• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TUESDAY 1A STATE SCORE THREAD

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2015, 09:32:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Boys or Girls
Each team name
Score for each team
Time/Qtr each time

When it ends, please type the word FINAL.

On the daily score threads, please do not have discussions.  If you post a score update, you can give some game specifics.

All other chat needs to be on other threads.

JP

Memo 12  Caddo 9. 5:41 left in 2nd.

JP

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: JP on March 03, 2015, 01:19:34 pm
Memo 12  Caddo 9. 5:41 left in 2nd.

Who is memo? Lol jk someone else got me for a typo so I had to get you

JP

Nemo pulling away 45-21 after 3.
And Memo is Nemo after my stupid smart phone does its auto correct. lol. 

hogsandgolf

JP

Catfish

JP

Boys.   Wonderview 22  Acorn 21. End of 1st.

PuddlePirate12

Better get a man on sky.. Maybe 2 or 3

JP

Acorn up 34-32 at half.  Good one going here.

JP

Bigbird2012

anyone have an update on Acorn and wonderview?

~WPS~

Per twitter.. Tied at 54 with a minute left.

JP

Neabball

Overtime.   No dog in fight but never seen a team go a whole half with 1 foul called against them

smalltowngirl

Is there any radio stations broadcasting these games?

~WPS~

playhard

~WPS~

Acorn by 3, 15 seconds left, Wonderview ball.

~WPS~

Acorn 64-63, 8 sec left, Acorn ball

JP

~WPS~

J.D.

WOW. 

Tough break for Wonderview. 

Congrats to Acorn and Coach Jackson.

playhard

JP

PuddlePirate12

Looks like Wonderview wasn't top 10 after all

yesteryearman

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 03, 2015, 04:47:29 pm
Looks like Wonderview wasn't top 10 after all

That is the fascination or danger of one and done.......nothing like state tournament time....

JP

ICC up  48-15 starting the 4th.

JP

JP

NEArkie

fredcage

My take on the Wonderview-Acorn game.  Wonderview played a perfect 1st quarter; balanced shooting, high percentage made.  For some reason Wonderview got out of that pattern and allowed Acorn to make it a Beck versus Jackson game.  It seemed to me that Beck tired at the end; they were all tired.  Beck played an outstanding game but I have to believe the outcome would have been different if the shot selection had been more balanced.  Maybe Acorn just took the outside shooting away from Wonderview.  The game was worth the price of admission for sure.

yesteryearman

Quote from: fredcage on March 03, 2015, 06:14:30 pm
My take on the Wonderview-Acorn game.  Wonderview played a perfect 1st quarter; balanced shooting, high percentage made.  For some reason Wonderview got out of that pattern and allowed Acorn to make it a Beck versus Jackson game.  It seemed to me that Beck tired at the end; they were all tired.  Beck played an outstanding game but I have to believe the outcome would have been different if the shot selection had been more balanced.  Maybe Acorn just took the outside shooting away from Wonderview.  The game was worth the price of admission for sure.

how many did each guy end up with?

NEArkie

NEArkie

FreeMoney

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: FreeMoney on March 03, 2015, 06:47:24 pm
Quote from: NEArkie on March 03, 2015, 06:35:04 pm
Bay won 78 to 32
Classy in the state tournament I see.

Being classy doesn't win state championships! Lol.. If someone's that bad then that's on them. It's like Emerson beating Oden 80 something to 20 something. The second group for Emerson was beating Odens first group. now idk about Bays situation. I'm not there, but I wish I was! Go Acorn!! Lol

hawk16

Quote from: FreeMoney on March 03, 2015, 06:47:24 pm
Quote from: NEArkie on March 03, 2015, 06:35:04 pm
Bay won 78 to 32
Classy in the state tournament I see.
Bay played their bench players the whole fourth quarter and at the end of the third.

FreeMoney

PP12 you are way too giddy over this. Karma will get ya don't ya know. But maybe you don't after all.

NEArkie

Girls
Kingston 16
Bay 10
end of first quarter

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: FreeMoney on March 03, 2015, 07:26:08 pm
PP12 you are way too giddy over this. Karma will get ya don't ya know. But maybe you don't after all.

I apologize for having fun? If karma gets me for having fun what will I get in return? I'm sorry my post offended you.

NEArkie

yesteryearman

Who does Karma play for?  Sounds like one of the guys that played for Fayetteville Christian several years ago.

Brian G

Batman44

NEArkie

Girls
Kingston -53
Bay -25
end of 3rd quarter

FreeMoney

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 03, 2015, 07:29:57 pm

I apologize for having fun? If karma gets me for having fun what will I get in return? I'm sorry my post offended you.
It didn't. I was referring to your hometown. Get a key player hurt up 40 and a season gets ruined in a hurry. I've seen it happen. Hope it doesn't ever again. I've sen coaches get silly in victory and it bite them in the rear. Go everybody LOL

Brian G

Quote from: FreeMoney on March 03, 2015, 08:17:25 pm
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 03, 2015, 07:29:57 pm

It didn't. I was referring to your hometown. Get a key player hurt up 40 and a season gets ruined in a hurry. I've seen it happen. Hope it doesn't ever again. I've sen coaches get silly in victory and it bite them in the rear. Go everybody LOL
Stop it.  Next time is a 5 day ban.

Read.

bscinar

Armorel boys over Scranton 12-8 end of first quarter.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas