• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Capital One Bowl Thread

Started by RD™, January 01, 2007, 11:17:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

Let's keep all Game Discussion here. Weather loooks good and bad down there, I think a rain game will play in our favor.

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

buffinator

RD™

God Help us, Bob Griese is a Commentator, we will be slammed all day.

buffinator

Quote from: Vice President RD on January 01, 2007, 12:02:47 pm

who cares?  i want Erin Andrews

RD™

Quote from: buffinator on January 01, 2007, 12:04:20 pm
Quote from: Vice President RD on January 01, 2007, 12:02:47 pm

who cares?  i want Erin Andrews
Screw her as well.

We are still the Arizona Razorbacks to her, stupid bimbo.

buffinator

i like that linedrive kick.  are they scared of felix or dmac?

RGP

what's with all these passes to RJ already?

buffinator

Quote from: RunningGamePower on January 01, 2007, 12:11:19 pm
what's with all these passes to RJ already?

nutt wants him to get some touches

mattp_68

McFadden is a beast...already shwoing it

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Anaxagoras

RD™

RGP

No joke...I would be much happier with his brother kicking those....

WBF †

Like I said....Dick cant throw, Davis cant kick...we need Mustain and *Tejeda*!

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

D holds,  special teams

oh boy this should be  interesting

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

52 yards FG good
amazing what a good kicker can do

WBF †

Theyre going to end up beating our man to man after half time. Our lineman are going to tire too quick cuz theres one less sub (5 d-line). Offense will have to keep us in it.

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

RD™

They will not stop the running game today.

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

chrismurphy19

Dear Jamaal Anderson,

Please don't go to the NFL after this season.

Sincerely,
Chris Murphy

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quote from: Chris Murphy on January 01, 2007, 12:39:18 pm
Dear Jamaal Anderson,

Please don't go to the NFL after this season.

Sincerely,
Chris Murphy
Co-signed
ME

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: FF secretary of sarcasmMEATHEAD on January 01, 2007, 11:25:01 am
Wisconson 28
Arkansas 35
Nutt -14

:(
Not trying to start anything, but just incase you didn't notice Malzahn has been the only person in the offensive huddle so far. I saw Danny Nutt in there once though. Houston hasn't been in there once. That is how it has been just about all year. So if the calls are bad it will be Malzahn -14 this time.

chrismurphy19

Dear Mitch Mustain,

If you don't learn how to not overthrow Marcus Monk, who is 6'6, I'm going to hunt you down.

Sincerely,
Chris Murphy

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on January 01, 2007, 12:40:34 pm
Quote from: FF secretary of sarcasmMEATHEAD on January 01, 2007, 11:25:01 am
Wisconson 28
Arkansas 35
Nutt -14

:(
Not trying to start anything, but just incase you didn't notice Malzahn has been the only person in the offensive huddle so far. I saw Danny Nutt in there once though. Houston hasn't been in there once. That is how it has been just about all year. So if the calls are bad it will be Malzahn -14 this time.

So far the calls are good, some of the passes though

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

WBF †

Its the man to man...aint gonna work. Gonna have to pull a lineman out after half or sooner. They're not getting enough pressure every play.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: FF secretary of sarcasmMEATHEAD on January 01, 2007, 12:50:45 pm
our pass D is a joke
How is our D a joke? They had a bad outting there, but they have been our strong point. Before the FLA game we were averaging only like 12ppg since the USC game. They have sacked Stocco 3 or 4 times already.

WBF †

I like the D that ARK runs, just not the talent behind it. If you run man-to-man/blitz coverage, you have to have two shutdown corners and coverage LB's. We have one shut down corner(Houston)whos not doing too hot, and a run-stopping LB core(thats very injury prone).

Anaxagoras

Why dick over Mustain on the fourth drive?
CD 1-5 14
MM 2-3 15

RD™

1st Quarter Thoughts:

Someone tell Reggie, that that 5 Front thing isn't working, they aren't going to run the ball at a 5 man front, duh they are going to throw it at our pathetic Secondary.

Second, is anyone concerned we haven't seen McFadden much more?

Also, I thought Mustain looked better than Dick did. Also RoJo is going to be a great WR for us, if he decides to stay at UA, he runs precise routes and can fake his man out.

I like what I see so far Offensively, Defensively I am a little worried, especially if we let Stocco have all day to throw the ball.

WBF †

Cause he's more "experienced". Most bs ive ever heard.

WBF †

Pull the lineman up and let WIS run!!

Anaxagoras

Mustain should go back in next drive... and where is our running game? We're trying to show them we can pass, which we obviously can't....

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

we can pass, our WRs just aren't 15 feet tall

WBF †

chrismurphy19

We just got bailed out on that one. Great job blocking the kick. Awful job of going after the ball afterwards.

Anaxagoras

Lets see if we get to see Mitch again...

rsvl_hogfan4

I didn't think you were allowed to throw it after the ball goes forward on a punt. It is just like a Qb throwing the ball and it getting batted back to him and he catching it and throwing it again.

Does somebody care to explain why they can throw it after the ball left it foot and was blocked?

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quote from: Chris Murphy on January 01, 2007, 01:07:16 pm
We just got bailed out on that one. Great job blocking the kick. Awful job of going after the ball afterwards.
Special teams bad? NO!!!! Can't be so

Anaxagoras

that series sucked... wonder if mitch has already asked nutt if he can transfer...

WBF †

I dont think its against the rules. As long as its an illgible reciever than its okay because it was behind the line of scrimmage...

heathwaldrop

Our pass offense is the joke. Not the pass D.

heathwaldrop

That punt block is a good indication about how we will catch no breaks today and not win this football game.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Jack-town 10 on January 01, 2007, 01:14:37 pm
I dont think its against the rules. As long as its an illgible reciever than its okay because it was behind the line of scrimmage...
I just think it is stupid because the ball was going forward when we blocked it. It would be like a shuttle pass being knocked down and then being thrown again. That is considered an incomplete pass. Also, during the bama game against us, when JP Wilson threw the ball and it got tipped by the lineman that was rushing him, he caught the ball and threw it down field for a first down. They called an llegal forward pass, but it was behing the line of scrimmage when it was batted back.

heathwaldrop

Another example of how our pass offense sucks. We're never going to see that kind of thing when the Hogs have the football.

Radiotalker

I understand the penalty on the blocked punt. But I don't understand why we didn't decline the penalty. Did they make the first down?

Anaxagoras

heathwaldrop

Arkansas will lose by at least 14, probably 17 or 20.

McFadden clearly isn't 100 percent, Wisconsin is doing what it wants to do through the air, Arkansas can't complete a single simple #$%@ pass.

Kiss it goodbye, fellas.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas