more than 1 occasion until you figured out how to not be "flat". They were fumbling because they were getting the fool knocked out em! Another fluke? Did you even go to the game?
Yeah I was there. I guarantee you this too, if Dierks was too make the mistake of playing Hackett agian they would realize what it's like to get beat by a so called weak side of the state team or whatever. I don't have respect for these Dierks people anyways.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 28, 2012, 09:41:23 am
Quote from: tacklethis... on October 26, 2012, 04:31:32 pm
Yeah I was there. I guarantee you this too, if Dierks was too make the mistake of playing Hackett agian they would realize what it's like to get beat by a so called weak side of the state team or whatever. I don't have respect for these Dierks people anyways.

You may not have respect for me but your team has respect for the Outlaws, ask em....

iliveformarch

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 27, 2012, 03:59:21 pm
Yea and cedarville wooped danville so talk to danville how hard it is in 3a were the 'Burg came out of.

Dont even try to compare this years Danville to the last few seasons? Are you kidding me? Ask anyone from Danville to compare the talent.

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: iliveformarch on October 28, 2012, 01:24:14 pm
Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 27, 2012, 03:59:21 pm

Dont even try to compare this years Danville to the last few seasons? Are you kidding me? Ask anyone from Danville to compare the talent.
Man you have everything coverd, every division in 2a and every team  in 3a. You the man! why are you wasting time commenting on little small weak confrence as the 4-2a you shoukd be up there in the 5a to 7a confrence messing with them.
So Danville now is a weak team even if they were playing still in the 4-2a i would like to ask someone from there about that. LOL!

MICHAELSPAPPY

iliveformarch

Yes danville graduated their playmakers from last year. And yes your 2a mountainburg players would never see a snap at a 7a school like fayetteville or harber. Even your OL and QB could not make it there

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas