• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listing Openings

Started by Quite Frankly, April 16, 2009, 08:39:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quite Frankly

April 16, 2009, 08:39:45 pm Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:12:58 pm by QF©
Please list all head coach openings and assistant coach opening in Arkansas on this Job Opening Board.  The intention is to try and have them all in one spot for reference.

Within each classification there might be a duplication thread which will contain discussion about the opening and prospective hiring.

List each opening as it occurs on a new thread and when you can the actual listing of the job on the AAA website or from the school itself. 

Thanks,
QF

mdctb123

lavaca sr boys open
flippin sr boys open
marshall was filled by the coach from quitman

who are the frontrunners at gravette and ozark.

mustang43

BIC is open.He went to Flippin.

deep purple

HORNETFAN1122

Camden Harmony Grove is looking for a Head Baseball Coach with certification to teach social studies and assist with coaching football.  Interested applicants should contact the superintendent's office for an application and to request an interview by calling 870-574-0971 between the hours for 7 am and 5 pm, Monday - Thursday.

tigerwolf

My inside source tells me that Camden Harmony Grove is just going to make do with the coaches that they already have in place.  They are not going to hire anyone at this time.

Dan

Dierks has a baseball coach opening, and will hire real soon, if interested, don't wait. We need someone with knowledge of baseball, even if it is someone that may be  graduating this semester.

Coach Jones

March 16, 2010, 02:44:13 am #7 Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:33:58 am by Coach Jones

b-ball fan

Quote from: mdctb123 on May 18, 2009, 05:44:04 am
lavaca sr boys open
flippin sr boys open

Is that lavaca job boys or girls. I knew girls was open, but I hadn't heard boys

Quite Frankly

Quote from: b-ball fan on May 12, 2010, 09:48:43 am
Quote from: mdctb123 on May 18, 2009, 05:44:04 am
lavaca sr boys open
flippin sr boys open

Is that lavaca job boys or girls. I knew girls was open, but I hadn't heard boys

Note the year of the post.

hillbilly

So time to start a new list? What's open right now?

b-ball fan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas