• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow/Ice postponed the tournament but.....

Started by J.D., March 05, 2015, 02:38:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

March 05, 2015, 02:38:24 pm Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:42:27 pm by J.D.
It doesn't mean we still can't have fun here on fearless, right?

Who will win 1A state? (Boys and Girls, oh and please post why)

yesteryearman

Quote from: J.D. on March 05, 2015, 02:38:24 pm
It doesn't mean we still can't have fun here on fearless, right?

Who will win 1A state? (Boys and Girls, oh and please post why)

Kirby girls......playing close to home, home crowd, Nemo and Wonderview may have worn each other out during the year.

Bay boys....too much talent, too much Watson...I think they will get challenged at least once, but still too much firepower to overcome.

hogsandgolf

Bay boys
Nemo girls
Nemo has looked impressive last two games

Baller4life23

Nemo girls...they are just too good! They know what it takes to win because of course, they did it last year. And they seem to be clicking again!

Too many team in the boys have a good chance But I would Say that BAY will win it. they have the most talent. but just maybe my hometown team Scranton will give them a good game if they see each other in the semis!

smackdat014

I don't know about girls.

But boys, I believe Emerson will make it to Finals, and either Bay or Kirby will be there with them..

PuddlePirate12

Idk where I'm allowed to post this so ill just post it here.. Emerson vs Concord has been moved to 5:30 instead of 2:30. The two boys teams that were suppose to play at 5:30 will now play at 2:30

ballhard1234

I think County Line will beat Hughes, Emerson, and whoever they meet in the Final 4, and Bay will win the other side if the bracket. County Line v. Bay in the finals, very good matchup.

jk

Agree with you, Top half bracket not near as tough, look for good County Line team to make finals and very good Bay from bottom= Bay win, roles will be reversed next year.
Nemo girls just to good, champs again. Kingston will give them a run though
Question is Bay new Guy Perkins, recruiting and all

Backboard Shattered

Bay doesn't R word.  I've investigated that.  No cheatification at all.  Very similar to Guy both names have 3 letters in them then the similaryitities stop.  Watson is a sophomore that has grown up there i thought.  So just stop with the comparisions.  They remind me of a girl I dated.

Basketball4life10

Watson hasn't grown up in bay, he was at hoxie, then Maynard, and now bay. And he's a senior and I believe he is 19 or maybe 20

BlackMamba

My sources say his birthday is August 19th, 1996. Not really sure on the math but I think that mean he's 18 ???

Batman44

Watson is legit!! Time to move along on that subject. Bay and Emerson in finals, and may best team(Bay)win.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 07:56:11 pm
Watson is legit!! Time to move along on that subject. Bay and Emerson in finals, and may best team(Bay)win.

BandWagoner!!!

Batman44

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 06, 2015, 08:38:39 am
Bay doesn't R word.  I've investigated that.  No cheatification at all.  Very similar to Guy both names have 3 letters in them then the similaryitities stop.  Watson is a sophomore that has grown up there i thought.  So just stop with the comparisions.  They remind me of a girl I dated.

AND. BS, you DON'T want to get crossways with me. Just sayin!!

Batman44

Quote from: HF on March 06, 2015, 07:56:45 pm

BandWagoner!!!

Hey, ALWAYS a Concord fan. After that I go with the best!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 08:05:06 pm
Quote from: HF on March 06, 2015, 07:56:45 pm

BandWagoner!!!

Hey, ALWAYS a Concord fan. After that I go with the best!!

Being a Bay Fan is like cheering for Darth Vader...

Batman44

Who in the heck is Darth Vader? Must have been before my time!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 08:15:25 pm
Who in the heck is Darth Vader? Must have been before my time!!

Umm...let's see, like cheering for the Joker to win? LoL

Batman44

Like in Jokers wild? Hey I'm a Kyle Busch fan. I was country fore country wasn't cool.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 08:25:27 pm
Like in Jokers wild? Hey I'm a Kyle Busch fan. I was country fore country wasn't cool.

NasCar? I know what's wrong with you now....lol

Batman44

Sometimes I like to watch the wheels go round. Not very often. Kyle is a maverick, so I've been told. I stick with what I KNOW!! That's bb, and 2 other activities. You'll find that on a different board.

fbisgreat

Quote from: BlackMamba on March 06, 2015, 03:52:10 pm
My sources say his birthday is August 19th, 1996. Not really sure on the math but I think that mean he's 18 ???
I don't think that could be right if he played 2 years in 7th grade  that was reported on here Spent 4 years in Jr. high and 3 years in Sr. high .my math tells me he is  older than 18.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 08:33:25 pm
Sometimes I like to watch the wheels go round. Not very often. Kyle is a maverick, so I've been told. I stick with what I KNOW!! That's bb, and 2 other activities. You'll find that on a different board.

I feel like some on this board may not be old enough for the other boards you frequent then.....

Batman44

Have no idea what you talkin about. However, if memory serves me correct, you must be old enough to remember Biggers-Reyno, Clover Bend, etc. Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 08:49:48 pm
Have no idea what you talkin about. However, if memory serves me correct, you must be old enough to remember Biggers-Reyno, Clover Bend, etc. Lol

I can remember Biggers Reyno....Think there was a jr high kid poster on here from there that was annoying as heck...but Clover Bend? Never heard of it....I bet you played on a dirt court didn't ya?

Batman44

Hey, to give you some idea of my age. I believe you know J D, well I call him Mister, and Sir.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 08:56:41 pm
Hey, to give you some idea of my age. I believe you know J D, well I call him Mister, and Sir.

J.D is a young'un...I thought you were older than that?

Batman44

Quote from: HF on March 06, 2015, 08:57:21 pm

I'm probably the youngest poster on here, in mind anyways, except for that BackboardShattered guy. I just respect my elders:)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 06, 2015, 09:11:28 pm
Quote from: HF on March 06, 2015, 08:57:21 pm

I'm probably the youngest poster on here, in mind anyways, except for that BackboardShattered guy. I just respect my elders:)

Ah I follow you now....Are you going to make any games this weekend?

Silky Johnson

Quote from: fbisgreat on March 06, 2015, 08:42:32 pm
I don't think that could be right if he played 2 years in 7th grade  that was reported on here Spent 4 years in Jr. high and 3 years in Sr. high .my math tells me he is  older than 18.

That is his date of birth.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Silky Johnson on March 06, 2015, 09:12:31 pm
Quote from: fbisgreat on March 06, 2015, 08:42:32 pm

That is his date of birth.

Probably started school before the date got moved to August 1st for Arkansas....

WPWells

bball101

Batman, are you going to Nashville this weekend?

Batman44

Batman44

Quote from: bball101 on March 06, 2015, 09:21:41 pm
Batman, are you going to Nashville this weekend?

Depending on circumstances, plan on going on Sun and Mon.

bball101

Yeah, we planning to go early Sunday. I hope we need to stay til Monday.

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Batman44

J.D.

Batman44

bscinar

I am not that old, but I am high mileage.  ;D

Batman44

I'm not that old either, just been around a long time:)

J.D.

I'm heading to Nashville in the morning to catch all the games. Leaving around 9/10 if anyone around Conway needs a ride lol. 

Warning: I tend to speed at times.

WPWells

I'm down if you'll make a detour to Charleston

J.D.

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 06, 2015, 11:32:29 pm
I'm down if you'll make a detour to Charleston

That's not too far out of the way. Lol. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on March 06, 2015, 11:30:48 pm
I'm heading to Nashville in the morning to catch all the games. Leaving around 9/10 if anyone around Conway needs a ride lol. 

Warning: I tend to speed at times.

Your leaving to late for my blood....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas