• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defensive Coordinator Position

Started by Captain_Caveman, November 25, 2008, 08:35:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain_Caveman

Cave City will be looking to fill a Defensive Coordinator Position for the upcoming year.  It will involve working with the jr. high and 7th grade teams as well.  It will be teaching 3 classes.  We will be advertising in January and hiring in February, but I wanted to get a head start on interested applicants.

Contact Information

Jon Bradley  Head Coach
(870) 283-3313  Football Office

Captain_Caveman

Cave City is a 3A school and could move to 4A in the next cycle.  We will be in our 4th year of football and made the playoffs last year.  We could have an opportunity to do well next year with a sr. class that won the conference as 9th graders and a upcoming sophomore group that went 6-2.  They will add size and speed and have the potential to be a very good class.

admission ticket

What classes will you have to teach?

topone

Coach Bradley would be a great person to work with...new facilities going up in Cave City Schools and Athletic Department...

Quote from: Captain_Caveman on November 25, 2008, 08:35:07 am
Cave City will be looking to fill a Defensive Coordinator Position for the upcoming year.  It will involve working with the jr. high and 7th grade teams as well.  It will be teaching 3 classes.  We will be advertising in January and hiring in February, but I wanted to get a head start on interested applicants.

Contact Information

Jon Bradley  Head Coach
(870) 283-3313  Football Office

admission ticket

Where is Cave City? Do you have an e-mail address?

Football1

Cave City is 12 miles north of Batesville, About 25 miles south of Hardy.

Email - tstewart@cavecity.ncsc.k12.ar.us

Excellent place to work, great people and great students!

hogsfan4life

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas