• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A Region 2 at Hillcrest

Started by HorseFeathers, February 23, 2015, 09:00:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEArkie

SPORTS ON HOMETOWN RADIO :

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27:

CLASS A REGIONAL AT LYNN:
3:50PM,    IZARD COUNTY VS. VIOLA GIRLS     KSAR 92.3
5:30PM,    IZARD COUNTY VS. HUGHES BOYS  KSAR 92.3.

CLASS 4-A REGIONAL AT TRUMANN:
5:10PM,    HIGHLAND VS. BROOKLAND,  KOOL 104.7

Live Streaming...
http://www.myhometownradiostations.com/sports

NEArkie

Girls
IZARD COUNTY - 17
VIOLA  - 10
end of 1st

NEArkie

Girls
IZARD COUNTY - 32
VIOLA  - 14
1:43 in 2nd

NEArkie

Girls
IZARD COUNTY - 37
VIOLA  - 16
Halftime

eamo8911

Girls

Izard County 56
Viola 29

Final

Boys

Izard County 32
Hughes 26

HALF

eamo8911

eamo8911

eamo8911

Boys
IZARD COUNTY 62
HUGHES 44

FINAL

Basketball4life10

Basketball4life10

lorettalynn

Basketball4life10

Basketball4life10

4th Girls 3:47
Norfork 38
Bay 35

Basketball4life10

BlackMamba

Basketball4life10

Basketball4life10

PuddlePirate12

Basketball4life10

Basketball4life10

Neabball

Words is that games are cancelled until 2 pm tomorrow

no mascot

Bay's fans are ignorant to the game of basketball and just as obnoxious.

This is coming from my observations of them throughout the week at Hillcrest culminating with their reaction to then end of the girls game last night. Here is the scenario.

Bay scores to go from down 4 to down 2 with 6 seconds left. The other team's player picks up the ball with less than five seconds on the clock. the crowd is going wild and the clock operator thinks she hears a whistle so she momentarily stops the clock and then immediately restarts it. The clock runs out, game is over.

Bay's coach is discussing what he thought was an issue (not sure how it is an issue) with the refs, while this is happening the players are in line waiting to shake hands and go to the locker room. this wouldn't be a big deal except while this is happening the Bay fans (not just the students by the way) are screaming every hateful thing you can imagine at the kids! calling them cheaters and whatnot.

Your kids got beat, that isn't a poor reflection on your school for that to happen. For you as fans to act like you did is a poor reflection of your school and community.

I don't have a dog in the fight BTW.

Moonshiner

February 28, 2015, 05:00:36 pm #72 Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:06:49 pm by Moonshiner
Quote from: no mascot on February 28, 2015, 04:48:18 pm

This is coming from my observations of them throughout the week at Hillcrest culminating with their reaction to then end of the girls game last night. Here is the scenario.

Bay scores to go from down 4 to down 2 with 6 seconds left. The other team's player picks up the ball with less than five seconds on the clock. the crowd is going wild and the clock operator thinks she hears a whistle so she momentarily stops the clock and then immediately restarts it. The clock runs out, game is o
Bay's coach is discussing what he thought was an issue (not sure how it is an issue) with the refs, while this is happening the players are in line waiting to shake hands and go to the locker room. this wouldn't be a big deal except while this is happening the Bay fans (not just the students by the way) are screaming every hateful thing you can imagine at the kids! calling them cheaters and whatnot.

Your kids got beat, that isn't a poor reflection on your school for that to happen. For you as fans to act like you did is a poor reflection of your school and community.

Adults calling 15 year old girls cheaters?

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: no mascot on February 28, 2015, 04:48:18 pm

Bay scores to go from down 4 to down 2 with 6 seconds left. The other team's player picks up the ball with less than five seconds on the clock. the crowd is going wild and the clock operator thinks she hears a whistle so she momentarily stops the clock and then immediately restarts it. The clock runs out, game is over.

Sounds about right. Those fans are never satisfied.

Mr. Basketball

REVISED SCHEDULE FOR SUNDAY GAMES:

4 p.m.      Third Place Boys - Hughes vs. Armorel
5:15 p.m.  Championship Boys - Izard County vs. Bay
6:30 p.m.  Championship Girls - Izard County vs. Norfork
7:45 p.m.  Third Place Girls - Bay vs. Viola

PuddlePirate12

How come the third place girls game is after the two championship games

bball101

I was thinking the same thing.

Mississippi King

Mr. Basketball

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 01, 2015, 10:48:59 am
How come the third place girls game is after the two championship games

Roads have more ice at Norfork and Viola. Schedule set to give their roads more time to thaw.

BasketballNeverStops

Boys Consolation
HALF
Hughes-19
Armorel-15

Neabball

Hughes by 8 or 10.  51-41 in think. 

BasketballNeverStops

NEArkie

Icc playing stall ball...Bay up 2-0

NEArkie

NEArkie

WPWells

jacket3

NEArkie

Bay - 17
ICC - 5
4:07 left in 3rd

NEArkie

bscinar

This is the craziest game I have watched in a long time.

Basketball4life10

Looks like stall ball doesn't work against bay considering they have beaten it the past 2 nights

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: bscinar on March 01, 2015, 06:24:45 pm
This is the craziest game I have watched in a long time.
Agreed.

NEArkie

Bay - 35
ICC - 11
5:03 left in 4th

NEArkie

Bay - 45
ICC - 13
1:52 left in 4th. Mercy Ruled

NEArkie

Basketball4life10

NEArkie

March 01, 2015, 07:13:18 pm #96 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:16:04 pm by NEArkie
Norfork - 13
ICC - 15
END of 1st (girls) championship

NEArkie

NEArkie

Norfork - 30
ICC - 37
END of 3rd

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: NEArkie on March 01, 2015, 06:38:07 pm
Bay - 45
ICC - 14