• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cotton Bowl Thread

Started by RD™, January 01, 2008, 10:33:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

Quote from: fastdrop on January 01, 2008, 06:10:48 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:06:05 pm
Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 05:57:37 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 05:55:26 pm
Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 05:45:30 pm
Quote from: Lord Infamous™ on January 01, 2008, 05:41:33 pm
Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 05:37:14 pm
Quote from: Lord Infamous™ on January 01, 2008, 05:33:11 pm
what happened to talking about the cotton bowl?
Why would you want to? :)
just thought i would try a little refereeing.......is that a word
I was trying to talk about the Cotton Bowl...go back and look...whinyazz asked why any of us thought Ark. had a chance after what they'd been thru in the last year and more...I said,they beat LSU, he said, what about since then, I just pointed out that his initial question had to do with the past year and then some the Hogs had been thru...then he went off on his usual name calling, whining crap that he is so famous for...boring...and stupid..but, I guess hecan't help it.

I can see oil in your veins rising! Drink some of that Gastrol Degreaser! Might unclogg an artery or two! Then again....never mind keep right on raising he|| about nothing! Really that Degreaser is some great stuff!  
poor big ol' dumb baby...lol...you do have great entertainment value, though

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 05:56:46 pm
I was trying to talk about the Cotton Bowl...go back and look...whinyazz asked why any of us thought Ark. had a chance after what they'd been thru in the last year and more...I said,they beat LSU, he said, what about since then, I just pointed out that his initial question had to do with the past year and then some the Hogs had been thru...then he went off on his usual name calling, whining crap that he is so famous for...boring...and stupid..but, I guess hecan't help it.

I can see oil in your veins rising! Drink some of that Gastrol Degreaser! Might unclogg an artery or two! Then again....never mind keep right on raising he|| about nothing! Really that Degreaser is some great stuff!  
So at what point are you going to grow up and be able to have conversations like an adult? You know, point counterpoint, that type of activity?

Thinking isn't your strong suit is it? I mean you had tickets to the Clippers game and thought you were getting a haircut!
Zebra whats up...the board is too easy today....how has QF been treating you lately

Fastdrop! What's up man? I see you holding your own doing yo thang!

Throwback1

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:21:39 pm
Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 06:10:45 pm
So I guess now is not the time your going to grow up huh Zebra?

See what I mean about you and thinking! What makes you think I need to be defined by someone that I have about as much respect for as gum stuck to my shoe? Clearly by now you should be aware of that. I mean really do I need to spell it out I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF ME! I do not want or need your blessing in order to feel like my life is fufilled! That's about as clear as I can put it so if it is still over your head print it out a take it to two year old for interpretation or just remain ignorant either way I don't care!
good..zzzzzzzzzzz

bulldogs1159

See what I mean about you and thinking! What makes you think I need to be defined by someone that I have about as much respect for as gum stuck to my shoe? Clearly by now you should be aware of that. I mean really do I need to spell it out I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF ME! I do not want or need your blessing in order to feel like my life is fufilled! That's about as clear as I can put it so if it is still over your head print it out a take it to two year old for interpretation or just remain ignorant either way I don't care!
I am trying to take the high road with you today. You know provide an example of how adults have a conversation but I guess you just want to kick and scream. You need to learn that when someone does not agree with you its not an insult its called debate. Your hissy fits are getting extremely old.

Throwback1

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:23:47 pm

So at what point are you going to grow up and be able to have conversations like an adult? You know, point counterpoint, that type of activity?

Thinking isn't your strong suit is it? I mean you had tickets to the Clippers game and thought you were getting a haircut!
Zebra whats up...the board is too easy today....how has QF been treating you lately

zd and fastdrop buttbuddies? now THAT is what I would call predictable.....

Throwback1

"yo thang"...ROLFMAO...GOD, I wish I was cool enough to talk like that!   How HIP!...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GoldenLion30

All of you people STOP, everytime you reply to someone else's BS you to are being childish. Lets talk about the "F"ing Cotton Bowl.

I think Felix is going to stay, I might be wrong but today was the first time he ran the "wild hog" in D-Mac's place. Preparing for next year?

bulldogs1159

Quote from: GoldenLion11 on January 01, 2008, 06:28:28 pm
All of you people STOP, everytime you reply to someone else's BS you to are being childish. Lets talk about the "F"ing Cotton Bowl.
No

GoldenLion30

darn ok...I give up. You guys keep going. :-[
PS. Poor Illinois

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 06:24:33 pm

I am trying to take the high road with you today. You know provide an example of how adults have a conversation but I guess you just want to kick and scream. You need to learn that when someone does not agree with you its not an insult its called debate. Your hissy fits are getting extremely old.

I am so sorry to have caused you feel insulted but got one more for you! Your so dumb you took an umbrella to see the movie Purple Rain! Seriously read my previous post again and that is what I feel about you and what you think!

powerlifter90

UA's defense staying in man coverage seemed to slow down MU's passing game but it opened up the run.  I wonder if the defensive philosophy was to not allow any "big" plays downfield at any cost.  All of TT's runs were basically off two or three different plays out of the same formation.  UA could have stopped the MU running game by playing more zone but they probably would have given up some big pass plays it was a case of "6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another".  It seemed to me that UA's entire strategy was to have no big plays through the air, hope to keep it close, and try to win at the end.......

zebradynasty

Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 06:25:57 pm

zd and fastdrop buttbuddies? now THAT is what I would call predictable.....

Not as predicatable as you hauling yo fat butt down to Krispy Kreme in the morning!

Throwback1

bulldogs1159

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:31:38 pm

I am so sorry to have caused you feel insulted but got one more for you! Your so dumb you took an umbrella to see the movie Purple Rain! Seriously read my previous post again and that is what I feel about you and what you think!
Fantastic what one can do with a Pine Bluff education.

Quite Frankly

The mark of any good person in any facet of life it the ability to yield at the proper time.  I know opinions of me are mixed when I get into these type debates.  But the reason that is, is because I am not so predictable and stubborn. 

Do I argue hard?  Yes!   Do I recognize diff sides?  Yes!   Do I apologize sometimes?  Yes

What does that mean?  It means though recognized for being a staunch opponent, I am also respected for my ability to show concession at the proper time.  In doing so it gives allows a certain tolerance towards me as I enter new debates.

I don't look to please or get on certain folks good sides.  I look at the topic and go on point.  I sometimes agree with certain people and sometimes not.

It's called balance.

ZD, I've tried several times to get you to see that sugar works better than honey.  Do as you please, but no one is ever going to be contrite and polite when you don't show the same.

Try the high road one time.  Or don't.  But your past dictates the treatment you get.

I realize you prob like it.  But at times I bet you wish there would be some agreement with your side.  But no one is going to admit it.  Because.

GoldenLion30

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 06:35:56 pm

HEY HEY HEY, now...that effects more than just him.

Quite Frankly

I don't think the Hogs ever had a chance.

Didn't think so before the game and afterwards I still regret not betting on it.

zebradynasty

January 01, 2008, 06:41:23 pm #566 Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 06:52:42 pm by zebradynasty

Who said I was educated in Pine Bluff? Just another example of your stupidity!

Throwback1

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:41:23 pm

How said I was educated in Pine Bluff? Just another example of your stupidity!
"How said..."..huh...what?

zebradynasty

Quote from: Quite Frankly on January 01, 2008, 06:36:53 pm
The mark of any good person in any facet of life it the ability to yield at the proper time.  I know opinions of me are mixed when I get into these type debates.  But the reason that is, is because I am not so predictable and stubborn. 

Do I argue hard?  Yes!   Do I recognize diff sides?  Yes!   Do I apologize sometimes?  Yes

What does that mean?  It means though recognized for being a staunch opponent, I am also respected for my ability to show concession at the proper time.  In doing so it gives allows a certain tolerance towards me as I enter new debates.

I don't look to please or get on certain folks good sides.  I look at the topic and go on point.  I sometimes agree with certain people and sometimes not.

It's called balance.

ZD, I've tried several times to get you to see that sugar works better than honey.  Do as you please, but no one is ever going to be contrite and polite when you don't show the same.

Try the high road one time.  Or don't.  But your past dictates the treatment you get.

I realize you prob like it.  But at times I bet you wish there would be some agreement with your side.  But no one is going to admit it.  Because.

QF we have had our differences and safe to say we will have a few more! I do HEAR what you are saying at the same time it is hard for me to respect an opinion from people that obviously don't want my respect! Call it a character flaw but that's how I am. I can disagree without losing respect for a person's opinion. I just don't see the need to cut someone's opinion down in order to make my opinion grande!

I do hear ya! Not sure what I'll do about it but I do hear ya???

Quite Frankly

Okay ZD.  But know that not only are the people that you are chatting with are noting it.  Others form opinions that are not posting.  It's possible to exit and be ahead.  It's not always last man/woman standing.

Folks, I'm out.  Dinner with friends down in Fayetteville.

Peace.

Throwback1

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:52:15 pm

Do I argue hard?  Yes!   Do I recognize diff sides?  Yes!   Do I apologize sometimes?  Yes

It's called balance.

QF we have had our differences and safe to say we will have a few more! I do HEAR what you are saying at the same time it is hard for me to respect an opinion from people that obviously don't want my respect! Call it a character flaw but that's how I am. I can disagree without losing respect for a person's opinion. I just don't see the need to cut someone's opinion down in order to make my opinion grande!

poor victim again...see if you can act over 12 long enough to explain this...I will summarize...you said how could any of us expect Ark to win considering what they had been thru over the past year plus..I pointed out that they beat LSU, implying my opinion that it wasn't crazy for any of us to think they could therefore beat Missouri.  You then came back and said, but what about all they'd been thru since beating LSU, and I pointed out that I had replied to your original post which was about what they had endured over THE PAST YEAR PLUS....at which point you started calling me names...explain exactly where I disrespected you prior to your name calling fit?

zebradynasty

Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 06:58:13 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 06:52:15 pm

It's called balance.

poor victim again...see if you can act over 12 long enough to explain this...I will summarize...you said how could any of us expect Ark to win considering what they had been thru over the past year plus..I pointed out that they beat LSU, implying my opinion that it wasn't crazy for any of us to think they could therefore beat Missouri.  You then came back and said, but what about all they'd been thru since beating LSU, and I pointed out that I had replied to your original post which was about what they had endured over THE PAST YEAR PLUS....at which point you started calling me names...explain exactly where I disrespected you prior to your name calling fit?

Man the way I've talked about you I ain't no victim! Just like UA's loss today happen from things that went on long before the kickoff I roasted you because of things that happen long before this thread! I am tired of you cross examining everything I say or anyone that doesn't feel the need to kiss your hand! Doesn't matter the subject if ANYONE states opinion different than yours your immediate post starts off by telling the poster how stupid they were. Now it matters not that you agree with me but I be dammn if every time I post a thought you gonna criticize it as if it came from someone who's opinion never matters! Your idea's thoughts and life exeriences are no more valid and certainly no more important than anyone else. So instead of using this board to exchange thoughts and ideas you turned it into, "You don't have a good opinion unless I give it to you"! He|| your signature space is filled with thoughts and opinions from people YOU think are stupid! So me being like I am if your not interested in my ideas (which is the same as person) then why bother carrying on conversation! I'll just amuse myself busting on you! You see that as childish but really what does it matter you don't care about anyone's opinion but your own.

Now call it whiney call what you want YOU asked and I replied now what?

Throwback1

Bout what I expected.   Hopeless...carry on, son.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 07:19:23 pm

First, I am waay to old for you to refer to me as son! Second, right as I expected your so dammn sure and arrogant you didn't even bother to consider I may have a point! Don't be so quick to assume that you haven't played any part of why I treat like an a**hole! Judging from my mail box I am not the only one with that opinion. Oops I forgot no ones opinion matters but yours! Like I said keep up with the foolishness and I'll keep on roasting!

Throwback1

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 01, 2008, 07:32:46 pm
Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 07:19:23 pm

First, I am waay to old for you to refer to me as son! Second, right as I expected your so dammn sure and arrogant you didn't even bother to consider I may have a point! Don't be so quick to assume that you haven't played any part of why I treat like an a**hole! Judging from my mail box I am not the only one with that opinion. Oops I forgot no ones opinion matters but yours! Like I said keep up with the foolishness and I'll keep on roasting!
I can pretty much bet your mail is way short of mine about this subject, but whatever makes you feel better is fine with me...whatever...run along, now.

fastdrop

Why don't you run along, your are not liked by more people than you would ever know on these boards....in fact you are considered a bottom feeder on here.

Indiana Jones

Quote from: fastdrop on January 01, 2008, 07:41:28 pm
Why don't you run along, your are not liked by more people than you would ever know on these boards....in fact you are considered a bottom feeder on here.
Talking to yourself again?

fastdrop

Quote from: noobhater on January 01, 2008, 07:42:28 pm
Talking to yourself again?
the same goes for you...your just don't get it

Throwback1

coming from one as well loved and respected as you, I'll take that as an endorsement..thanks, troll... I"d love to stick around.

fastdrop

both of you are pathetic posters.....I would never turn my back on either one of you if I met you in person.... ;)

AllSmiles

Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 07:44:29 pm
coming from one as well loved and respected as you, I'll take that as an endorsement..thanks, troll... I"d love to stick around.

I happen to like fastdrop. He's actually a pretty cool guy. Plus he's the only other person I know that's from the same city I am.

fastdrop

Quote from: AllSmiles on January 01, 2008, 07:57:23 pm

I happen to like fastdrop. He's actually a pretty cool guy. Plus he's the only other person I know that's from the same city I am.
awe...you made me blush =)

Throwback1

Memphis Lite?

AllSmiles

Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 08:02:48 pm

Memphis Lite?

I'm not from Memphis.

I'm from WEST Memphis. ;)

Indiana Jones

Memphis Lite?
hey WM has fewer murders ;)

Throwback1

Quote from: AllSmiles on January 01, 2008, 08:03:41 pm

Memphis Lite?

I'm not from Memphis.

I know...all of us who grew up in Memphis, Tenn., use to call it Memphis Lite...lol..sorry.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: Throwback1 on January 01, 2008, 08:07:08 pm

Memphis Lite?

I'm not from Memphis.

I know...all of us who grew up in Memphis, Tenn., use to call it Memphis Lite...lol..sorry.
All the crime of Memphis minus the blues lol.

AllSmiles

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 08:11:17 pm

Memphis Lite?

I'm not from Memphis.

I just KNEW someone from SPRINGDALE would have to comment!

bulldogs1159

Quote from: AllSmiles on January 01, 2008, 08:21:06 pm
Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 01, 2008, 08:11:17 pm

Memphis Lite?

I'm not from Memphis.

I just KNEW someone from SPRINGDALE would have to comment!
:)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas