• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who's rolling going into state

Started by hooperfromwestside, February 24, 2018, 11:05:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flobbito

Bay's boy's team is 16-22, it is possible (maybe not likely though) that they win out and the 1A state champ has an overall losing record. That'd be something.

D6Bound

Quote from: Bears_94 on February 26, 2018, 01:24:49 pm
What is nice about that is the top three is girls will take care of each other and give the 3 rd and 4 th teams an entrance to finals. Thank you AAA your system worked out perfect 😌
If I were Mammoth or MVE I'd be jumping up and down with joy. Pretty ridiculous how the #1 and #2 teams coming out of a region are placed on the same side of the bracket.

Ice Water

Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2018, 02:44:39 pm
If I were Mammoth or MVE I'd be jumping up and down with joy. Pretty ridiculous how the #1 and #2 teams coming out of a region are placed on the same side of the bracket.

It's completely avoidable too. One seeds should always stay opposite of twos and threes from the same region.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2018, 02:44:39 pm
Acorns no push over boys or girls. Boys can be a little inconsistent. But I wouldn't be jumping for joy..

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 26, 2018, 03:07:52 pm
Acorns no push over boys or girls. Boys can be a little inconsistent. But I wouldn't be jumping for joy..
I've watched both play and don't expect the boys to beat MVE.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas