• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bergman @ Valley Springs (12-5-2017)

Started by Bergman1820, December 05, 2017, 01:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bergman1820

December 05, 2017, 01:01:18 pm Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:17:39 pm by vstigerz
Bergman is on a 9 game winning streak after losing their first three games of the season. Most recently they defeated Mountainburg 71-57 in the championship game of the Decatur holiday tournament on Saturday afternoon. Valley Springs is on a 5 game win streak which was capped by a 70-52 win on Saturday over Drew Central. Valley Springs is still without their post Henderson which is obviously a good thing for Bergman. I think that the two teams are going to match-up really well tonight.

My Prediction:
Bergman 58
Valley Springs 52

SR.Boys:

Over the last few years the Panthers have been a type of feeder program for the Tigers (Knapp, Saunier, Williams who doesn't show up on the Max Preps roster, but was on the team this season, Brown who I believe is now at Harrison). I think the Panthers are getting really close to being able to take down the Tigers, but I believe they are still a season away. Next year the addition of Elijah Royce will be the tipping point. The Panthers bring back their whole team next season and with the addition of Royce and a talented sophomore class they will be a really well rounded team. With that being said, I think tonight will be more of the same with Valley Springs winning another one.

My prediction:
Bergman 45
Valley Springs 64

drybones

Lady Tigers 50
Bergman 28

Tigers 82
Bergman 62

Hitman Warrior23

Bergman1820

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on December 05, 2017, 11:05:56 pm
Is the big girl back for valley?

No she was still on the sidelines. Valley didn't need her tonight anyway. I guess playing 9 teams who are either 1A or 2A in a row seems good until you play a talented 3A team. Bergman has a lot of potential, but has a long way to go before playoff time.

drybones

theflash10

Quote from: drybones on December 05, 2017, 11:01:00 pm
Lady Tigers 50
Bergman 28

Tigers 82
Bergman 62
Boys game was a really good game until about 6 minutes left. Bergman is live and die by the 3 and they can fill it up. Valley is pretty well balanced. That junior boys game was a dandy for sure.

Hitman Warrior23

no mascot

drybones

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas