• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Tournament First Day Score Thread

Started by BasketballNeverStops, February 26, 2018, 10:06:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 26, 2018, 07:24:54 pm
If you wanna know why hosting is so important. This is why!!!

1.2 to go. Wv got the rebound and the clock didn't start and the reward WV a ghost time out

County Line 58
Wonderview 57
FINAL
I told y'all it would happen! Wait for the girls? Seen too many instances during my travels and travails

JimmyChitwood

I don't know how y'all are updating scores, I couldn't even send a text in the gym. But I was impressed with Rural Special. Coach Berry did a great job subbing and they played well. I was surpised by Wonderview. They played a pretty good game against CL and almost came out ahead. Omaha looked a bit excited in the first game but talented nonetheless. It is loooking like this will be a very intersting week.

AT

AT

Girls Bracket after Day 1:

Jasper
Maynard

Acorn
Mt. Vernon-Enola

Kirby
Concord

Mammoth Spring
Ouachita

------------------------------

Norfork
Rural Special

Alpena
Strong

Wonderview
Mount Ida

Bay
Kingston

AT

AT

For those that have twitter, the AAA has been good about updating scores on this twitter account this year:

https://twitter.com/AAA_Scores

AT

Although they are in the process of updating the scores to the Scranton-Dermott game and calling them Dermont.

thebigman3

The Mt Ida - Emerson game was a hard one to watch... and WV didn't execute right down the stretch should've done some things different. not #4s fault he missed the shot. Not at all. He was open. But someone else should've taken the shot. Like 10, 2, or 20.. Props to WV. And idk if I was just expecting more but CL did not impress me tonight. 24 did, but that's abt it and the other shaggy haired kid did a little.

AT

Boys

Dermott (Dermont if you are the AAA) - 50
Scranton - 46

FINAL

End of 1st day

AT

Boys Bracket after Day 1:

Kingston
Woodlawn

Acorn
Mt. Vernon-Enola

Kirby
Omaha

Izard County
Nevada

---------------------------------------

Bay
County Line

Western Grove
Strong

Guy-Perkins
Dermott

Armorel
Deer

BannerMountainMan

ICC/County Line  for boys
Rural Special/Mammoth Spring girls

Nobody @ me

J.D.

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: SackAttack on February 26, 2018, 09:01:27 pm
I told y'all it would happen! Wait for the girls? Seen too many instances during my travels and travails
This is way off base. County line had 3 timeouts left and WV 1. County line called timeout. The scoreboard took it from WV on score board. WV coach told ref hey we have 1 timeout left. Ref said yes. He said if county line misses free throw and we rebound I'm calling timeout. WV got rebound and Squires called timeout immediately. Clock went from 1.5 seconds to 1.2. I sat right behind the bench and heard it all. Just can't seem to grasp how it was so confusing

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas