• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FRIDAY SCORE THREAD (chatter okay)

Started by WPWells, March 06, 2015, 01:27:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I totally understand B.G. wanting to keep the score thread free from chatter, so I thought I'd start one where we could chatter away about the games

bball101

Baller4life23

Girls
Kirby 63
Sacred heart 28
Final

This was on Facebook

bball101

Baller4life23

oldfireguy

J.D.

eamo8911

Good season, Cougars!  won't go into detail but for some of our players it was probably pretty hard to play today.

PuddlePirate12

bball101

Looking at 1st qtr score, did ICC try to stall?

NoPlace2

No - they just didn't play good and got behind 16-0

NoPlace2

NoPlace2

polksalet

Emerson has 4a size. I'll be shocked if they lose.

HorseFeathers

March 06, 2015, 06:44:27 pm #14 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:08:33 pm by HF
Quote from: polksalet on March 06, 2015, 06:30:00 pm

Bay already beat them at their place this year....

*deleted part of original comment..

polksalet

HorseFeathers

polksalet

WPWells

County Line and Hughes tied at 32 after 3

WPWells

WPWells

WPWells

County Line up 45-42 with 2.4 seconds left

WPWells

Baller_34

Western Grove is not very good, figured Izard County would beat them by 20 or more. I actually had them going to the finals.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Baller_34 on March 06, 2015, 09:58:30 pm
Western Grove is not very good, figured Izard County would beat them by 20 or more. I actually had them going to the finals.

Circumstances weren't the best for ICC....I've heard what happened, but will allow someone closer to the situation to give it....

Baller_34

Did something bad happen to the team or players?????

bscinar

+1 HF - I heard the news tonight after the game - that would be tough.

dragondad

Quote from: HF on March 06, 2015, 06:44:27 pm
Quote from: polksalet on March 06, 2015, 06:30:00 pm

Bay already beat them at their place this year....

*deleted part of original comment..

Early in season and not by much. It would be a great rematch.

JC beat Emerson the first time as well. In the rematch....close, but no domino.

polksalet

Those big Gus for Emerson better have their tacks shoes on. CL is legit.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: polksalet on March 06, 2015, 11:40:00 pm
Those big Gus for Emerson better have their tacks shoes on. CL is legit.

They beat them by 12 earlier this year

polksalet

basketballmom#3

What BIG guy are you folks talking about?? Emerson is a rather small team. I would consider someone like Bay having size, not Emerson

J.D.

Quote from: basketballmom#3 on March 07, 2015, 12:34:23 am
What BIG guy are you folks talking about?? Emerson is a rather small team. I would consider someone like Bay having size, not Emerson

This is what I've been thinking to myself lol.

PuddlePirate12

I've been thinking that too. They must have thought concord was Emerson. Concord had a lot bigger guys than Emerson

PuddlePirate12

ballhard1234

Emerson and CL will be a very good matchup. CL likes to get up the floor quick, and that could wear Emerson down. I'm taking CL by 4

polksalet

Emerson post man looks about 6-2 275. That's big in my part of the world. The other is almost that big.

JP

Quote from: ballhard1234 on March 07, 2015, 01:53:39 am
Emerson and CL will be a very good matchup. CL likes to get up the floor quick, and that could wear Emerson down. I'm taking CL by 4

CL is good but I don't see them beating Emerson.  Should be a fun game to watch.

JP

Quote from: bscinar on March 06, 2015, 10:38:58 pm

Sooooo.... What happened?  You all have my curiosity peaked now.  I was figuring ICC was better than what I seen play yesterday so this makes sense.  Prayers for whatever the situation is.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: ballhard1234 on March 07, 2015, 01:53:39 am

You must not have watched Emerson play. They wanna run! County is more of a slow it down team I think. Atleast compared to Emerson. They work it around a couple minutes at a time sometimes. Which there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But I hope county line runs like you say they will! I take Emerson by 15

bscinar

County Line doesn't want to get into a track meet with Emerson.  CL needs to play a slow deliberate game to have any chance and must play defense and challenge every shot.  CL post player has to step up and stop the drive. I think Emerson pulls it out in the end.

oldfireguy

Quote from: bscinar on March 06, 2015, 10:38:58 pm

Check your inbox, please.

Oxford Cat

A great kid who was a Jr. at ICC passed away early Friday morning after battling leukemia for over a year. Tough time for all of the kids at ICC. Prayers for the family would be greatly appreciated.

eamo8911

Quote from: Oxford Cat on March 07, 2015, 10:49:14 am
A great kid who was a Jr. at ICC passed away early Friday morning after battling leukemia for over a year. Tough time for all of the kids at ICC. Prayers for the family would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Cat.  I PM'd some, but I didn't know if it was public news or not.   :)

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: bscinar on March 07, 2015, 10:27:39 am
County Line doesn't want to get into a track meet with Emerson.  CL needs to play a slow deliberate game to have any chance and must play defense and challenge every shot.  CL post player has to step up and stop the drive. I think Emerson pulls it out in the end.

I think its going to be a good game. As will western grove vs Acorn and Scranton vs Kirby as long as Kirby takes care of business.

polksalet

Speaking of Scranton, what's up with the brain cancer tshirts they warmed up in the other night?

ballhard1234

Reply to ^^^. A girl from Scranton has a bran tumor and so they are doing an awareness deal for her. And had shirts made for her.

sideliner

Acorn v Wonderview girls barnburner! Fourth quarter Acorn leading 47.45

Mufasa012

How about that Acorn and Wonderview game. What was the final score?

BlackMamba

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas