• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama vs Arkansas Game Thread

Started by rsvl_hogfan4, September 15, 2007, 06:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bob01

we have been setting that play up the last 2 and 1/2 years

Hootens_and_APS_are_BETTE

We're in this without a doubt, the defense is going to be pumped and now that Reggie has made minor adjustments in the secondary I think we'll do fine from here on out! (Or I hope so!!)

rsvl_hogfan4

haha my thought exactly. I was completely fooled considering every time 3rd and 1 we give it to Dmac.

Back them up on this huge clip.

Quote from: bob01 on September 15, 2007, 07:08:47 pm
we have been setting that play up the last 2 and 1/2 years
now that is funny right there!

bob01

rsvl_hogfan4

I don't think Harrison has gotten in yet. We could use him to stop that run up the middle.

SandLizard04

That's what happens when you're all jacked up on X.

rsvl_hogfan4

Ok, there he is. I don't think that was a late hit. That wasn't malicious and he was divin when he was still in. He left his feet before he stepped out. I guess a 300 lb player should stop in mid air.

bob01

Defense is stiffing up, thank god! Good job D! heck YEAH heck YEAH heck YEAH INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rsvl_hogfan4

There is an example of a late hit. We have really got it together on defense these last few.

mattp_68

thats whats up...great pass rush and great coverage WPS!!!

We need to mix up the run and pass on first down! MCFADDEN HERE HE GOES!!!!

Dang that Razorback cheerleader was HOT! haha

xtremewildcat

rsvl_hogfan4

We have to come away with at least a FG on this play. We have some momentum. We keep pounding the ball in there. I have a feeling before this game is over McFadden is going to bust a BIG run.

Oh yeah, McFadden is gonna break up, just think 4, then get 40!!! Facemask baby! 15-yarder!

I love it baby, I love it! We just had to settle in, THIS IS OUR GAME!!

xtremewildcat

Hillis is killing! Watch him on each play, the boy is bad.

rsvl_hogfan4

Look at what Jones can do when McFadden isn't in. Two big runs this possession of about 8 and 6. Our running game is picking up due to the balance in our offense the last few drives.

Texarkana_Piggie

our #2 just got away with a michael irvin shove.

rsvl_hogfan4

If we get that block on the right side we have touchdown.

This game is not over though guys. 21-10 and we have momentum.

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on September 15, 2007, 07:25:11 pm
If we get that block on the right side we have touchdown.

This game is not over though guys. 21-10 and we have momentum.
Yeah, only bad thing is that Bama gets ball at half!

sportsguy

Uh, why did we try to throw on the 4 yard line?  Why didn't we run that ball down their throats??

Texarkana_Piggie

you know....i love college football and i do a lot of stupid things, but putting an empty tide box and 2 rolls of toilet paper on my head would not be one of them.   ;D

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: DG on September 15, 2007, 07:26:59 pm
Uh, why did we try to throw on the 4 yard line?  Why didn't we run that ball down their throats??

because hdn is our coach.

B&GT

That was a pathetic first half.  Pathetic.

rsvl_hogfan4

One thing everyone agrees on is Nutt is a good motivator. We will come out fired up.

I told ya'll dropping into a zone last week was why we won, but people insisted it was man. We were in a zone last week and dropping into a zone this half forced Parker to change the way he is playing.

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on September 15, 2007, 07:27:35 pm
you know....i love college football and i do a lot of stupid things, but putting an empty tide box and 2 rolls of toilet paper on my head would not be one of them.   ;D
You don't have a hog hat do you?

rsvl_hogfan4

I am still sick that Fish dropped that TD. Who knows what could have happened if we got that and shifted the momentum. They may only have 14 on the board. Oh well. Hopefully we come out focused in this second half.

rabs_fan4life

you know....i love college football and i do a lot of stupid things, but putting an empty tide box and 2 rolls of toilet paper on my head would not be one of them.   ;D
Me, my dad, and my brother just got done making fun of him too.  That just really takes creativity to a whole different level.

Quote from: Moron Detector on September 15, 2007, 07:29:15 pm
Sure do!!  However it's just one of many pieces of Razorback stuff on display in my brothers room on his Razorback wall *the others are Cardinal and Cowboy walls*...it doesn't actually make appearance on any of our heads during hog games!

Greyhoundman

Don't abandon what got you down to the 4. Keep running it down there throats, and if they stop you on the first three downs, then you can kick the field goal. Why throw the ball that close to the goal line as shaky as our passing game has been?

RD™

Pop Quiz How many calls has David Lee called

Give you an answer, starts with Z..ends with O

So let's see if Nutt's halftime speech got the Hogs motivated. 1st and 10 from the 40. Any predictions?

bob01

xtremewildcat

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: Moron Detector on September 15, 2007, 07:29:15 pm

no i do not.  however....i would wear it if i had one.  but a soap box and toilet paper?  nope.

xtremewildcat

What in the h@# is wrong with these M#$%$^%^.

Texarkana_Piggie

oh.......... my......... gosh...  i cannot believe he flat out dropped that ball.

SandLizard04

xtremewildcat

Just pass it to Tuck and screw the oest of them.

Texarkana_Piggie

toast.  that's what our secondary is....toast.

SandLizard04

Texarkana_Piggie

xtremewildcat

Could someone tell me, do we not have any more corners. And tell Dick to just pass the ball to Tuck and Johnson.

Theres the Casey D ick we all know and love....

xtremewildcat

For every good pass he throws, he throws 5 bad ones.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas